gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player

ExplorerPride - DemisexualHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave
08-13-2020, 08:37 PM

Lyric lied down there in the edge of the cliff,eyes of light blue stared at the nothing life if he was lost anywhere but here on earth. Many thoughts walked through his mind,many memories and sorrows crawled deep, making the boy feel a wave of sadness,of grief but he didi his best to keep them deep inside, hiding under a mask of peace. Returning home or not was still one of Lyric's biggest concerns,many memories came from the pack, many memories and loved ones that wont ever come back,they were gone and he didnt feel like bearing it yet.

He sighed as he curled down, hiding his head under the whitetail he had. He closed his eyes as the sweet cricket calls gave him some peace, peace he so needed after soo many tragedies and losses,after so many reasons to give up,but he couldn't just do that. "Tempo...Beat...I am sorry..." He whispered,realy feeling like if he had betrayed them by leaving. He betrayed Abaven,he betrayed his family,and because of that he didnt though he had any right to come back.

"Speech"

[Image: lyric.png]

Lyric has a female Perrier's sifaka named Lola she is with him all the time unless specified otherwise.

Twig

Somnium

Expert Fighter (210)

Expert Hunter (185)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Vail

VolcanoCritical Fail!Valentines 2020Christmas 2019Trick 2019Promptober 2019
08-13-2020, 09:28 PM
Twig didn’t like to leave Abaven very often. Her time was spent with Beat and Corvus and she didn’t need anything else. But the boys always tugged at her mind. Tempo, Lyric. Were they okay, would they be okay? Would she ever see either of them again? These thoughts were not novel, they wandered through her mind everyday and especially when she was alone. She was out on a small game hunt, finding her paws restless that day.

Hope had planted like a seed in her heart. She had Corvus beside her, Beat was never far from her, and she knew at least that Tempo was alive. There were new puppies in the pack, she hoped beyond hope that Abaven was on an upswing. That they would experience a bit of good luck for a while. She couldn’t know for sure though, so when her eyes fell on that familiar form she thought she was dreaming.

Twig stopped dead, mouth hanging agape slightly as she tried to comprehend the presence before her. With little more hesitation though she ran to him. ”Lyric.” There was a massive relief in her voice and love in her eyes as she aimed to wrap his tall form in her embrace.

Lyric

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player

08-14-2020, 08:25 AM

Lyric remained there still,only his peaceful breathing could ensure he was alive.There under the stars he struggled to sleep,to take all regrets off his soul,but he couldn't,it was too hard for him.But what else could he do? He was alone now,and he didnt knows if he deserved any love left for him,he had left his loved ones behind,but he couldn't pick up himself up and away from the mess, he was becoming. Everyone was gone and what else could he do?

But then a sudden voice made him stand up to his feet, seeing a pale figure rushing his way and when they went closer he recognized the female who now placed him between her legs in a hug. In response, his ears flattened and he wrapped his head around her. "Twig...Twig....I...." He didnt know what to say, he didn't expect her to find him. "I am sorry...I..am sorry for leaving..." He started with sadness and struggle to speak properly.

"I just couldn't bear...bear seeing everyone dying...and not being able to save them...I don't deserve to live there...I betrayed you al..." He said with a cracked voice, with a craked breath.  

"Speech"

Lyric has a female Perrier's sifaka named Lola she is with him all the time unless specified otherwise.

Twig

Somnium

Expert Fighter (210)

Expert Hunter (185)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Vail

08-14-2020, 04:00 PM
Twig would never stop worrying over the cousins she half adopted. She would never be mom to them but the woman adored them and wanted to see them reach happiness after such a terrible start to their sad lives. Her purple eyes watched him get to his feet as he recognized her voice and Twig nearly wept for how much he had changed. The boy was so tall now, he was thin but nothing like Beat had been. He didn’t shy away from her affection like she had half feared he would, but wrapped his neck around her and held her tight. Twig cried freely as she buried her head in his neck and thanked her lucky stars he was here. So close to home.

”You don’t need to be sorry.” She assured him as she shook her head. ”None of it matters. You’re young, you’ve been through so much. All I want is to see you home again. I want you to come back, it doesn’t matter. It doesn’t matter that you’ve been gone.” She cried incoherently as she held him even tighter, unwilling to ever let him go.

Lyric

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player

08-14-2020, 08:20 PM

He didnt say anything else at first,he just wanted to enjoy this close interaction with a familiar presence after soo long of having only himself. He pressed his head a bit higher around her like a strong embrace. He really missed them all,if he only wasnt this weak he could have been there by now. But all that mattered now was that he could see his friend again.

”None of it matters. You’re young, you’ve been through so much. All I want is to see you home again. I want you to come back, it doesn’t matter. It doesn’t matter that you’ve been gone.”

"Ill love to come back...i do and i will. I just dont know if i can bare what i had lost...but ill do my best...i don't want to stay far from you all again...and how has the pack been while i left?" He asked a bit calmer,without less sorrow in his words,he managed to return to his calm demeanor or always.

"Speech"

Twig

Somnium

Expert Fighter (210)

Expert Hunter (185)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Vail

08-15-2020, 03:27 PM
Twig felt like a huge weight had been lifted off her shoulders as she held tightly to the young man. He was nearing adulthood at an alarming pace and she felt like she’d failed him for so long. Should she have looked harder for him? IF he was here, how far had he been since the eruption? Maybe he hadn’t wanted to be found until now. Like Tempo running off and barely returning to them. Beat had been with her for a while now, he looked healthy again and he was really starting to blossom. She hoped that Lyric would follow his sweet brother’s lead.

She could hear the sorrow in his voice but Lyric was holding himself together well. After everything he’d been through she knew how hard it was to face the demons and move forward. ”You’ll never stop missing them,” she warned him. There was a smile on her features as she pulled away from him to look into his mother’s bright blue eyes. ”But we have so many good memories to make together, it’ll get easier as time goes on.” She stood up on her hind legs to give him a kiss on his forehead.

”Beat has missed you.” She told him as she stood back, smiling brightly at him. ”Uncle Rhyme just had another litter of puppies, they’ll be roaming around soon and will be fun to play with. Everything is slowly getting back to normal, but don’t take me word for it.” The woman wagged her caramel touched tail, ”Lets get you home.”

Lyric

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player

08-15-2020, 06:29 PM (This post was last modified: 08-15-2020, 06:37 PM by Lyric.)

”You’ll never stop missing them,” He nodded upon the warning,he knew how hard it would be to live without their love,without their embrace anymore, but he had to stand strong and live his life. Someday he will be an adult, and he needed to behave as one,no more childish cries,no more escaping his reality he had to move forward.And he hopped he could make up the wasted time away from Abaven,Beat needed him,he felt sad for leaving him behind,and Tempo aswell but he didnt know what has been of him yet.”But we have so many good memories to make together, it’ll get easier as time goes on.” "Indeed,i wish to make up all the time lost." He promised her smiling softly.

She later one told him about the new changes on the pack. Beat missed him,and that made him feel even more guilty but he managed to hide under the serene mask he now wore as they spoke. Rhyme got new pups and that was happy to know. He stood up as she did. "Well,I hope the pack is settled back to normal." He said calmly.

"Let go home but do you think Theory will accept me back?...

"Speech"

Twig

Somnium

Expert Fighter (210)

Expert Hunter (185)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Vail

08-17-2020, 01:56 PM
The relief she felt from being reunited with Lyric had her tail wagging and her lips pulled back in an unending smile. Being reunited with him was much different from Tempo, and the fact that he hadn’t run from her and that he’d embraced her instead made her heart soar. His deepening voice assured her that he was eager to make up for lost time and she nodded lightly. Abaven was returning to its peaceful place in the east, and it couldn’t have been a better time for Lyric to come home.

She didn’t mean to make him feel guilty, a lot had happened and he had no need to feel it. He may have been gone a long time but he was back now. They couldn’t change the past only make the future better, and she looked forward to doing that with him. Beat as well, and hopefully someday Tempo would return to them. ”Maybe not normal, but everything seems to be getting better. Especially with you coming home.” Twig nuzzled his cheek and gave him a kiss before pulling away, he was just as ready as she was.

”Theory will welcome you back with open arms. She’s missed you too. We want you to come back so bad, I can’t even describe how good it feels to have you.” Twig was nearly crying as she led him back towards Abaven’s borders.

Lyric

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player

08-20-2020, 08:35 AM (This post was last modified: 08-20-2020, 08:36 AM by Lyric.)

”Maybe not normal, but everything seems to be getting better. Especially with you coming home.” "I am glad to be back home...i wont leave ever again." His own tail wagged behind him and a soft smiled was pasted on his lips.Calmly he stood up ready to have his way back to where he was born,well not the exact place but the pack instead. He wanted to see Beat and Tempo again, apologize, and enjoy time with them as they used to when they were mere kids. Her snuggle and kiss in the cheek was welcomed,and slowly he kissed her in the forehead but respecting her space.

”Theory will welcome you back with open arms. She’s missed you too. We want you to come back so bad, I can’t even describe how good it feels to have you.” And like that they headed to the borders of Abaven, his home. He gave a deep breath,he needed to calm down, things will e better he had to look forward. Then if he was allowed he lifted his head howling for Theory.

"Speech"

Twig

Somnium

Expert Fighter (210)

Expert Hunter (185)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Vail

08-22-2020, 04:45 PM
Lyric already seemed more at ease, he spoke more confidently and even assured her that he wasn’t going to leave home again. None of them knew where the wind would take them, but it seemed like Abaven liked to brew a strong loyalty to the family within the borders. The young man kissed her head, and Twig tried not to push him any further than he was ready for. She would have hugged him all day if he’d let her.

It was time to return to Abaven. Twig loped along beside him, eager to see Beat’s face along with Theory. She couldn’t keep the grin from her face, especially as Lyric tipped back his head and called out. The Memoire woman lifted her muzzle and joined her voice to his, joy sounding in her voice as she helped announce his return.

Theory

Avalon
Healer

Master Fighter (250)

Master Healer (240)

An icon representing the specialty Fertile Fertile

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Xarae

Pride - BisexualSamhain 2022WealthyThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 31K
OverachieverCritical Attack!VolcanoLegendaryCritical Fail!Valentines 2020
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019Promptober 2019
08-26-2020, 08:16 PM
Tempo's escape from Abaven still haunted her. Sometimes she woke in a cold sweat, remembering the wisp of his tail disappearing between the trees. When Poem and another familiar voice rose to sing in concert, she peered up at the sky in awe. One disappeared and another... come home? Could it be? She abandoned her patrol and rushed to the border, her short tail vibrating with excitement. Theory crashed clumsily out of the underbrush and towards where Twig stood with Lyric. "A perfect way to end the spring!" she called across the open field, sprinting towards the pair. Once she arrived the young alpha touched noses eagerly with both of them. "Welcome home, welcome home," she panted, then glanced at Twig with glee, as if she could hardly believe her own eyes. "Lyric... I'm so happy to see you."

Lyric

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player

08-26-2020, 09:49 PM

He felt innerly anxious about what would Theory think about his return.He didnt want to think she would be mad at him or want him gone again,but he wouldn't blame her if she did.He left them after all,and he couldn't imagine if his departure affected Beat or Tempo and if it did he wouldn't know if he could look at their eyes at all.

But soon their wait was over as he saw Theory sprinting at them. As she welcomed them,he felt his ears flatten in guilt. She was happy to see him after he left without a trace. "Theory...i...am sorry for leaving...i know i held no right. But i just couldn't bear what happened anymore. And in my desperation, i ran away...no thinking on my brothers nor in you and Twig..." He looked away. "But I am back...and i assure you I won't leave ever again..."

"Speech"

Twig

Somnium

Expert Fighter (210)

Expert Hunter (185)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Vail

08-27-2020, 06:18 PM
Twig really did her best not to worry about Tempo, he was doing what he thought was best and she wouldn’t be able to change his mind. Of course she wished every day that he had the same outcome as Beat. Who was growing like a weed and blossoming inside the pack. She was hopeful that Lyric might take after his brother’s progress. They had work left to do yes, but they were both on the right track.

Theo didn’t leave them waiting for long, the woman grinned as she leaned against Lyric. There was no chance that the alpha girl wouldn’t allow him to return. They were all eager to welcome him home. She returned Theory’s affection as all eyes were on their lost member of the family. Lyric was back, it was time for joy.

He apologized again but again Twig shook her head. There was nothing to be sorry for. They had all made mistakes, what mattered was that he was back and he had no intention of leaving them again. She felt a little more whole that moment. ”We’re ready to have you back.” Twig encouraged him as she looked to Theory, who had the ultimate authority.