Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player

Pride - BisexualBeevent
09-07-2020, 08:00 PM (This post was last modified: 10-10-2020, 05:06 PM by Elise.)

The beach had admittedly filled up much more quickly than she had expected and what had started as a small gathering ended up being an impressively large gathering of wolves. For the most part everyone came ready to party and there were quite a few that were a little bit more... adventurous in their mindset like she was, but there was one very notable exception to that. The one wolf that she had her eye on from the very beginning took the first chance he could to get the hell out of there. She had been looking around at everyone else that had started to gather, noting the ones that she found the most attractive for later, but just to happened to notice Tyrian dart away from Jupiter's side and go running off down the beach away from the main grouping of wolves.

Her expression soured with a disappointed frown, but instead of just accepting his unwillingness to participate in Jupiter's revelry, Elise decided to take things into her own paws. She slipped through the crowd, winding her slender form quickly past a few that happened to be in her way, before taking off in a quick jog to catch up with the run away alpha. "Hey! Tyrian, wait up!" she called to try and get his attention. She hurried to catch up to his side and fell into step beside him. She panted lightly for a moment from the sudden sprint and she fixed him with a curious glance. "Leaving so soon?" she asked, tossing him a playful grin as well. "And here I was so looking forward to sharing a bit of wine with you."

"Talk" "You" Think

Tyrian

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Lazuli

LegendaryThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2VengeanceUnderachieverScarred
Ice Bridge ExplorerWealthyHomebodyDouble MasterExplorerVolcano
1KTreat 2019
09-07-2020, 08:28 PM
He was still a bit breathless from his collision with Talon, but Tyrian was determined to put as much distance between himself and Jupiter as possible lest his nephew catch him again. Whether or not he was leaving the party entirely or not, he hadn't decided. The only thing Tyrian knew for sure was that he wanted to stay as far from Jupiter's clutches as he could because he wouldn't put it past the elder Imperialis to promise the pack to whoever could deflower him.

"Hey! Tyrian, wait up!" Aw, fuck. It was Elise. She'd had a front row seat to the whole mess and now he was going to have to look her in the eye and pretend Jupiter hadn't just tried to pawn his virginity off on her. Great.

Tyrian snorted a laugh and glanced over at her, but kept walking. He'd lost track of Jupiter. "I could use a drink right about now," he said with a dark laugh. "Jup's...something else." The bastard. This was just payback for Tyrian marrying him off - and that was probably a big part of the reason he was tolerating the shenanigans. He felt a little bad about it.
Tyrian has a saber-toothed snow leopard companion named Zahir, a black-footed gray langur named Tashi and a striped skunk companion he insists on calling Righty even though her name is Daisy. Assume all are nearby if not mentioned.

Elise

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player

Pride - BisexualBeevent
09-07-2020, 10:06 PM

Well, he didn't stop, but she could at least keep up with his walking pretty easily. It was pretty easy to figure out why he had made such a quick get away from his comment about Jupiter - as if that hadn't been exceedingly obvious by the way he had reacted to the blue-hued man back there. She hadn't thought much of it at the time and had just assumed that was some kind of dynamic between them, but it became clear to her now that it hadn't been appreciated on Tyrian's side of things. It made her curious as to what had brought this all about, but she wouldn't ask - at least not yet. She was curious and nosey, but she was more interested in keeping the handsome man here than she was in sticking her nose into heir business.

"Eh, forget about him," she insisted, drifting a bit closer to him so that she could gently bump her shoulder into his. She peered up at him with a bright smile, hoping that she might be enough of a distraction to get him back into a better mood again or at the very least turn him around so that she could reel him back into the party. "Come on, we can go get that drink and watch the drunks fall over each other." She grinned a little at the idea dared to stretch up onto her tip toes so she could reach his cheek, planting a little, teasing kiss there. "If you want to do other things later we could... but just having a drink and doing a little dancing sounds good too. What do you say?" It was a very rare moment of sincerity and sweetness from the otherwise witty and promiscuous woman. If he ever tried to tell someone how she had tried to be considerate for how he was feeling instead of trying to seduce him off his feet she'd absolutely deny it, but it was what the moment felt like it called for.

"Talk" "You" Think

Tyrian

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Lazuli

LegendaryThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2VengeanceUnderachieverScarred
1KTreat 2019
09-12-2020, 10:09 PM
If Elise found Jupiter's antics funny she did a good job of hiding it. The small part of him that cared was comforted by that. He liked Elise. And he hoped what stood out in her mind when she thought of him was the time he'd made her laugh not the time his nephew proclaimed for all the world to hear that his virginity was up for grabs. He'd worked hard for that laugh and the - hopefully - good opinion that had come with it, dammit. It would be more than a little ironic if, in trying to get him laid by her, Jupiter's antics lessened his odds with this particular woman.

Tyrian chuckled at the image her words conjured up and stopped walking towards the dunes.  It didn't seem right to end the night there. And he rather liked Elise. At the very least he wished to get to know her better and if he were being honest, he was not opposed testing other waters with her either. "I like the sound of that. How about we start with a drink? I feel like I barely know you, but you've been given one hell of a glimpse into my life, you know?"
Tyrian has a saber-toothed snow leopard companion named Zahir, a black-footed gray langur named Tashi and a striped skunk companion he insists on calling Righty even though her name is Daisy. Assume all are nearby if not mentioned.

Elise

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player

Pride - BisexualBeevent
09-14-2020, 12:23 AM

As soon as Tyrian stopped she knew she had won and a slightly victorious, pleased grin crossed her lips. He only confirmed this when he accepted her offer to get a drink and her tail wagged gently in response. She was honestly glad that he had decided to stay. She had really enjoyed their time together last time they spoke and she didn't expect anything less this time around. The way Jupiter had treated him and had basically embarrassed him out of the party had kind of rubbed her the wrong way once she had realized what happened, but there was sure to have been something going on that she didn't know about so she didn't question it.

She laughed a little at his comment on her getting a pretty large glimpse into his life. She started walking back toward where the drinks were laid out and waiting for them as she replied, "Well, I'm afraid I'm not nearly as interesting as you, Mr. Fireside Alpha. For starters, I most certainly don't have anyone in my life that's yelling about my virginity or lack there of to the world." She gave him a teasing grin and a wink as she bumped his shoulder with hers to make sure he knew she was just poking fun. She picked up one of the skins of liquid that seemed interesting and carried it off to the side where it was a bit more secluded, but they would still have full view of the "patrons" of the celebration. The party was still just beginning so there wasn't too many of them that were terribly drunk just yet, but she was sure that was soon to change.

She took a good couple drinks of the mystery alcoholic beverage of her choice before passing it off to Tyrian to share it with him. It wasn't entirely unpleasant, but there was definitely a bit of a bite to it that told her that they would probably be feeling the effects of it sooner rather than later. "So you wanted to know more about me, huh?" she asked, letting her amused gaze linger on him. "Ask away, I'm an open book."

"Talk" "You" Think

Tyrian

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Lazuli

1KTreat 2019
09-20-2020, 02:38 PM
He snorted a laugh in response to her teasing. "Well, if you're in the market for someone like that, I have a big, blue nephew I'd like to rehome." Technically he'd already been given away, but unless the lucky lady had other plans, Jupiter would be staying in Fireside. Lucky them. "I'd be willing to part with him for the low, low price of free. I'll even help him pack."

Tyrian kept a very careful eye out for Jupiter as they made their way back into the heart of the gathering. If that big blue bastard took one step towards him he'd decided not to pity humor him anymore. Especially not with a beautiful woman at his side. He'd had enough and he would not be made into a source of entertainment in front of Elise again. At least not on someone else's terms. It had felt rather nice to get a genuine laugh out of her and that was something he hoped he could do again. It was always nice to get a laugh, but there was just something about making a beautiful woman laugh that felt particularly good.

After selecting a drink of his own - a wine, maybe? He was inexperienced here as well and couldn't tell by sight - Tyrian let Elise lead him to a quieter part of the beach. He was pleased with her choice; people watching was a beloved pastime of his and he wouldn't miss a chance to giggle at someone else's expense. Especially if it got the heat off of him. They settled down and lapsed into silence as they watched the gathering grow. He took a sip of his drink and found it far too dry for his taste. It was definitely a wine and packed the kind of pithy punch that almost dried out his mouth. Elise's earlier words were the only thing that kept him sipping. The prospect of sex was there and though he would deny it, he found it a little daunting. The wine would take the edge off.

When she passed her drink off to him he gladly accepted it. A sip told him it was better than what he'd grabbed. With the memory of the wine still disappointing his taste buds, her drink was a dangerous and welcome respite - one he could drink more of than he should without realizing his mistake. "Oh, not bad," he commented on hers before burying the butt of his bottle into the sand. He'd keep it around for backup, but he wasn't going to go back to it without a reason. "An open book, eh?" His eyes rolled heavenward in exaggerated consideration. As he thought he passed the skin back to her. The heat of the drink was lingering pleasantly in his throat and belly. Eventually what he came up with was less of a question and more of an observation. "I have a hard time believing that out of the two of us, I win the award for being most interesting. I've lived in the same place my whole life. You're a rogue; on your own and probably going wherever you like. I bet you've seen and done things I've only dreamed of."

Elise

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player

Pride - BisexualBeevent
09-20-2020, 08:23 PM

Elise grinned and laughed at Tyrian's jokes about selling the blue-hued man - though she wasn't entirely sure he was joking considering how Jupiter had behaved. "Hmmmm, you certainly drive a hard bargain..." she replied as she pretended to seriously consider the offer with a thoughtful, contemplative expression. "However, I'm afraid I'm going to have to decline. I'd like to make the counter offer of you paying me to take him off your hands. Seems only fair considering how much of a liability he seems to be." She grinned and added, "It's gonna have to be a pretty sizable payment though."

Once they had settled into their quiet corner of the beach, she was happy to settle in at his side and just let her gaze roam over the wolves that were gathered a short distance away. They were far enough from them that she felt like she could watch without consequence, but close enough that they certainly wouldn't miss any of the action. She was actually a little surprised by just how fast some of them paired off - some of them clearly much more eager than some. It was very amusing and she found herself chuckling softly while she watched and sipped her drink. She glanced toward the bottle he had brought curiously as he put it off to the side and opted to share hers instead. Clearly it wasn't very good, but she had a feeling that before the end of their time together they'd end up drinking it anyway. The buzz of alcohol had a way of making things taste better or at least more tolerable as it fully settled into their system. The tingles slowly spread from her stomach to her limbs in a very pleasant way.

Elise smirked at his comment about her surely being more interesting than him with her life as a loaner giving her the freedom to go where she liked and see more places. "Done things you've only dreamed of, eh?" she asked with a small laugh before taking another drink of the beverage they had mutually agreed was the best of the selection they had. "Well, you must have some pretty boring dreams then." At least in her eyes her life hadn't been anything special thus far, but she couldn't deny that she had at least done a lot of traveling in the time that she had been on her own. "If aimlessly wandering around Boreas and Auster and trying to fill my days with finding interesting wolves to charm and flirt with is your thing then sure, I suppose it's been a pretty interesting so far. My parents were pretty old when they had us and passed away when we were young - which is how I ended up as said wandering, flirty loaner."

She let her gaze focus curiously on him again, letting her head tip softly to the side as she examined him and tried to figure out why someone that had a pack to lead would find her life as a rouge at all interesting. "Do you not like being a leader and living in one place, Mr. Fireside?" she asked, daring to pose a more in-depth, serious question than perhaps their current setting should allow. She figured why not - they were off on their own, getting to know each other, and drinking their cares away. What was a few deep, philosophical questions between new friends? "My father was an alpha before I was born and he always made it sound so swell and noble in his stories."

"Talk" "You" Think

Tyrian

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Lazuli

1KTreat 2019
09-24-2020, 04:58 PM
Her counter offer with Jupiter surprised him and coaxed out a big booming laugh at his nephew's expense. That was certainly true; it would be more fair to pay her to take him off Tyrian's hands than for him to give the giant blue hemorrhoid away for free. He'd have to keep that in mind should the day come where Jupiter's woman decided she wanted to be rid of him. He didn't even know her yet and already Tyrian had found numerous reasons to side with her in a dispute.

Tyrian wasn't so unaccustomed to drinking that the warmth that spread over him as the drink settled into his belly came as a surprise. It was a welcome addition to the party. Thinking the more the merrier, Tyrian took another drink from the bottle. About that time Elsie decided to bust his balls a bit over his "dreaming" statement. He snorted a small laugh and just about blew the drink out of his nose. He caught himself quickly and swallowed the liquor down. "Well..." He decided to be frank and glanced at her with a serious expression before turning his gaze back to the party. "Yes." She now knew him as the grown ass virgin man. His dreams could be better.

As for the rest of what she had to say, he hummed indecisively. Did he dare delve into the family lore that proclaimed him the son of a ghost? Nah, best not. He still had hopes of getting laid. "That doesn't sound like a bad life," he said finally before turning his attention to her questions. "No, it's not that, I love it and I can't think of a place I'd rather be right now during this time of my life, although I would shy very far away from labeling anything I do 'noble'. But..." He got quiet for a second as he tried to put his thoughts into some sort of meaningful order. "This is all I've ever done. I grew up in my pack when it was under my older brother's rule and I took over quite young. I've never really been anywhere. I wouldn't consider my life boring, I've just perhaps done things in a different order than most. Now that my pack is settled and things are stable I'd like to start thinking more about me and what I want out of life for me personally."

What he wanted for himself out of life was a question he was going to make a point to ask himself more often. Considering all he did for others it was only fair, right? He'd wanted Fireside to be a place for like-minded wolves to thrive and do well. And what did he want in return as King? His gaze drifted to the fiery woman at his side who so readily accepted his deficiencies and was interested in him anyway. So to answer that question, for starters, he wanted Elise.

Elise

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player

Pride - BisexualBeevent
09-25-2020, 07:22 PM

She smirked a little when he insisted that his work wasn't noble and it just reaffirmed what she had always assumed about her father - he had been far too serious for his own good. Of course, she had only known him as an old man. There was no way for her to know what he had been like at their age, but he had always seemed to think that his time as an alpha had been for some kind of higher purpose. It was interesting to hear a different perspective on the whole affair and it made her want to pick the brain of more alphas out there to see what they thought about it. There had to be other leaders out there that were more similar to her father and maybe even others that swung even farther to the other side of the spectrum than Tyrian did.

She liked hearing the bits about his life that he shared about how he had ended up in his current position and how it had kept him doing one thing in one place for a while. It cast a more relatable and personable light on the amusing and handsome male and made him even a bit... endearing in a way. It made her smile to hear that he wanted to start doing some things for himself and she nodded in agreement. She had taken pretty much the opposite path in life than he had - focusing solely on her own pleasures and desires rather than committing to any sort of responsibilities after her parent's death and was just now beginning to wonder if perhaps she should be doing something more than exploring and flirting. With any luck maybe they could both find a way to meet in the middle somewhere and find a good balance. She took a another drink from the bottle they were sharing and passed it back to him with a smile, saying, "Cheers to that!"

She noticed how his gaze was lingering on her and her sapphire gaze easily met his as a slight grin pulled at her lips. She didn't really think the question was over whether he was interested in her or not - the only question was whether he was going to act on it or not. She gave him a daring glance and brought her muzzle up to his, giving him the softest, testing brush of a kiss just to see how he would react. "Do I get to be the first of your thinking about yourself decisions?" she asked as her smirk widened into a grin, shifting a bit closer to him till her side was leaning into his, her voice holding a heavy hint of suggestion to it. Her eyes lingered on his while she waited for his response, the rest of the party goers and noise quickly falling away into the distance as he absorbed all of her attention.

"Talk" "You" Think

Tyrian

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Lazuli

1KTreat 2019
10-02-2020, 06:50 PM
Tyrian accepted the drink back with a chuckle and murmured the required, "Cheers." before taking a drink himself. The liquor was no sooner off his tongue than Elise was leaning in with clear intent. His heart fluttered for a second and he very nearly froze. Thankfully, the part of his brain that wanted that kiss was stronger than the nerves and he found himself leaning in. It was little more than a quick peck on the lips but it was more than enough to send a warmth flowing down his limbs stronger than the drink he'd just had. His eyes opened - when had he closed them? - and went immediately to her mouth. Tyrian had gotten the barest taste of her but it was enough to know he wanted more.

He licked his lips, the taste of drink and Elise flavoring them, and forced his gaze to rise to meet hers. The butterflies were novel. So too was the interest in her lips. He'd thought sex and appeal were all about bits and curves and sensitive areas. Not once had he considered how much he might want to get more acquainted with her mouth. His to do list was getting longer. "I'd like it if you were," he murmured back.

Tyrian angled himself towards Elise and leaned in closer. His greater size meant that even laying down he loomed over her. Indecisive, his eyes drawn again to her mouth, he lingered just shy of touching her for a brief second. Her side against his and the warmth shared between them was a welcome, intimate addition, and her touch drove away all awareness of the party scene and its inhabitants. He could feel and hear the steady rise and fall of her breath, and that to him was far more captivating than whatever was happening by the fire.

Bent on a deeper taste than what she'd given him, Tyrian leaned in the rest of the way in search of a more purposeful kiss than the one she'd given him. His own breathing had picked up by now and he could feel the steady uptick in the beat of his heart. He tried not to think about how he didn't know how to move on from this point; this simple, passionate, but ultimately (as far as he knew) harmless kissing. There was a great deal between A and Z, all of which were a mystery to him. All he could hope was that he would know what to do as each moment arose and that, if he did not, Elise would have the grace to direct him without wounding his pride too severely. Whether she knew it or not he was clay in her paws.

Elise

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player

Pride - BisexualBeevent
10-03-2020, 12:00 AM

Watching how he reacted to that light peck of a kiss brought an amused and slightly adoring grin to her lips. It was all so endearing and she couldn't help but love the innocence that intermingled with the obvious, directionless desire. His confirmation that she was indeed part of the plans to kick off this new phase was all she needed to hear. He dwarfed her with his size, but she had no issue with melting into his form as he leaned closer. She let her smaller body fit nicely into his and let her muzzle linger temptingly close to his own for that agonizing moment of stillness. She wanted to let him take that step and cross that boundary himself and after a moment he followed through with the silent promise of his proximity.

His lips connected with her own again and she gratefully accepted this more intentional, passionate kiss that he offered her. Her eyes slid closed as she enjoyed this first real taste of him, gently guiding him while also giving him free reign to try and experience on his own. She might not have many skills to fall back on, but she felt like she was a pretty proficient teacher when it came to the ways of debauchery and all of the smaller, finer details of the things in between. Shifting how she was laying in the sand a bit without breaking their kiss, she rolled to her side so that she could bring her front paws up around his neck to hold herself closer to him and expose more of her form for him to enjoy.

Her claws worked through the thick fur on his scruff so that they could gently scratch along his skin. Her own breathing and the pounding of her heart matched his and she was reminded of the fact that no matter how many times she went into this sort of situation with someone she was just as enraptured by them every single time. She wondered if at some point the sex and pleasures of it all would begin to lose its luster, but so far that hadn't been the case. It was just was enjoyable every single time. She was nearly on her back now with how she was laying and she laid out her slender form for him, giving him full reign to explore and enjoy as much as he wanted. If he wanted to jump straight to the finale of their fun she wouldn't blame him at all, but she hoped that he might want to go slow and savor the moment like she did.

"Talk" "You" Think

Tyrian

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Lazuli

1KTreat 2019
10-10-2020, 10:51 AM
Without really thinking about it, Tyrian found himself moving with Elise. He had a tendency to overthink things so if he'd had the chance to think about it he would have found the shift to not thinking somewhat novel. As it was, there was no time for that. Tyrian was enraptured with Elise. The taste of her, the feeling of her arms around his neck and her claws against his skin, the wine on her lips. It would have been a shame for his thoughts to be elsewhere.

He found himself more or less hovering over her by the time their lips parted. While his lower half was still beside her, Tyrian's paws were in the sand on either side of Elise's neck. From her lips he turned his attention to the plush fur of her neck. He was mindful of his fangs as he explored the hollow of her throat and marveled at the soft, graceful lines normally hidden from his notice beneath her coat. She felt small under him. Delicate. And more than a little exotic. Exploring someone else so unabashedly was a heady experience he had been missing out on.  

Tyrian brought his hind legs under him so he could reach her more fully. He was half crouching, half laying as he slipped partially out of her grasp to explore the rise of her chest. Her paws, which had been low on his scruff, were now high on the back of his neck. He was enveloped by her sweet scent. Everything else around them was long forgotten. Jupiter, the party, the fire that glowed in the distance. Even the ever present crashing of the waves seemed to fall away.

Elise

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player

Pride - BisexualBeevent
10-10-2020, 05:05 PM

As they moved and shifted naturally together, Elise eventually found herself on her back with Tyrian mostly over her. As his mouth escaped hers and his teeth began to work their way over her neck and throat she let her head tip back a bit to give him full access to her so he could explore to his heart's content. The feeling pulled an uneven sigh from her and her paws that were now resting on the upper portion of his neck went to scratch gently around his ears.

The thought crossed her mind that they spent so much time and effort training to protect their throats during fights, but when it came to this sort of encounter this was one of her favorite spots for her partners to pay attention to. All of her nerves were on fire and her expression said as much when she brought her eyes back down to watch him as his roaming moved further down to her chest. A grin played on her lips as he worked, watching his fearsome looking fangs work so gently against her skin where the deep red fur of her head and neck melted into white.

Her paws slipped away from his neck, but the bright, sky blue of her gaze continued to linger on him while her paws traced down over his shoulders and along his forelegs. He dwarfed her in pretty much every way, but she loved that fact. She loved that feeling of being feminine and delicate under him. She wasn't sure if he was just a natural or if she had been lied to when Jupiter announced his virginity to the world, but either way, she was throughly enjoying herself.

She brought one of her paws to his cheek and lifted his muzzle a bit so she could lean in to catch another quick kiss from him. Elise gave Tyrian a sly grin as she spoke, speaking in a quiet tone as if she was trying to keep something just between them even though no one else was around to hear it. "You can claim your prize now if you want... Or you can trade places with me for a bit first... Take your pick..."

"Talk" "You" Think

Tyrian

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Lazuli

1KTreat 2019
10-18-2020, 06:46 PM
This wasn't where he'd envision his night would go when he worriedly followed Jupiter to the beach. He'd thought he was going to have to mount a rescue mission and force the man back to Fireside or have a heart to heart that made the both of them uncomfortable. Or both. He hadn't thought so many wolves would come or that Elise would be among them. Or that Jupiter would try to pawn him off on the nearest woman. He regretted none of that. While Jupiter's shenanigans had annoyed him, they'd played a part in getting him here and how could he possibly complain with a beautiful woman under him?

A beautiful woman who surprised him suddenly by lifting his face. Dutifully his gaze rose to hers even though it tempting to keep exploring. He was feeling a bit foggy and for a second his expression showed it. It was hard to switch gears after your whole world had narrowed down so far. Tyrian blinked once in surprise and then the totality of what she was saying clicked, sharpening his gaze. It was tempting to "claim his prize" as she'd said, but he had no idea what trading places with her entailed and that intrigued him. More kissing?

"Hmm," he rumbled, considering his options. "Alright, I'm intrigued." He leaned in for a quick kiss before rolling over into the sand. It felt strange to lay with his belly exposed knowing she was probably going to be stepping over him. Vulnerable, that was it. He felt vulnerable. Was this how she'd felt with him on top of her? It was oddly exhilarating. Playing up his vulnerability, Tyrian tucked his forepaws to his chest and gazed up at Elise expectantly. He then quirked a brow at her, inviting her to do her worst.

Elise

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player

Pride - BisexualBeevent
11-12-2020, 07:43 PM

A grin crossed her lips when he agreed to her temptation and after a quick, passing kiss turned over to expose himself to her as he settled onto his back in the sand. She rolled to her paws and gave herself a quick shake before letting her eyes trail over him indulgently. It wasn't all that often that she got to do more than just be on the receiving end of all of these pleasures and affections so it was a bit of a thrill to her as well, just in a different way. Elise smirked when she brought her eyes back up to his and saw the look he was giving her. She wasn't sure what had gotten into her tonight, but the need to make this night spectacular for him was planted firmly in the front of her mind.

Elise stepped over Tyrian so that her front paws were on either side of his head as she grinned down at him for a moment before pressing her muzzle to his in another deep, enrapturing kiss. That lingered on for several moments more before her lips slipped away from his so that she could continue on to savoring each and every inch of him. She wanted him to know what it felt like to be savored the way that he had done for her so she went to work leaving a trail of kisses, nibbles, and licks down his jaw, neck, and chest. His blue-hued fur passed through her teeth as she set out to leave not one part of his skin untouched with her affections.

She wouldn't let up until she reached the lower portion of his stomach and then she'd look up at him with a sultry grin. She shifted to make her way back over him, settling herself across his larger form and peering down at him with a curious, daring look. "What would you like to do now, Mr. Alpha," she teased, though she had a feeling where things would be going next.

"Talk" "You" Think

Tyrian

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Lazuli

1KTreat 2019
12-04-2020, 04:39 PM
A thrill went through him as he watched Elise's gaze rove over his upturned belly. Tyrian became aware of how shallow and fast his breathing was becoming and tried to calm it, which had the opposite effect. Quite quickly he was breathless and with her tongue on his skin it felt like there was no way to catch it. After a few moments of trying he let go and relaxed as he realized his lack of focus was cutting into his enjoyment. She knew what she was doing and it didn't feel like he was going to do himself any favors by fighting his body.

He watched her work and fell into a rhythm of anticipation and pleasure as Elise took her time in working him over. Tyrian could feel an ache growing in his belly and with each kiss from Elise it got worse. When at last she hovered over the source of his discomfort his breathing hushed for a second in anticipation. He wanted her mouth on him; to know what it was like to have the heat of her throat and the danger of her teeth around his cock. Just when he thought he was going to get his wish she pulled away from him and drew from his throat a soft involuntary sound somewhere between a groan and a hum.

Tyrian's disappointment didn't last long as she settled down on him. His paws roamed down her thighs as he savored the moment. "What would you like to do now, Mr. Alpha?" He chuckled breathlessly and made a point to look down his belly to where they were touching. This was not at all what he'd expected and in truth he didn't know if he could do what he wanted in this position. But he had a feeling Elise could. Was that what she was getting at? He glanced back up at her, his expression impish as he pulled her close. "I want you...to fuck me."

-fade?-