gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
08-24-2020, 01:29 AM
Tonights the night
Elizabeth laughed a bit as she ran through the plains, Ben above her was flying about happily in the sun. It felt really nice to go for a run every once in a while. Being able to help Ben practice his flying was also a venture all in itself. Recently she had spent more time in pack lands than anywhere else. The Plains and everything else seemed like the back of her paw. Carefully coming to a stop she turned to Ben in a play bow as the Cockatiel came to a landing in front of her. He was out of breath but happily tweeted to Liz as she sat down there to catch her own breath.

"Enough exercise for the day?" Ben chuckled as the white wolf herself nodded her head. "I don't want to strain you too much Benjamin. After all we need to strike while the irons hot collecting herbs during this time is important." Out of habit she wanted to prepare for the harsh months ahead. After all growing up in a harsh land was cause for that - regardless it meant learning more about the habitat around her too.... perhaps she needed to venture beyond the pack lands soon.

MADE BY MINNIE of BTN

Ochre

gems
size
build
player
08-24-2020, 06:39 AM

Big, powerful jaws wrapped around the neck of a recently killed antelope. Ochre, a relatively new member to the pack, was bringing it back to add to the food stores. Spring was already warm and he imagined summer might be even warmer. If they had enough dried meat to last them, then the pack could take off a day or more of hunting during the most sweltering days.

The black and blonde brute had just settled down to give his tired jaws a break when a snow white form went zipping by. Forest green eyes widened for a moment as he looked after the running woman. Was something chasing her? Instantly the naturally protective man was on his paw, eyes alert and pelt bristled as he looked for the danger. Then he heard her laugh. His brow furrowed as he watched her talk to a bird that landed in front of her. At least there hadn't been any danger.

Since she'd run in the direction that he was going, Ochre hefted the antelope in his jaws once more, dragging it with him as he approached the girl. He cleared his throat to announce his presence before releasing the ungulate from his grasp. "Greetings, he said in polite yet strong tones. I don't believe we've met." The man dipped his head in a bow to the woman and her bird. "I'm Ochre Kvasir. Mate to Daelos and father to Elba and Aslaug. Who might you be?"

"Speech"

Elizabeth

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
09-02-2020, 11:32 PM
Tonights the night
Elizabeth raised her head in a bit of embarassment when she was approached. That meant he had seen her running like an over grown pup. Well not that it matter, there wasn't anything wrong with having a bit of fun every now and again. He introduced himself as Ochre and stated his relations to those within the pack. Oh? More names she would have to memorize. He was rather polite and Elizabeth found herself standing up straight to face him, Benjamin fluttering on top of her back as the cockatiel let out a quiet whistle from his beak.

"Elizabeth Adravendi, I don't have any immidiate family in Valhalla but I am related to the Adravendi's in one way or another." she dipped her head then gestured to her bird. "This is Ben." she smiled and looked to Ochre. "It's nice to meet you Ochre. I'm a healer in the pack I was thinking about trying to gather some herbs." it was important to keep the pack stores filled. What use was she if she wasn't helping in anyway she could.

MADE BY MINNIE of BTN

Ochre

gems
size
build
player
09-13-2020, 04:14 PM

The blonde man gave a kind nod, accepting the woman's explanation, name and the name of her companion. "Good to meet you both." He smiled in a friendly manner. It was good too meet new members, though he had been primarily keeping to himself. He was too busy doing as he had always done: providing for his family. Though they were in a pack with others that acted as a community, he liked to be the one to bring in the food and provide as a father and mate should.

Elizabeth mentioned being a healer and the big man nodded. "Ahhh. My wife and one of my daughters both practice healing as well. My other daughter is a hunter like her father." He smiled again, a twinkle in his green eyes. He was clearly a doting father. Speaking of his children always perked the man up. He was terribly proud of them.

"Speech"

Elizabeth

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
09-30-2020, 04:25 PM
Tonights the night
An interesting man to say the least. He seemed pretty quiet and she understood that he must have just been here because of his family. She'd met Aslaug previously even if it was for a short time. Ben began to clean his feathers, preening as Liz thought for a moment. "A hunter eh? Well would you like to accompany me on a small herb hunt?" she giggled a bit at the word hunt. "I know it's not probably your usual neck of the woods but I could help you carry the antelope back to the food stores." she only wanted to pick up some mint. Finding it was the issue, she still wasn't familiar with Boreas too well.

Regardless she certainly hoped he would take her up on the offer. It would give them a chance to chat and get to know each other a bit. It made Liz stand next to the antelope, this wasn't exactly her job. She sniffed the animal, of course she knew how to hunt but she didn't want to ruin a perfectly good kill if he had plans for the pelt or anything else on the animal.

MADE BY MINNIE of BTN