gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player

Pride - BisexualMammoth HunterPromptober 2019
08-25-2020, 03:18 PM

Hela was happy with her ascension, an ascension she saw coming sooner or later,of all the wolves in Ashen she was been one who had shown dedication and respect to her costumes as a Klein.She felt this was just something that it was obvious was going to be given.This raise managed to lift part of the anger she has been carrying since the Raid,and now she felt she could almost touch the skies with her paws. It was fun because she was denied when she firstly postuled for the rank and those who were chosen all with the exception of Hari were gone. And maybe finally Belle realised who was to be truly taken into account for this rank.But it also meant more work and duties to perform and thus here she was patrolling the borers, and she did so more frequently than before.And that was what she was doing right now.

"Speech"

Naiche

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Shard

Samhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantHalloween 2020 - Spooky CaveBeevent
08-25-2020, 09:34 PM

As it so happened Naiche was also patrolling the border.  It was imperative he memorize the armada's landscape until he picture ever blade of grass from the northern side of their land and every grain of sand for the beach on the south.  Perhaps that was a bit of an exaggeration, but the point was there.  There was no such thing as knowing the land too well.

On the west side there was a spot where their border seemed to back directly into another border.  The Ashen pack, he had heard that the Armada was on good terms with them but had not asked for much more insight yet.  He hadn't met any of their pack but perhaps today would be different.  His nose told him of another wolf, one who didn't smell of the armada.  It came from beyond the Armada border.  Naiche was curious and moved into a loping stride to see what one of their neighbors looked like.  He did not cross the border but simply ran parraelel on the armada side.  He would slow to a jog as the other wolf would come into sight.

She was black and grey, a bit taller and considerably bulkier than he was.  Appearance didn't say too much, but her stride suggested knowing exactly where she was going.  He didn't try to walk even with her in case she was of some higher rank.  They were different packs but if they were allies then rank needed to be honored.    The weat-colored wolf didn't enjoy being social in the sense of some always rushing to be near friends, but he was making it a point to know all of consequence. "Hello," he called out, careful not to get too close in case she didn't care to chat with next-door neighbors.attention.
"Speech"

Hela

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player

Pride - BisexualMammoth HunterPromptober 2019
08-26-2020, 04:10 PM

Hela walked with her head high and now that she was above almost anyone else in the pack she didnt feel like she needed to worry about anything, just Venom and Bell were above her, anyone else was just under her feet but well she knew that if she wanted to keep her position she would have to work along with others. But working with others wasnt really a bad thing for her. Licking her lips with pride she was ready to go against everyone now, but she wasnt dumb to make herself a target, she knew no everyone would bare her ways of doing her stuff. And she always used her father's example for doing her things but it seemed no one else respected his memories.

Then from nowhere, a hello erupted through the air, coming from The Armada's lands. She stopped placing a smirk on her dark lips. Turning she saw the male walking his own borders. "Hello there dear how are you? Patrolling as well?" She hasn't spoken to any Armada's wolves as much as she should, but now that her duties increased she barely found time to go pay visits to the neighbors.

"I am Hela Klein, Daimyo of Ashen," She said with pride and giving him a wink of her eye along with that smile that reminded in her lips. "Who i owe the pleasure to be talking hm?"

"Speech"

Naiche

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Shard

Samhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantHalloween 2020 - Spooky CaveBeevent
08-27-2020, 07:44 PM

Naiche lowered and raised his neck in a slight nod to her question, “I just joined the armada recently so I’m just making sure I remember the boundaries.” He had already been able to scent the other packs border line, and now he had a chance to get a scent of at least one Ashen wolf.  Naiche wasn’t sure what her rank meant but she seemed proud of it.  “Apologies but being new I fear I don’t know the ranking system of your pack. Daimyo? I am assuming that is one of higher station?”

Naiche would meet all his pack and any that patrolled from Ashen eventually.  Once he knew all the surrounding wolves, he could drop casual chatter time.  If she was someone of higher rank in their pack though it was even more important to make a good impression.   “My names Naiche.” No fancy title to give out yet but he would hopefully earn one someday.  

Her casual greeting did prove to Naiche what he had heard was accurate.  The two packs were more than just accepting of the other being nearby but seemed perfectly friendly as well.  How far did the Ashen’s territory go?  He could stay outside their land but roam around their border to learn it, but they might see that as rude.  Better to play nice and someday he would be invited in or be friendly enough that Naiche might feel comfortable asking.  
There was no rush.  Why worry about learning their pack land until he knew the armada’s by heart.  Naiche realized he wanted too much at once.  Too be great at fighting, hunting, strategy, knowledge of the terrain, he wanted all of it and anything else useful.
"Speech"