Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
09-05-2020, 04:17 PM
Borias had done nothing to betray their trust well he had been in the Armada, but he felt the man had been growing stagnant, as well. He had wanted to create a band under the flag of the Armada. Well, it wasn’t Sirius’s right to tell him what to do in the Armada’s name, but he felt the name would do better if he began his mission in earnest. He would speak to the wolf today, and judge his desire. From there, perhaps the two could work out a plan for the man’s future. To give him a purpose again.

The Warlord raised his head to the late morning sun, calling for the slaver

Adralius

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
09-10-2020, 12:22 PM
Life's just a game
Going to the armada training was the most that he had done. Possibly because he'd run into a predicament... mourning slightly. His slaves were missing but to be fair he had gone off and joined this packs in hopes of his ambition coming to fruition. It wasn't that he was upset, though he was about Katir. Borias hated to say that he had fallen in love with her at one point. However how could he expect to love a wolf who knew nothing of how to take care of herself. Though maybe the slaves had thought they'd be better off on their own - he didn't know nor did he care too much. The armada was his main concern and if he could provide support than that's what he should do. However, stagnant was just as good as ignorance he would not learn if he did not try.

When Sirius called for him a wave of relief fell over the man. Not fear - no he didn't fear Sirius he had such respect and idolization for the man that it was always a sense of relief when he was called to attention. Oh how he dreamed to be at the front of things - a pack not even a band but a pack created in his image. In the Armada's image and if he had to be secondary in command to one of Sirius or even Deathbelle's children that would be even better. Their dreams were his dreams now and he didn't know if it was because of his growing adoration of both Sirius and the woman but he knew Borias fondness for them was growing.

"Sirius, Greetings." Borias dipped his head to the man as he approached. "I apologize for my lack of activity - I was tying up loose ends at home and I do suppose I should have let you know. Anyway, there's nothing to worry about anymore anyway." he didn't know how the man would take it but if he had any questions than he would answer them. Borias sat down obediently and he smiled there was a sense of calm over him with the giant around.

MADE BY MINNIE of BTN

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
09-14-2020, 02:33 AM
The Warlord considered the hazel wolf for a long moment, after he appeared, and gave his reasoning. Sirius wasn’t exactly sure what to do with this wolf. He knew the man had ambition, and Deathbelle had some intention to further her own empire with him. As he was right now, he would be little use to her. He had no followers, and hadn’t progressed at all under the Armada. They needed to consider a different approach.

“For your band, you're going to need followers, you already have ambition, now you have to put it to use. I’m not sure what help the Armada has been for you, but I think you need to go out in the world more, and see what you can find. Look for lands you like, and wolves that might be interested, and so forth. You can call upon me for help if you find yourself in need, but I think that for the moment it would be more beneficial for you if you went your own way for a time, Borias.” he said, putting the ball in the other wolf's court. Let him consider the pros and cons of this.

Adralius

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
09-21-2020, 10:35 PM
Life's just a game
This was not how he expected this meeting to go. Borias had expected Sirius to be a little upset that a stranger such as himself hadn't done much to be proactive in the pack. The man considered it for a moment, was he being kicked out because the giant thought of him as untrustworthy? Somehow the implication of "I think that for the moment it would be more beneficial for you if you went your own way for a time" made his heart hurt. Borias was probably thinking too much into it, the slave master had been trying to mourn his losses for seasons now. Sickness, endangerment, nothing had ever gone as he had wanted it to. Plans destroyed, but he wanted to stay here. With Sirius, with Deathbelle and her troops. He wanted to kick his own way into their court. His expression stayed neutral though - surely the man didn't mean anything cruel by it but somehow Borias was a little offended. "I was actually thinking Sirius.... that I'd like to help you or Deathbelle's children create a new pack and branch for the Armada...." he said.

"When I came to you I was ambitious yes, but I'm an inexperienced man who was born and raised a loner other than the troupe I had and now they're gone. I don't know about you but that's almost like losing my entire family in one night and I guarentee it was because of my weakness. I've only spent a season in here yes, but if you wish to see me off and that's what you feel is best than I will go. However... I feel like Ashen and the Armada are now my home. If I can aid in the conquest to power whatever way it is, slavemaster, fighter, anything than I'd like that. Plus not to mention that you Sirius and the fair maiden Deathbelle have left me in awe." what he was saying was ridiculous. He was putting his heart on a silver platter. Borias scoffed for a moment. "I don't know, maybe I have become too enamored." He took a deep breath. "What I'm trying to say is I'd like to stay, I feel like there's a lot more to learn here than there is out there but if you think it's better to leave for the time being and seek out followers than that's fine." Borias wasn't sure if he came off clear. Nor was it his intention to upset the giant and he didn't know if what he was saying made any sense.

MADE BY MINNIE of BTN

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

10-02-2020, 01:24 PM

Sirius Fatalis

Sirius listened quietly as the man spoke, and Sirius nodded his head slowly. “Perhaps you are too enamored with us. I feel you have been swallowed into this pack, and it has done you no benefit. Perhaps it is also because you mourn, but for the moment, I see no benefit for you or myself if you remain. I bear you no ill will, Borias. I truly think you’ll do better having a chance to find your own feet. If you need my help, you need only call for me” he would promise a piece of aid to the man.

It would do him good to find his feet, without being swallowed in the larger mechanics of the pack. A chance to find exactly what he wanted to do, and who he wanted to be. When he was ready to make his pack, he would likely still find allies in him and Deathbelle.

"Speech"

Adralius

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
10-09-2020, 11:36 PM
Life's just a game
Borias took a deep breath and let it out. He could sense that there was no ill will between them. Perhaps Sirius was correct - though the thought of loner life slightly scared him. He was a man who shouldn't be scared and yet somehow the comfort and confines of a pack had indeed... made him soft. He hated it, Sirius was right, his potential was wasted being swept up his own ideals needed to be expanded his own strength. Borias needed to learn to stand on his own four paws and Sirius didn't need to babysit an awestruck fool.

He smiled and looked at Sirius, "I value your advice greatly Sirius thank you." Borias then would slowly nod his head. "I shall seek the world and learn more of it, learn more of Boreas." he stood up and looked at the borders of the plains. Outside... not in Auester where nothing was left for him. His family broken apart and he... his slaves. He had to gain a reputation back and respect earned. It was then when he took a few steps forward that Borias.... no Adralius turned to Sirius. "Sirius... I wish to give you something I have not given to anyone in years... My birthname is Adralius Hans, my real name." Adralius dipped his head. "I use different alias' as a comfort of sorts I haven't used my real name in years but I wanted you to know it. Thank you." if he wasn't stopped Adralius would go on his way. He wanted to make Sirius and Deathbelle no the Armada proud. So it would be.

-exit-

MADE BY MINNIE of BTN