build
player
06-15-2014, 06:36 PM
Out-of-Character Name: Joanna/Anna
How did you get here?: Top 50 Wolf RPG

Character's Name: Moravia Ador?
Season of Birth: Winter
Adult Height: 29 inches
Appearance Description: Moravia is protected by a layer of dense fur, the majority of it being ivory. Her pupils are a golden colour. As for her body, she is average for a lupa, weighing in at 86 pound. Standing roughly 30 inches. Moravia is a wolf whom avoids violence at all costs. She stands roughly a head shorter than other female wolves, making her an easy target for submission. Due to her small structure however her speed is greater than most as she is able to tire out prey whilst hunting with groups. Other than being small and fragile, her frame is quite proportional. Her legs are long with swift agile paws.
Proof of Purchases: None

(#Note: If an admin could, May you remove her surname from the account. I was in a rush when posting and applying! Apologies!)

Virgil I

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
06-16-2014, 11:00 PM
Welcome to Alacritis! While everything else looks good, your personality is a bit under our requirements (we require 150 word personality). If you could lengthen this, that'd be great!

Moravia

gems
size
build
player
06-17-2014, 09:43 AM
Edited! (:

Isolde

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Vail
06-18-2014, 04:00 PM

Welcome to Alacritis!

Now that you're fully accepted, here are some important links you may find useful.

Maintenance, Gem Store, Art Gallery, Player Database

[Image: critis_by_wolftaske-d58zw5t.png]

if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]