gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Critical Fail!Valentines 2020
08-03-2020, 05:16 PM
Aurielle Adravendi

While the festivities went on, Aurielle took a moment aside to seek out one of her younger cousins, a soft smile on her features as she trailed and wove her way through the yurts and tents. Many of the tents, yurts and shelters were empty, there for guests who wished to stay more than a day, or were competing.

Eventually she caught a fresh trace and shifted her path to follow the girl’s trail, stopping now and then to ask after her and get nodded in a direction. Finally, she spotted the shy girl by the river, and wondered if she was getting some last-minute practice in before teams were chosen for the hunting contests.

She came abreast of the girl, smiling aside at her before she looked down at her glowing features reflected in the rippling river surface. “Aslaug. How goes the festival? Having fun?”

Her eyes twinkled as she turned to look fully at the girl.

Walk ---- "Speak" ---- "Labhair an Sean-Teanga." ---- "Hear" ---- Think

[Image: bkRAV4d.png]

At first glance, Aurielle's coat is pure white.. Her fur has an iridescent quality (like moonstones) where the fur shimmers different colors under various angles of light: in this case, the colors shown by rainbow moonstones. Not one hair on her hide is a solid unnatural color, but, ya know, it's really hard to convey that in still art :P
Aurielle's English is heavily laden with an Irish, Swedish mixed accent.
Her family is allowed to crash all her threads, Private and Open.
As of Autumn Year 14, Aurielle glows with a bright blue-white bio-luminescence in her fur, and bears a marking over her left eye - see profile and reference.

Aslaug

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player

BeeventGold Medal 2020
08-03-2020, 05:37 PM

This was her very first Festival and a lot of expectative rested on the girl's heart. But well, she felt this as the best opportunity to get to know others from Boreas,a land she was still pretty much new to, and the wonder it produced to learn something new was to much for Aslugh to bear. And with great happiness, she threw herself into the event walking with a quick pace eying everything she could find.

And there she sat by the river and her happiness went bigger when she saw Aurielle approaching her way.She smiled at the alpha and with great interest sat before her with the intention of starting a conversation.She seemed to know a lot,and that made aegred to have a good talk with the pale woman. "Hi Miss.Aurielle." She said holding some of the politeness dressing her words.

“Aslaug. How goes to the festival? Having fun?” "Kinda! This soooo new for me that I am afraid i don't know where to start! This is probably my first festival." She responded with a firm nod and giving the older female a big smile. "What about you?"

"Speech"

Aurielle

Loner

Master Intellectual (240)

Master Fighter (255)

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced

08-08-2020, 01:38 AM
Aurielle Adravendi

Aurielle smiled lightly at her cousin as Aslaug spoke, listening with interest. “Well, there are hunting competitions. You could join a team of your choosing, or I could randomly pick one for you, if you wish to be challenged with hunting beside someone you aren’t familiar with…”

Her smile grew slightly as she added, Cairo mentioned that you’ve been active in the pack, hunting with him and the Circle. I believe he’s also recommended you for the Hunt Circle. I know you wished to join it from the start. From what he said of your skill level, would you like to start in the Circle as a Chaser? Do you recall the specifics of that rank?”

Her eyes glinted with quiet warmth as she gazed at the girl, ears perked as she waited to see what Aslaug said.

At first glance, Aurielle's coat is pure white.. Her fur has an iridescent quality (like moonstones) where the fur shimmers different colors under various angles of light: in this case, the colors shown by rainbow moonstones. Not one hair on her hide is a solid unnatural color, but, ya know, it's really hard to convey that in still art :P
As of Autumn Year 14, Aurielle glows with a bright blue-white bio-luminescence in her fur, and bears a marking over her left eye - see profile and reference.

Aslaug

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player

BeeventGold Medal 2020
08-12-2020, 11:31 AM

“Well, there are hunting competitions. You could join a team of your choosing, or I could randomly pick one for you, if you wish to be challenged with hunting beside someone you aren’t familiar with…” She took brief moments to think about the suggestion,she ofcourse wanted to participate in the competition. And even though the idea of hunting with someone new was exciting somehow she felt unsure,but well she had hunted with complete strangers before,so she was fine with it. "I don't mind being paired with someone new, a random partner could be fun!" She answered happily.

"Cairo mentioned that you’ve been active in the pack, hunting with him and the Circle. I believe he’s also recommended you for the Hunt Circle. I know you wished to join it from the start. From what he said of your skill level, would you like to start in the Circle as a Chaser? Do you recall the specifics of that rank?” A bright smile formed in her lips as she heard the compliments Cairos said of her,she indeed has been actively taking part in major hunts and doing her best to learn. "I would be really grateful if i can be given the chance to be in the hunting circle! But I am afraid i don't recall enough of what Chasers do."

"Speech"

Aurielle

Loner

Master Fighter (255)

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced

08-15-2020, 04:21 PM
Aurielle Adravendi

The glowing woman gave a grin as Aslaug took her suggestions, nodding to herself. Aslaug was visibly thrilled to be given a place in the Circle as well, and at the young wolf’s admittance, Aurielle nodded, obliging her.

“Do you recall your bison hunt with Cairo, Nolan, Domari and Red? The Chaser’s job is to spook the herd into running so that the target, usually a weak animal that requires culling, gets left behind, or can be easily cut out of the herd. They can then double back and assist with the takedown if needed. The Huntsman and Predators handle the actual takedown, and the Butchers as well, if any are present in the hunt.”

Her head cocked as she studied the girl, before adding, “Is hunting all you desire in life in Valhalla? From what I’ve heard you are an intelligent girl, a quick learner. Do you have any interest in crafting or learning more scholarly pursuits for when you’re not hunting?”

There was much she still planned for Valhalla, more Circles she wished to instate, that would favor the scholars and crafters. And with Aoife’s deepened interest in music, something for entertainers and musicians.

Aslaug

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player

BeeventGold Medal 2020
08-15-2020, 05:12 PM (This post was last modified: 08-15-2020, 05:14 PM by Aslaug.)

Aslaug waited patiently for the Alpha's words regarding her questions over the chaser's job within the pack.

“Do you recall your bison hunt with Cairo, Nolan, Domari and Red? The Chaser’s job is to spook the herd into running so that the target, usually a weak animal that requires culling, gets left behind, or can be easily cut out of the herd. They can then double back and assist with the takedown if needed. The Huntsman and Predators handle the actual takedown, and the Butchers as well, if any are present in the hunt.”

"Ohhhh,i understand now! I think that could be a good place for me!" She admired with a happy voice, happy to be getting the rank.It seemed her endless efforts to learn anything regarding hunting had brought its fruits but she knew she wasnt going to stop after this,she was always up for learning more and more and that was it.

Aurielle then asked her if hunting was all she wanted to do in Valhalla. Certainly not but Asla didnt know what else she could do,but crafting and learning about other things was definitely something she also loved besides hunting. "Well even though hunting is a big part of my life, learning from others about nearly everything i feel curious about is also between my aspirations!" She said happily.

"Speech"

Aurielle

Loner

Master Fighter (255)

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced

08-31-2020, 05:56 PM
Aurielle Adravendi

She nodded in approval as Aslaug gave her understanding, then listened with interest as the girl spoke firther in response to her own inquiry.

It was food for thought, and she pressed further, “Would you care to learn to read and write? It’s relatively new in Valhalla, though I’ve heard other packs take up the practice. Perhaps you could become one of Valhalla’s first in the Scribes or Archival Circles… I haven’t decided on an official name for them.”

The last was admitted with a rueful chuckle. Valhalla was ever evolving with her mind and ideas. Should Aslaug become such, she would be one of those who drafted missives and invitations and letters to be taken by diplomats to other packs. It was an early seed of an idea, early in the planning stages, but it would be, hopefully, sound.

Aslaug

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player

BeeventGold Medal 2020
09-09-2020, 11:20 PM

“Would you care to learn to read and write? It’s relatively new in Valhalla, though I’ve heard other packs take up the practice. Perhaps you could become one of Valhalla’s first in the Scribes or Archival Circles… I haven’t decided on an official name for them.”

The proposal came in to be a surprise for the young huntress,she instantly felt interested in what Aurielle was offering,and writing and reading could be a nice set of skills to have beside hunting. But yet she had her questions but she was really touched by this.Her tail wagged exctely behind her,a nd a bright smile formed in her lips.

"Ill love to learn that! And how would i start learning? How do i start?" She asked hoping to know more about thisand how she will begging this new path. "Do you know how to write? And how this new circle will work as?" These last questions were a plus she wanted to know, she was really excited not only fo this thing she may could be starting but also her new rank.

"Speak"