gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Bird

Double Master1KHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave
09-06-2020, 12:26 AM (This post was last modified: 11-28-2020, 03:55 PM by Lurid.)
So, I am trying to be more active around the site, as such, I need plots and posts. I try to be on everyday, but with three (3) kids - two of which are not even two years old yet - I am a busy momma. I may be slow, and I may forget a post or two, but always feel free to remind me! I will be doing my best to get things done in a timely manner, so as not to hold up character development. I would also like to write with as many party people as I can, because I have been here for going on four (4) years now, and have yet to post often with anyone. Forgive me, for that, because life stuff - y'all know <3! Keep an eye on this plotter, as I will be adding to this list and making edits to info here. Anyway, let's get plotting!

❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥

Azariah -
Female - 5 Years old - Healer - Intellectual - Chaotic Neutral - Taken - Loner

Looking for:
- Skill threads
- Friends & possible patients.
- Any of Ulric Adravendi's family <3
Restricted:
- Romances.
- Force breeding or claiming
- Maims, or death matches
- Anything violent really..

Notes about Azariah:
The woman is usually pretty docile, though if she is made overly anxious or afraid, she will lash out. Hurting her could bring the wrath of Ulric Adravendi, her boyfriend<3, and he is not likely to show mercy... She is pretty skilled as a healer, though...due to my horrid lack of activity, this is not reflected in her current stats. I would like to focus on the healing skill, as the intellect skill will go up with how many wolves she runs into. Azariah tends to stick to the eastern side of the map, and may venture south sometimes. Never to Auster, however.

Eira -
Female - 3 Years old - Healer - Intellectual - Lawful Good - Single - Loner

Looking for:
- Skill threads
- Friends & possible patients.
- Eira's family or potential loves! <3
Restricted:
- Maims, or death matches
- Anything violent really..

Notes about Eira:
Eira has been very lost since her parents passed away, she ran from the destruction of the volcano and has only just returned. I would like to get her out more, as not a lot has been done with her. She is gentle, and mild by nature, but Eira is not a pushover. I'd prefer to keep things on the lighter side of the scale for her, and love interests would be welcome, though I will be extremely picky about them.

Lurid -
Female - 3 Years old - Fighter - Intellectual - Chaotic Evil - Redacted - Loner

Looking for:
- Skill threads, victim threads, anything...
- Honestly anything...I need the posts.
- MOAR ft. Kichi threads, with guests!
Restricted:
- Romances.
- Death matches or disabling maims.
- Indecency in threads ft. Kichi.

Notes about Lurid:
This character is quite special to me and will be given priority when posting! When away from her adopted son, Lurid is quite dark. She is unpredictable even to me, and there is no telling how well or poorly an individual will be received. The pair mostly stick to the north, but will occasionally venture towards the lower parts of Boreas. She is open for spars and minor maims, and if she feels her adopted son is in danger in any way, she will not hesitate to attack. There can be instances where this character can trigger depressive episodes in our more sensitive readers, she has also been known to provoke anger in other characters, and really enjoys the fight. Lurid has also been known to kill, so if you need that, just know she is smart enough not to pick on pack wolves. Be aware this character is full of trigger warnings, violence warnings, and usually fires that Mature tag quite regularly. She can conduct herself with grace and dignity, however, and friendly threads will happen...Especially if they involve Kichi (Shard) <3!

Note: DM Bird at Bird#1780 for any additional character info needed, click icons for profiles! <3 This plotter will be updated often, so check-in for new characters or plots that pop into my Bird-Brain™! If you have an idea that isn't listed and would like to plot feel free to contact me, either PM my discord or the character of your choice!!
Despite her adorable good looks, Lurid is quite the nasty character. Use extreme caution when threading with her. Her threads are almost always considered mature, with possible triggers. Caution, this character is rated M for Mature! <3 She is unpredictable even to her author, who decides her conduct by random die rolls. Ilyn is a 24" tall polar bear & Samael is a black Augur Buzzard with a 50" wingspan, they travel with Lurid as her companions. If not directly mentioned, assume they are nearby. As her mate, Requiem is allowed in any of her threads regardless of label. Lurid possesses diamond-studded armor which she uses in battle.

Click the character icon to see Lurid's profile.
Discord: Bird_223 or PM character
to plot with me, ask about threads,
or to remind me about posts!

Mortis

Armada
Lieutenant

Master Fighter (245)

Master Hunter (240)

An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Critical Hit!Valentines 2020
09-06-2020, 12:43 AM
-waves paw- I'll take some threads, anyone you want with Mort. If you need leveling up on fight skills or healing skills he can be a teacher/spar partner/or patient. He's also fine with gruff personalities, he's used to them.

Lurid

Somnium

Expert Fighter (238)

Master Intellectual (255)

An icon representing the specialty Juggernaut Juggernaut

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Bird

09-06-2020, 12:50 AM (This post was last modified: 09-06-2020, 12:54 AM by Lurid.)
I am totally down for either Lurid or Azariah threads! Whichever you prefer! If you wanna get a starter and tag me that'd be awesome, or I can tomorrow<3
- Lurid is up north, should have probably mentioned that. She would be mystified by Mortis!
- Azariah is in the east, so she is closer geologically. Would be equally mystified!

**Updated to include current locations.**
Despite her adorable good looks, Lurid is quite the nasty character. Use extreme caution when threading with her. Her threads are almost always considered mature, with possible triggers. Caution, this character is rated M for Mature! <3 She is unpredictable even to her author, who decides her conduct by random die rolls. Ilyn is a 24" tall polar bear & Samael is a black Augur Buzzard with a 50" wingspan, they travel with Lurid as her companions. If not directly mentioned, assume they are nearby. As her mate, Requiem is allowed in any of her threads regardless of label. Lurid possesses diamond-studded armor which she uses in battle.

Mortis

Armada
Lieutenant

Master Fighter (245)

Master Hunter (240)

An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Critical Hit!Valentines 2020
09-06-2020, 12:53 AM
He can travel, so i'm still fine with either. Whichever you feel you have more muse for :)

Lurid

Somnium

Expert Fighter (238)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Bird

09-06-2020, 12:56 AM
We can do a Lurid thread, then ^_^ She is a muse hog at the moment. I edited the post above, but I can start a thread in the morning, or you can throw one up. I am not picky lol With Lurid I need to catch up her Intellect skill, so anything in that direction would be awesome!

farrah

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player

Beevent
09-07-2020, 08:40 PM (This post was last modified: 09-07-2020, 08:42 PM by farrah.)
Farrah for Azairah?

Farrah has found herself added into the bundle of 'children' Ulric' mom claims. I imagine they would linger around the same area and can run into each other.
She's also just about always having some kind of wound, and can be a reoccurring patient with all the problems.

blind in her left eye. words rarely spoken. yet a voice within her head.

[ f a r r a h ]

Azariah

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player

Volcano
09-08-2020, 05:38 AM
That sounds perfect! Aza is trying to meet any who call Ulric friend or family!! And she is pretty good at her healing job... I'm not kidding when I call her, well, a witch lolol!! She is super sweet, but awfully shy. I'll be doing posts pretty soon <3

Click character icon to see their profile.
Discord Bird#1780 or PM character
Bite Warning! Azariah will bite out of fear or anxiety, please be careful with her!
Ulric Adravendi & Fam may crash any of Azariah's threads regardless of tags! <3

Actaea

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Bluetick

Samhain 2022Halloween 2020 - Witches Hut
10-07-2020, 07:45 PM
I would love if Eurus and Eira met back up again. He misses his family and has been having a really hard time dealing with his grief of his father's passing. With Lirim being handed over he will be leaving with their brother Wyn. I am considering on creating a band, though I havn't really sat down and thought through the band idea yet.

Boris the Boar and Lorenzo the opossum are assumed to be with her at all times.

Note: I do not have a reference of her scars yet, please refer to her appearance section of profile to read about them

Hyacinth

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Pride - Pansexual
10-07-2020, 08:10 PM
ngl I kinda wanna see what would happen if Recluse were to meet Lurid although fair warning if they get along she will try to recruit them to her upcoming spy/info ring pack

Lurid

Somnium

Expert Fighter (238)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Bird

10-08-2020, 01:41 PM (This post was last modified: 10-08-2020, 01:42 PM by Lurid.)
We can do that @Lolaf... I doubt Lu would join a pack, but who really knows xD

@Bluetick, I would LOVE for them to get back in touch! I haven't really had a direction to send her in so I haven't done much with her.