ardent

BATARI plotting

Batari

gems
size
build
player
06-15-2014, 04:55 PM
Someday Batari's name alone will mean something. For now she is just a savage wolf from the scaled island.

She is filled with violence, anger, and arrogance.
Likes to collect and gather shiny trinkets.
And does not play well with others.
But she is big and scary and good at fighting.

She has no pack, values strength above anything else... and that's about all I got.

If your interested in anything or if you think she can help motivate or tangle up a plot let me know.

Aislinn

Loner
Militant

gems
size
Large
build
player
06-16-2014, 04:53 AM
My Aislinn's open to any plots. Batari and Aislinn would make a very interesting story. Well then, let me know if this can be arranged. Thanks
[Image: 4LyHbab.png]

Batari

gems
size
build
player
06-17-2014, 02:06 AM
If you are hoping for Batari to be that loving friend she needs, you will be sadly dissapointed.

If you are looking for a wolf even larger than her to show her how its done, then you might be on the right track.

If you are looking for her to mistake the tolerance and dominance of an utter savage for some kind of bond, then you are definitely on the right place.

Batari is all about strength, she wont put up with sniveling, and doesn't care about affection. She's bigger than Aislinn so she wouldn't be pissed about Aislinn's size right away and if Aislinn isnt a sniveling coward in Batari's eyes, then her simple savage brain might see fit to use her to establish some kind of back up system since she is slowly learning that the trick to dealing with other wolves is that you need numbers as well as strength.

anyways there are a number of options available, did you have anything specific in mind?

Aislinn

Loner
Militant

gems
size
Large
build
player
06-17-2014, 05:17 AM
Don't worry, Aislinn certainly isn't a coward, and does not show much sympathy and kindness in her empty soul. I quite like the idea of Batari and Aislinn establishing a back up system or alliance. But before that they have to meet somehow, I'm open to any sort of meeting, a fight, argument, whatever but certainly not a happy-friendly meeting. Aislinn is quite hostile but will approach a stranger calmly but when annoyed and angered, she takes out her mood quite seriously.
Up to you how you want them to meet, or we can make it up as we go along in the thread.

Batari

gems
size
build
player
06-17-2014, 10:45 AM
Do you have a preference for where a thread should take place?

I prefer to just see what happens in threads, though, because of her arrogance, aggression, and simple thought patterns, i will say that there is a chance she could be annoying and irritating to other wolves that meet her lol.

Also she is still open for threads with anyone else who might also be interested.

Aislinn

Loner
Militant

gems
size
Large
build
player
06-17-2014, 04:38 PM
I guess the thread can be anywhere, although I would personally prefer a dark and empty place.
I don't mind if Batari is aggressive and arrogant to other wolves (though Aislinn is sometimes like that).
So if that's all, would you like to continue with making the thread? Or would you want me to create it?

Batari

gems
size
build
player
06-17-2014, 05:16 PM
I'll set something up and PM you the thread when I start it. I can do dark and empty.