Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipExplorerOoh La LaWinnerPride - Bisexual
All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1OverachieverStudentCritical Attack!
Critical Dodge!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! HomebodyIce Bridge ExplorerLoserVengeance
Island HopperDouble MasterLegendaryHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave1KValentines 2020
VolcanoCritical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019
08-03-2020, 10:35 PM

Now that the raid was over and things were beginning to wind back down, Zee had decided to sit down with a few of the members whom she'd had the least interactions with and see how their training was progressing. Duncan was first, he'd taken on a woman in the raid who'd not only beat the yearling but then continued on to defeat their Warlord. Regardless of his loss, Zee couldn't help but be proud of him.

She crossed the plains into one of their practice arenas, motioning away her companions and shouldering off her armor onto the ground. When prepared, Zee tipped back her head and called for the young warrior. It was time for his training to accelerate.

"Speech"

Sirius as her husband may crash any of Zee's threads.

Zee has a rough scaled bush viper companion as well as a toucan, who unless otherwise stated can assume to not be present.
During combat, Zee wears a wrapping of thorns around her kudu horns.

Dunkan

Loner

Master Fighter (290)

Expert Intellectual (210)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player

By the skin of my teethSnake EyesVengeanceMammoth HunterHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave
08-04-2020, 07:49 PM

He was on his daily training along Urasa,with the culmination of the Raid he wanted to train even harder without rest.The sensation of being such a failure made him want to exceed himself even more if this was the result of his current training pace then he was going to change it.There was no time for bullshit.

But then a call from his alpha reached his ears.Dunkan in a quick move approached the place where he could track the howl was coming from. To see the alpha female. "Alpha," He said calmly as he stood before her. "Do you need me?" He asked shortly. He failed the Armada,will she speak about it?

"Speech"

Stock by Castlegraphics
He has a male Jaguar Named Urasa and a female red tailed hawk named Kaira ,They are always around him unless told otherwise
He wears a lion skull with mane and claw bracers.

Zeitgeist

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipExplorerOoh La LaWinnerPride - Bisexual
All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1OverachieverStudentCritical Attack!
Critical Dodge!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! HomebodyIce Bridge ExplorerLoserVengeance
Island HopperDouble MasterLegendaryHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave1KValentines 2020
VolcanoCritical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019
08-10-2020, 09:31 PM

Zee gave Duncan a smile as he approached, though she did not necessarily expect one in return. He was not as soft as some of their wolves, always seeming cold and serious. It was not something she was used to in those she knew, though it was something she could respect and try to understand. Her head dipped in greeting to him, trying to be as serious about it as she was for his benefit. "Yes, Duncan. I thought we might do some sparring today. Sirius and I were too busy during the raid to watch and see where fights went wrong. I see potential in you and I'd like to help you find it as well. How would you say that your fight with the Aerie wolf went?"  

She had more to say, though it was better if the conversation progressed slowly. That way she could absorb each word he had and consider it carefully, hear any unsaid thoughts and concerns or recognize any anxieties within him.

"Speech"

Sirius as her husband may crash any of Zee's threads.

Zee has a rough scaled bush viper companion as well as a toucan, who unless otherwise stated can assume to not be present.
During combat, Zee wears a wrapping of thorns around her kudu horns.

Dunkan

Loner

Master Fighter (290)

Expert Intellectual (210)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player

By the skin of my teethSnake EyesVengeanceMammoth HunterHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave
08-11-2020, 03:32 PM

"Yes, Duncan. I thought we might do some sparring today. Sirius and I were too busy during the raid to watch and see where fights went wrong. I see potential in you and I'd like to help you find it as well. How would you say that your fight with the Aerie wolf went?"  

He nodded upon her explanation,but in the inner part of him didnt want to tell what went wrong,what will she think of him if she heard the way how he lost? Will she look down on he? Will she demote him? He wasnt sure but he was feeling entity but did his best to hide it under that cold mask he always wore. But not wanting to disobey his alpha's request he was going to respond.

"Well, I...lose.The fight was hard for me as I could tell she had more experience than me, and i know that is not an excuse for my defeat. But at the end of the fight, I slippered when I tried to grab her scruff again." He looked away embarrassed for his loss. "Maybe i was too focused on getting my way than i didnt pay attention to her other actions."

"Speech"

Stock by Castlegraphics
He has a male Jaguar Named Urasa and a female red tailed hawk named Kaira ,They are always around him unless told otherwise
He wears a lion skull with mane and claw bracers.