Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
08-25-2020, 02:21 PM

Adrian walked through the south,he was heading toward the castle he found down in the other continent that wasnt just a landline away from this one. But instead of continuing his travels,he decided to maybe explore the south, aiming to expand his knowledge of this new land he yet had to know,this land he yet didnt know the name or what he could find here. So far he spoke to just a few natives but none could tell him where he was,and that made his feel frustrated as he was walking in unknown lands,lands he hoped someday could claim as his own.But for now, he needed to learn more.

And as he made his way he held himself with pride and eyes of fire remained cold. But as he found himself in some woods he could see at the distance what seemed to be a water pool but sniffing around he noticed it was past a pack borders. "What a fucking shame," He said sighing , turning to leave but stopping to look behind his shoulder.

"Speech"

This character is rated M due to language and actions.

Venom

Loner

Master Fighter (275)

Master Intellectual (279)

An icon representing the specialty Bulwark Bulwark

An icon representing the specialty Bard Bard

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
KatG6

TeacherIsland HopperSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipSocialiteBest Buds
HomebodyWinnerAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
VengeanceOverachieverOoh La LaWealthyMammoth HunterFestival Organizer
ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerBeeventLegendaryWordySnake Eyes
Double MasterHalloween 2020 - Witches HutGold Medal 2020Valentines 2020Dream WeaverVolcano
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019Costume Contest 2019Promptober 2019
08-26-2020, 12:18 PM
Venom was perfectly camouflaged within the white trees of the shrine, shielded from view as the stranger approached. The young Princess was poised to strike like the serpent she was when she stopped just shy of placing a toe out of line. The quills in her scruff lifted and her joints bent in ready stance. She relaxed only slightly when he turned to leave, her lithe form would appear from between the trees to reveal herself. Her brilliant pink and purple eyes caught his gaze as his features returned to the shrine. The godlette flicked her forked tongue with indifference as she sent him off silently.

The young Klein would fight to the death to keep her lands protected. She might not have been victorious in many battles but she gave her all every time. Dual toned tail flicked at her hips in impatience as she waited for him to disappear.
[Image: ven-sig.png]

Adrianus

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
08-26-2020, 01:24 PM

As he looked over his shoulder,a lithe but large female appeared from the trees,with a not soo friendly posture like if she wanted him to fuck off. Well, he didnt judge her as anyone would do that if someone was lurking close to their domain, but not like he was going to start shit here. But now that she was here, he sought to approach but respectfully not crossing the borders as he just wanted to talk.

"Before you try to rip my face off,i am in need of some information. My name is Aurelius Imperatoria, former heir to Heridanus a faraway empire." He was going to use what he was taught as Heir, diplomacy, and mannerism. Besides he wanted to have a good first impression in the stranger. "You see,i just moved to these lands, and ill like to know where I am?"

"Speech"

Venom

Loner

Master Fighter (275)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
KatG6

HomebodyWinnerAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
Double MasterHalloween 2020 - Witches HutGold Medal 2020Valentines 2020Dream WeaverVolcano
08-26-2020, 02:24 PM
She caught his attention it seemed as fiery eyes rested on her and the thick built man turned towards her. Venom held no fear of him and held her ground beyond the border. She tensed lightly as he returned to the border, he didn’t appear like he was offering a threat but she certainly didn’t trust him. ”Your face is safe as long as you don’t step over my border.” She chuckled lightly like her threat was a joke, she was amused by his words, but she was serious.

”Greetings,” Venom returned, the slightest nod of her head as he mentioned the method to his wanderings. ”You’re at the edge of the Ashen Empire, located on the shrine.” She gestured towards the inner lands of her home. ”In the Southern quadrant of the continent of Boreas.” She continued, wondering if that was the answer he’d been seeking.

Adrianus

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
08-26-2020, 07:10 PM

"Don't worry, only a fool would step into someone's home uninvited."  He said responding to her words,and he found no benefits to break into a pack of unknown dynamics. He kept his eyes cold upon the figure of the female of unique features, quills rested on her scruff, and a bi-forked tinge. But as barely anything amazed him he didnt make comments for that.

Moving to what mattered the most he paid attention to the information she started to share with him. She nodded as she spoke ut when she mentioned this was an empire he found himself quite interested. "I see," But he was not done yet. He now had to consider his next words carefully and to think about what to do. 'Hm..maybe this could be beneficial, potential alliances for what ill do someday...ill need to make them my friends and like me but i doubts they would trust a stranger...maybe i could join and offer my services and then after the time is right ill offer them my future empire as ally.' His eyes remained cold not wanting to show what he planned.

"Please, tell me more about this empire of yours.. He asked calmly but keeping hus diplomatic manners. "And would there be any chance of a stranger like me to offer my services? Join your ranks?" Of course, he knew this was such a sudden request.

"Speech"

Venom

Loner

Master Fighter (275)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
KatG6

08-27-2020, 07:25 AM
At least he was smart enough to respect the boundaries she laid out, and that fact would give him the benefit of the doubt. His deep fire eyes remained on her, cold and calculating. She seemed to give him an adequate answer as he sounded contemplative. Venom expected him to turn tail and be off now that he had his answer but he lingered and mulled her answer for a long moment.

He went on, curious about the Empire within the borders and Venom lifted her brow curiously. What would she tell him exactly? ”The Ashen Empire is made up of the Klein family alongside their Army, the Armada.” She spoke softly even as she listened to him ask about his own position. He had her intrigued to say the least. ”Perhaps I could be convinced.” She didn’t trust him at all, but he was definitely polite. ”Tell me more about yourself. I have your name but what are you? A once prince… what skills do you hold?” Venom pressed lightly.

Adrianus

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
08-27-2020, 09:12 AM (This post was last modified: 08-27-2020, 09:13 AM by Adrianus.)

Adrian waited patiently for any promoting response, he had all the time to wait. The Ashen Empire is made up of the Klein family alongside their Army, the Armada.” He nodded slightly impressed, The Ashen empire seemed quite similar to his own and that was he found more attractive,not only for he being here but for later own consider them for alliances in a faraway future for his own project.

”Tell me more about yourself. I have your name but what are you? A once prince… what skills do you hold?” "Alright, well as the future king i was taught all about war, fighting, hunting, politics, tactics in battle, healing, meteorology, astrology, raiding, navigation, and nearly everything." He responded hoping this would be enough to be of interest.

"Speech"

Venom

Loner

Master Fighter (275)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
KatG6

08-27-2020, 03:23 PM
She had his attention that was for sure. He seemed impressed by what she had to say, more impressed than he’d been when he aimed to walk off before he’d seen her. He listened but was also able to answer her question in return. Venom didn’t have any reason to trust what he was saying, but she felt like she could at least believe he meant them no harm. She wondered what brought him here if he’d been in line for a kingdom. Was it like her own mother’s story. Her family wiped out by a plague brought about by her cursed father? Deathbelle hadn’t said as much about the girl’s grandfather, but Venom had guessed from what she’d been told.

”You’ve been taught, but once-prince, do you have work ethic?” Her brows raised again, this was her most important question for him. If he couldn’t dig deep and work for her Empire she didn’t want him here. ”Adrianus will you pledge yourself to the Ashen Empire’s cause?”

Adrianus

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
08-27-2020, 07:24 PM (This post was last modified: 08-27-2020, 07:27 PM by Adrianus.)

”You’ve been taught, but once-prince, do you have work ethic?”  "I do,i worked my way even as a prince,i was taught to be an efficient worker,i don't like lazing around. I am highly perfectionist with what i do, and i am willing to offer any services to you and your kingdom with effort and never leaving something i start unfinished." In this case, he didnt mind lowering himself from the high horse he was, he knew that if he wanted his plan to work some sacrifices must be done. And he would go through if that would help in away.

”Adrianus will you pledge yourself to the Ashen Empire’s cause?” "I am,i will work for you and yours. And whatever you want me to do consider it done.I am now under your law." He said with honesty, this was his first step to future greatness. Starting low for someday being high.

"Speech"

Venom

Loner

Master Fighter (275)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
KatG6

09-01-2020, 03:15 PM
Venom wouldn’t be able to tell if he was lying but his words were exactly what she wanted to hear. They made her at least hope that they were true. In the end actions spoke much louder than words, and he had no army to back him up so the young Empress to be could take a chance on him. Hope that she wasn’t burned, but perhaps she’d struck a gold mine. Time would tell.

He pledged himself and seemed quite resigned to his fate. Venom took a moment longer, her eyes scrutinizing him before nodding her head thoughtfully. ”Alright. Welcome to the Ashen Empire, my new Soldier.” She relinquished her hold on the border as she invited him across and into the fold. Hopefully she would not be disappointed. Venom didn’t want to regret one of her first high ranking decisions. The girl would take him through the common areas and around the border while she explained the rules, ranks, and the expectations of his rank.