Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Lazuli

Ooze ImmuneAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantFestival OrganizerDouble MasterHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave
Beevent1KTreat 2019
09-07-2020, 12:32 PM (This post was last modified: 09-07-2020, 02:00 PM by Jupiter.)
The sharp crash of shattered pottery echoed across the ocean cliffs. On its heels was a torrent of cursing. Jupiter eyed the broken jar balefully. He'd seen it wobbling on the edge of his cart but hadn't been fast enough to save it. After a beat he decided eh, fuck it, that was cheap stuff anyway. He scooted the broken bits off the path and into some scruffy bushes, and then kicked dry sand over the soggy sand. Good as new.

Away he went again at a furious clip down the beach. The various jars, bottles and skins on his cart rattled and sloshed loudly as he went but he paid them no mind. He'd decided fuck it. If they broke, they broke. He'd sip wine out of the sand if he had to. No biggie.

As he got closer to the water Jupiter started to chuck the containers into the sand. He unloaded everything and the various drinks and concoctions joined the various other things he'd already dumped on the beach. For several dozen yards the black sand was littered with just about every fun intoxicant imaginable. Jupiter was holding nothing back. He'd brought every single thing he'd collected over the years. Every item he'd planned on selling, every too-good-to-share thing he'd planned on keeping to himself. All of it. If you could think of it and the risk of ingesting it wasn't too high, it was on the beach somewhere.

Once done Jupiter stepped back to survey his handy work. It had taken him a long time to bring all of this here and along the way he'd spread the word that there was free shit at the beach. Already he could see a couple strangers closing in.

OOC: It's the beach, it's summer, it's late afternoon. This is a lawless orgy. Eat, drink and be merry. You can reply here and/or start your own threads. If you want to interact with Jup I'm going to be using the dice parser to decide how drunk he is in that particular thread. He's also up for playing wingman and is happy to try to get other people laid. I'm looking at you, Darya.
[Image: ZQdAdlz.png]

NOTE: this character is pretty on the outside but nothing but ugliness and innuendo on the inside. It's best to consider all threads with him rated 'M' regardless of the official tags.

Tyrian

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Lazuli

LegendaryThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2VengeanceUnderachieverScarred
Ice Bridge ExplorerWealthyHomebodyDouble MasterExplorerVolcano
1KTreat 2019
09-07-2020, 12:33 PM
Since solidifying the deal with Chaos and Jupiter, Tyrian had made a point to keep an eye on his distraught nephew. Jupiter was taking it differently that Tyrian had anticipated. His behavior was erratic, and while that may have sounded typical for him at first blush, it was an angry, aggressive sort of erratic that Tyrian wasn't used to seeing from the elder Imperialis. So when he'd spied his nephew hauling a cart of booze across the Range Tyrian had decided to follow.

He'd arrived at the beach just in time to see Jupiter flinging booze around. Tyrian pursed his lips and called in a casual tone, "Jupiter? Whatcha doing, buddy?" He wasn't sure if he should be concerned or relieved. On the one hand, whatever this was looked like the sort of thing Jupiter would do on a good day. On the other...it just didn't feel right.
Tyrian has a saber-toothed snow leopard companion named Zahir, a black-footed gray langur named Tashi and a striped skunk companion he insists on calling Righty even though her name is Daisy. Assume all are nearby if not mentioned.

Jupiter

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Lazuli

Ooze ImmuneAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantFestival OrganizerDouble MasterHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave
Beevent1KTreat 2019
09-07-2020, 12:34 PM
Upon hearing Tyrian's voice, Jupiter's head snapped around. He leaped the distance between himself and Tyrian, and threw his arm around the younger man's neck. The gesture was half hug, half chokehold. "Don't 'buddy' me, you conniving little shit," he said in a cheery tone. His breath was best described as pickled. Using his free paw, Jupiter booped Tyrian's nose. "You know, I should be thanking you. If not for you, I would not be about to throw the best party ever." Truth, all of it. Normally Jupiter was a bit stingy with the booze, but today the bar was open and his best stuff was free.

He leaned heavily on Tyrian's neck, his expression contemplative. Gesturing with his free paw as he spoke, he said, "I should be thanking you. No really. So this is what I'm gonna do. I'm gonna get you laid." Tyrian tried to wriggle free but Jupiter hung on. "No, no, listen little buddy. You deserve it. I'll find you a girl, eh? Or a guy. Whatever you want, I swear on god's gorgeous tits."

Still hanging on even though Tyrian was fighting him now, Jupiter turned to yell at the cliffs and anyone who might be listening, "Friends and freeloaders, make yourself comfortable! What's mine is yours! And if it should suit ya, my handsome young friend here is a virgin and could stand to learn a thing or two!" Finally he let Tyrian go. "Oh I almost forgot," he muttered in a low voice as he reached into his pack. Jupiter pulled out a stack of individually wrapped lambskin condoms. He chucked one at Tyrian's head and then laid the rest on the corner of his cart.
[Image: ZQdAdlz.png]

NOTE: this character is pretty on the outside but nothing but ugliness and innuendo on the inside. It's best to consider all threads with him rated 'M' regardless of the official tags.

Tyrian

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Lazuli

LegendaryThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2VengeanceUnderachieverScarred
Ice Bridge ExplorerWealthyHomebodyDouble MasterExplorerVolcano
1KTreat 2019
09-07-2020, 12:35 PM (This post was last modified: 09-07-2020, 12:36 PM by Tyrian.)
Tyrian flinched when Jupiter leaped at him, but didn't pull away. All he could muster was a soft 'eurk' when Jupiter breathed in his face, and he was speechless in the face of the 'conniving little shit' label. The boop only served to deepen his bafflement. "Is that so..." he managed finally. This was not at all what he expected and he wasn't liking a second of it. But he didn't know what to do. Was this manic behavior teetering on the edge of a breakdown or simply his eccentric nephew's way of processing a very big change in his life? It was hard to say.

"I'm going to get you laid." Uh...no. Nope, nope, abort. Tyrian tried to duck under Jupiter's arm but he couldn't quite wiggle free before Jupiter locked him down. "Jupiter..." His nephew cut him off. "God's gorgeous...?"

Yeah no this was bad. As soon as it became clear Jupiter was going to yell at the strangers Tyrian started writhing around under his arm. "Fucking quit!" Somehow Jupiter managed to hang onto him, only releasing him when he was good and ready. His fur mussed and the insides of his ears a dark scarlet, Tyrian stepped back and fixed Jupiter with an appalled glare interrupted only by a hard blink when the condom hit him. "I don't need your help-" his voice cracked, "Getting laid. Jesus, Jupiter." He ran a paw over his head to smooth his fur down. "You ain't right."
Tyrian has a saber-toothed snow leopard companion named Zahir, a black-footed gray langur named Tashi and a striped skunk companion he insists on calling Righty even though her name is Daisy. Assume all are nearby if not mentioned.

Fel

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Resin
09-07-2020, 01:10 PM (This post was last modified: 09-07-2020, 01:11 PM by Fel.)

She hadn't been terribly far away when the call rang out. A gathering? A random gathering with free drink? And a virgin to boot? Oh my... The slender woman altered her course, meandering in that general direction. She didn't have much else going on today and if she was lucky, maybe she'd manage to get laid. It had been a while and she'd definitely like to scratch that itch. Sex meant nothing to her other than a means to an end. There was no emotional connection necessary. Nor was one wanted.

Arriving at the scene, she noted two males bantering back and forth. Tall, dark ears flicked forward as the silver and obsidian marbled fae approached. There was a sly smile on her maw, though it didn't quite reach to her vibrant red eyes. "I was told that there would be virgins?" A fun little ice breaker, if anything. "I'm Fel. What's the occasion?"

"Speech"
[Image: mZorPt0.png?1]
Fel can often be a very...mature character. Be aware.

Justice

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Heavy
player
Tealah

The Ooze ParticipantTrick 2019
09-07-2020, 01:27 PM (This post was last modified: 09-07-2020, 01:27 PM by Justice.)
The news of a party in the offing attracted the fun-loving Justice like a fly to shit. She wasn't really a big drinker - she liked to have her wits about her and the idea of being inebriated in a group of strangers didn't appeal. There was an element of danger to it that appealed, but was entirely balanced out by the fact that she wanted to be capable and not a sloppy, silly mess. And a hangover? No thanks. But just because she didn't want to partake in the beverages on tap didn't mean she wasn't interested in the other beverages on tap. And speaking of tap, there was that tall drink of water Jupiter, complete with another younger but just as handsome stranger that bore the telltale signs of being yet another Imperialis type. She popped up next to them, her short, burly form a stark contrast to those already gathered. "Virgins, Jupiter? Who wants an inexperienced little boy? Come on now, that's boring and unsatisfying. Please tell me you're at least offering someone more experienced for anyone looking for a real good time?" she grinned toothily at Jupiter, then cast a glance around as though disappointed. "I suppose if you're running low on experience I could settle for a woman.." She sighed in mock disappointment.

Elise

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Shelby

Pride - BisexualBeevent
09-07-2020, 01:45 PM

Her pale paws carried her listlessly through Boreas with no real destination of any kind in mind. She had been making her way past the Obsidian Beach since it was one of her favorite places to lounge about when she didn't know where else she wanted to go and that seemed to be just the place she needed to be. Her ears perked up at the sound of someone calling for others to come have a good time and of course she was immediately interested. She turned her path down toward the beach itself and she wasn't entirely sure what to make of everything she saw laid out in front of her when she arrived. There was all kinds of pots and jars and skins that were filled with who knew what and also a couple of semi-familiar faces along with some complete strangers.

She approached the slowly building group just in time to hear one of the women mention settling for a woman if there was a lack of experience to be had and she quirked an interested glance toward her with a little grin pulling at her lips. Ah, so it was going to be that sort of gathering, huh? She had gotten the feeling that was going to be the case when she heard Jupiter's call regarding handsome young friends and virgins, but she wasn't sure she really believed it until she was actually here.

Elise turned her sapphire eyes toward Jupiter with a grin - remembering the brash man from the debate they held a couple seasons back - before her eyes eventually settled on Tyrian - the man that had made her snort with laughter over his talk of sheep. "I personally don't mind a little inexperience... Being the teacher can be fun," she mentioned to build off of the other woman's comment with a slightly pointed glance toward Tyrian and a sly smirk.

"Talk" "You" Think

Dómari

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
lunarcat7

The Ooze ParticipantDouble Master
09-07-2020, 01:56 PM

Dómari wasn't sure about this at all and so he drank a bowl of mead before they even set out for the beach. He'd never been to a party before but Justice was going so it should be alright, right? He was told there would be alcohol at least and he could down with some drinking but he did not consider himself a dancer, he hoped there wouldn't be dancing.

It was late afternoon when they arrived on the Obsidian Beach. The first comment was about virgins and sex. Ah hell… what had he gotten himself into. "I was told there would be booze? I'd like a large bowl of something strong." He was going to need it.

"Speech"

Coea

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Tealah
09-07-2020, 02:09 PM
"Excellent!" Coea boomed from the sidelines as she trotted up the beach, her long legs sweeping her easily aling the sand as she strode up to the group and favored them all with a grin. "By Hera, I have not seen such a gathering since I left my homeland. A gathering to remember." Her coin-gold gaze swept both the gathering and the alcohol with eager anticipation, and landed upon the two males at the center of the gathering. She strode up to them and, given the inebriated state of the one, judged he was the one to have called them. What a pity! She would have preferred it not to have been the sort of party that catered to that type but beggers could not be choosers! She sought to give the male, who was every inch as tall as she was with an intriguing whirl of color that made her take note that he would likely be highly sought after to sire good strong female pups back in the homeland, a hearty buffet on the shoulder, and sling one arm companionably about him. "You must be the very man who has provided us with this wonderous opportunity! My thanks, good man, and to what occasion do we owe your great generosity?"

Shilah

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
lunarcat7
09-07-2020, 02:15 PM

Shilah hauled his travois across the beach. He had a number of projects to work and he was in the process of looking for a nice place to settle down for the evening when he caught sight of a group of wolves gathered on the beach. He immediately caught sight of the bottle. Oooo a party?

"Hello there! Setting up for a party? I have drinks I'd happily share. Ale mostly." He set down his burden and reached into his travois and pulled out several bottles of ale which he added to the pile. He pulled out a ceramic bowl, uncorked one of the bottles and poured himself a bowl of ale. He lapped at it for a moment before pulling out items for a few projects. "What's the occasion, if I may ask?"

Shilah had a few branches on her travois. He picked up one of the branches and set it down between his paws. Leaning down he used her teeth to start stripping off the extra leaves and branches. He wanted to have a good smooth stick to use for his project and maybe someone would come sit and chat with him.

Halla

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

Double MasterBeevent
09-07-2020, 02:47 PM

Parties weren't Halla's normal fare but she was fond of mead and had a bottle she'd been saving for a rainy day. When word spread that Jupiter was going to be throwing some sort of party she decided it was a good occasion to go and relax. She arrived at the beach, bundle of goodies in tow on a travois as she'd brought along plenty of wood. A beach party with no bonfire was hardly a party and the young woman was quick to get a good fire going.

She opened her mead and poured herself a drink before settling down to take in the atmosphere. Halla lapped at the mead, licking drops from her lips before she pulled out some herbs to work on. She intended to finish the whole bottle and was very likely to get drunk. Hopefully having a bit of tea with the alcohol would prevent her from getting too dehydrated. Halla pulled out some dry sage, opting for a stronger tea that would also clean her gums. She set the dried herbs in a bowl and crushed them lightly with her paw.

Tamsyn

The Hallows
Scout

Master Fighter (240)

Master Navigator (275)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Shelby

Double MasterCritical Hit!WordyPride - Bisexual1KBeevent
Bronze Medal 2020
09-07-2020, 02:59 PM

Coming here hadn't exactly been her idea. When they had heard someone yelling about a party while on a patrol, Resin had insisted that Tamsyn should go. She had been working to get herself out of her shell and get more confident with herself and her body and somehow her lover seemed to think that this would do the trick. It was true that she really hadn't had a whole lot of experience with the world outside of the Armada since she had joined fairly soon after finding herself in Boreas and it was also true that Resin was the one and only wolf she had been with as far as a romantic relationship went so she was incredibly inexperienced, but... She still wasn't entirely sure that being thrown into the deep end of interaction was really the way to fix things. It was very much the "rip the band-aid off" method and she was incredibly uncertain about the whole thing.

When she reached the party there was quite a few other wolves that had already gathered. She was hesitant at best, but she determined to at least try for the sake of being able to tell Resin she gave it a shot. She saw another man that seemed to be as nervous as she was so she was naturally drawn toward him, but she still lingered around the edge of the group and was uncertain of how to even begin. She spotted one of the containers that was sitting a couple feet from her and recognized the smell from the mead that Resin had shared with her before. While she wasn't normally a fan of things that would inebriate her, she thought that maybe now might be the time for exceptions. Tamsyn took several drinks of the liquid, the taste making her nose wrinkle and made a not entirely pleasant burn down her throat. Maybe with a little bit of liquid courage she'd be able to get more involved with this "party".

"Talk"

Kai

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
nyx

ScarredOverachieverPride - PansexualVolcanoValentines 2020Christmas 2019
09-07-2020, 03:26 PM
Since leaving Winterfell, Kai hadn't stuck around in the north for long at all. He was thrilled to be as far away from that place as was physically possible, at least until Winter arrived, when his restless paws would no doubt send him back into the land of snow. And he was even more thrilled at the prospect of a party. Before his imprisonment in the north (at least, that was what he considered it) he'd been all about living life to its fullest, and now he had every intention to make up for lost time. That was why he barely hesitated when a call was made that signified a party was being held. How could he say no? With an alarming speed he raced toward the sound until he made it to the beach, nearly panting by the time he arrived.

It was immediately apparent that there were not only plenty of attendees, but plenty of entertainment to go along with it. The tusked man quirked a brow as she surveyed the scene, doing a semi-circle around the gathering as he scoped out the wolves. He wasn't sure whether the drinks or the wolves looked more delicious, though drinking wasn't really his style. He had little need for an aid to help him have fun and loosen up, not when he could do so naturally.

One particularly handsome large blue fellow caught his eye, and he found himself smirking, hesitating before approaching. Luckily he saw no Winterfell wolves yet, though immediately he noticed Justice. Chuckling, he headed over toward her, giving her a friendly nudge. "Ah, here's my favorite thrill-seeker," Kai chuckled as he greeted her, his lackadaisical attitude making it clear he thought no more of their little tryst than she likely did. They'd had fun together, and hopefully tonight they'd have more fun... whether together or separately, it mattered little to him. "Who the hell is he?" Kai asked as he gestured toward Jupiter, who seemed a bit preoccupied at the moment. "He looks delicious."

Caelia

Loner

Advanced Intellectual (95)

Master Fighter (250)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
nyx

The Ooze ParticipantUnderachieverSnake EyesBeeventVolcanoChristmas 2019
09-07-2020, 03:45 PM (This post was last modified: 09-07-2020, 03:45 PM by Caelia.)
Social gatherings really didn't do much for her, but once Caelia heard that Justice and Domari were going she figured she might as well tag along too. She was old enough now anyway, though she couldn't shake the feeling of being completely, utterly out of her element... and like she might be scolded for going to such an event when she finally returned him. Shaking those thoughts from her head, she hung back as she assessed the scene. Justice seemed comfortable here, but that didn't surprise her; she'd always struck Caelia was a bit 'out there'. At least Domari looked half as uncomfortable as she herself felt. He admitted he wanted something strong, and she let out a rare nervous chuckle as she moved alongside him. "Uh, yeah, same," she admitted - and when no one answered her she hesitated for a long moment before deciding to help herself. No one seemed to care, all distracted by their own conversations and helping themselves to drinks and food. Caelia moved over and began to drink from a bowl of something strong-smelling and dark, and she cringed at the taste and how it burned. Hopefully it helped? Or something? She wasn't really sure what she was getting herself into.

Noir

Loner

Expert Fighter (220)

Expert Navigator (130)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
KatG6

The Ooze ParticipantTrick 2019
09-07-2020, 04:00 PM
Noir was very much interested in the goings on of his relatives, when Jupiter appeared on the beach and started throwing containers the young Destruction was instantly interested. Coincidentally the betrothed man had wandered into the place that Noir was lingering in. He didn’t stay in any one place for too long, but it seemed like he lucked out in this instance.

Curiosity unending the huge young man lifted himself from the ground and emerged from the treeline. Already wolves were gathering for a good time. oUnending confidence radiated from his as massive paws carried him over the sands. Beautiful wolves littered the sand as much as the booze did and he couldn’t help the dark grin that spread over his features as he made his way to the side of a dark she wolf who was already eyeing up Noir’s cousins.

With quick movements he selected a bottle of booze and unabashedly bumped her shoulder. Maybe he didn’t have the experience of Jupiter, but he was slightly more knowledgeable than Tyrian. ”Can I buy you a drink?” He chuckled as he took a deep swig and offered her the container.

Aryn

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
RelevantKoala

Samhain 2022Statue 5 Worship1KAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
Valentines 2020Treat 2019Christmas 2019
09-07-2020, 04:15 PM (This post was last modified: 09-07-2020, 04:43 PM by Aryn.)
Aryn had been sufficiently and completely spooked at the Fireside border and had made the decision very quickly that maybe the poor goats' lives weren't worth her own. She'd done her best to completely avoid any surrounding territory in case the King appeared once more to chase her over the border, though couldn't help but worry when she'd heard of the gathering Fireside was throwing nearby. Her brother had mentioned maybe attending, so as any good sister would be expected to she decided to head there first and check it out.

At first glance it didn't seem too dangerous, though for all she knew Tyrian would be dragging out a live baby goat to serve as an appetitizer for the debauchery. It couldn't hurt to stay a while, after all it wasn't as if there were wolves accepting or turning away strangers at the door.

There was always the possibility of the Fireside king recognizing her and throwing her out but somehow she didn't think he would. While Tyrian had the opportunity and the right to punish her for her transgression he had decided not to, he allowed her to leave in one piece and Aryn assumed that must simply be the gentleman within him. If he forgave her then, what reason would he have to give her the boot now?

The shy young lady didn't move to introduce herself, she merely slipped past the growing crowd and began to look for something to occupy herself with while she spied. Every single drink seemed to have some funny smell along with it - was this just some cultural thing from Fireside? Wrinkling her nose she grabbed one at random, seating herself gracefully upon the black sand and trying to gather the urge to socialize.

OOC NOTE: Uhh, turns out Aryn is in heat so enjoy your complimentary mood-candle adding romantic atmosphere nearby.

Iroh

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
KatG6

Treat 2019
09-07-2020, 04:21 PM
He kind of sort of followed Fel southward, they didn’t really know each other well so they weren’t together when Iroh arrived on the beach. The first wolf he saw was Elise and instantly he felt his cheeks go warm as he was reminded of the last time he’d seen her. Her soft fur and beautiful eyes lit up by the light of the fire… He shuddered lightly to himself as curiosity pulled him forward. He approached the gathering without hesitation, blue and lavender eyes observing the party as the occupants began to gather their drinks and.. potential partners for the night?

Iroh shook himself lightly and haunted the edges of the group as he nosed a couple of bottles as he tried to make a decision. Already it seemed a liveliness was building, and if he wanted out it would be better to leave now, but he couldn’t forget the warmth he’d shared with the red marked girl and that thought kept him close. He settled himself down with a bottle off to the side as Sarabi appeared to prepare him a little fire. It wouldn’t be an occasion without a pot of tea.
Where My Demons Hide

Lachlan

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
KatG6

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
09-07-2020, 04:36 PM
Lachlan didn’t realize the trouble he was getting himself and his sister into. He was thus far an innocent little baby, he was an adventurer though so his confidence did not wane as his pale paws carried him onto the dark sand. Burnt umber ears perked as his bright blue eyes surveyed the scene. Aryn seemed to make herself comfortable, but Lachlan felt an odd restlessness in his legs. He wandered curiously as he caught snippets of suggestive conversation.

He was a little gentleman though and he tried not to let his gaze linger too long on any of the wolves gathered here. There was beauty abound, especially the brilliant sapphire man that seemed to be the center of all of the attention. Lachlan tried to hide his blush as he padded back over to Aryn. He didn’t know anyone, but he wanted to be sure that she was alright. The scent of her made him feel funny he was wary of how she might affect an unsavory character. ”Find something to drink?” He asked her, wondering if this was really the kind of party he wanted to be at with his sister.

Rava

Loner

Advanced Healer (95)

Beginner Navigator (0)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Katg6
09-07-2020, 04:49 PM
Rava was spending the majority of her time secluded underneath the man’s cart. He had seemed upset when he came across her and knowing she wasn’t going to put up a fight she hadn’t been given much choice when she was tossed into the cart. Worry built up inside of her but he hadn’t given her any real harm so once he was distracted the tiny cloaked woman made her way beneath teh cart to keep from drawing attention to herself.

Of all the places to be though, this one might have been half safe. No one was concerned with her as they found their way to bottles of liquor and began to pair up. If her old master showed up here hopefully the commotion and certain harshing of the vibe would keep her safe. Bright liquid mercury eyes peered out from under the cart, part of her wished to join the festivities and to be a normal social wolf, but inside she was nearly terrified. Maybe once everyone else began to get inebriated the shy she wolf would take a few sips of her own.
Yes, Im wearing my cloak. You're very special if I get naked for you.

Eligos

Loner

Advanced Fighter (85)

Intermediate Intellectual (30)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Tealah

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Halloween 2020 - Witches Hut1KValentines 2020Trick 2019
09-07-2020, 04:53 PM
Eligos had ghosted up to the edges of the gathering, not quite a part of it, just observing. It probably wouldn't do his reputation as an alpha any good if it was known he was here... but frankly his reputation wasn't particularly stellar anyway, as an Abraxas and a mercenary. It didn't matter, and he didn't intend to participate in the activities clearly on offer - particularly since his own sister seemed like she was. He was careful to keep his attention politely anywhere that Fel was not, so that he didn't have to see anything that might give him the urge to slit someone's throat.

He was here to observe, to see these wolves - many from packs that he might interact with in the future - while they were in their cups. See them how they acted as they stepped out of the normal, sunshine world most of them inhabited and descended into debauchery. Unguarded moments told you far more than any numher of diplomatic encounters, and he intended to take advantage of the opportunity to watch it unfold.

His nostrils flared as a scent hit him. Oh for the Fallen God's sake, who was foolish enough to come to a gathering like this in heat? That scent would be like blood in the water, and in this atmosphere it wouldn't take much to stir the sharks to more than they bargained for. He studied the cluster of wolves, trying to place the scent with one of the eager bitches panting at the males there (carefully he ignored Fel's presence) but couldn't place it at any of them. Then his gaze drifted towards the smaller clusters around the proffered drinks... and he winced and said some very foul curses under his breath. That was Aryn, the Lirim kid he'd met briefly. Clearly the time between had seen her into womanhood, and there she was, cluelessly flaunting it to the ravenous hordes. And lapping at one of the beverages, too, lowering inhibitions. Hellfire, that's all he needed, for the silly girl to get herself raped and suddenly it would be an Abraxas blamed again.

Grimly he moved further into the gathering, sacrificing his opportunity in order to safeguard the girl from her own folly. "Excuse me, Miss Valentine," he murmured as he came up next to her. "Would you mind terribly if I were to keep you company?" He eyed the other young male with guarded suspicion, though they looked similar enough and his Lirim scent indicated he was probably related to her. Too young and too... Lirim for Eligos to think he was capable of protecting the girl even if he didn't have machinations of his own in mind.