size
Small
build
Heavy
player
Vail

Trick 2019
09-09-2020, 05:30 PM
Maybe she was spending a little too much time with the reindeer. She wasn’t sure she’d had this much to drink since her second birthday when some of the tribe got together with her to have a good time. Even then she hadn’t partaken heavily. Maybe she was just a lightweight. In either case the northern woman was in comfortable state, she was avoiding the heat of the fire, with her fluffy fur it was difficult to sit too close.

She was laying in the sand, observing and enjoying her drink. She thought she had seen Kai, and hoped he was far far away from Winterfell now. At some point in the night she’d have to pay him a visit. Perhaps ask him for a kiss. She laughed lightly to herself, her ivory tail swaying in amusement. He was quite the handsome herder, hopefully she’d meet up with a couple more like him.
[Image: akna-floof.png]

Shilah

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
09-09-2020, 05:47 PM

Shilah was still working on his spears. It had almost become an obsession at this point but he was making good use of them. He'd stood a few up near the fire with bottles placed on top of them so the light reflected in a myriad of colors down on the black obsidian beach. He settled down and started sorting his sticks. The thinner ones he'd use to make wooden spears but the other's he'd attempt to fasten some sort of spearhead to. Assuming he could find his pine pitch. Gods he hoped someone hadn't tried to drink that.

He hummed to himself, setting one of the sticks between his paws as he ripped off the excess branches. Out of the corner of his eye he saw the moonlight casting the fur of a lovely young woman aglow. There was such beauty here. He hoped he wasn't dulling the place down. "Hello there! What did you get to drink? It seems our host has quite the collection."

Akna

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Heavy
player
Vail

Trick 2019
09-09-2020, 06:27 PM
Her attention was suddenly focused on a man as he worked around the fire. The way he positioned the brightly colored bottle caused bright sparkling lights to play over the brilliant sand. She smiled and clapped with pleasure as the fire and the lights danced before her. She continued to giggle amusedly, even as he turned his attention towards her and called out.

”Well, hello.” She returned brightly as he noticed the drink at her side. ”Some kind of wine maybe? Tastes… peachy I think.” Akna didn’t know what she was talking about but perhaps it really was some kind of peach wine. ”Yes, awful generous. I’m certainly having a good time.” She grinned and winked as she patted the dark sand beside her. Looking for some company?” Akna questioned him softly as she invited him closer.

Shilah

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
09-10-2020, 07:25 PM

Shilah grinned. "I would love some company, especially from someone as lovely as yourself. My name is Shilah, just a wandering nomad who happened to be in the right place at the right time." Shilah set a stick down between his paws and used his teeth to sheer off extra little branches and leaves so that he would have a straight stick to sharpen into a basic spear. "Are you from around here, miss?" It seemed the wolves of Boreas came in so many sizes and colors it was near impossible to tell who was a native and who was a recently arrived traveller.

He repeated the process of snipping off extra branches on another stick but he started chewing on the top of this one, seeking to create a notch to hold a bone spear point.

Akna

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Heavy
player
Vail

Trick 2019
09-10-2020, 07:58 PM
She managed to get a smile from his pleasant features as the older gentleman made himself comfortable. His words made her grin back, not usually one for compliment but feeling much more loose in her convictions that night. Not that she had many to begin with, but she was certainly enjoying the attention she was getting. ”It’s a pleasure, Shilah.” She returned while warm chocolate eyes batted lightly. ”I’m Akna, also blessed to be here.” The girl told him with raised brows as she watched him work his wood skillfully. ”I’m from a land far away from here, but I follow the reindeer herds so anywhere could be home.” She wasn’t shy as she aimed to snuggle in closer to his shoulder. pressing her curvaceous form against him as she tried to distract his attention from the stick and on her form. ”Looks like you have quite the talented tongue.” She observed suggestively, knowing he was using his teeth more than anything, but that wasn’t the point. Besides, teeth could be fun too.

Shilah

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
09-11-2020, 08:37 PM

Shilah picked up one of the straight sticks in his jaws and scooted over a large rock next to him. He carefully repositioned the spear in his mouth so that his jaws were closer to the end he wanted to sharpen that way he had better leverage. He eyed the rock for a moment then started rubbing the end of the spear against the rock as he worked to make a sharpened point. All the while his thoughts kept drifting to the gorgeous woman sitting nearby, especially the way the moonlight touched her figure.

Shilah picked up a stick of pine pitch and warmed it near the fire until it was sticky and soft enough to fill the notch of his new spear. He lightly pressed the pine pitch into the notch then set the pine pitch down and picked up the spearhead he wanted to use. He gingerly pressed the back end of the spearhead into the notch. He held the spearhead into the spear until the pine pitch dried enough so that the spearhead wouldn't move out of place.

He set it down, turning back to Akna as she mentioned the reindeer. "Ah, so you're a nomad to? It is wonderful to meet another. The wolves here seem more prone to packs. I have to admit I've thought about joining one myself but…" He shrugged lightly. It just wasn't in his nature though perhaps he could find a way to come to some compromise.

Suddenly she moved close, pressing her frame into his own. Spirits she was even more gorgeous up close! He grinned and pushed the spear aside. "You flatter me. Perhaps… I might show you what else my tongue can do?" He leaned in close seeking to nuzzle and lick at her neck, just below her jawline.

Akna

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Heavy
player
Vail

Trick 2019
09-24-2020, 03:18 PM
He was indeed talented, though his attention was mostly on his craft she did catch his eye. She let him have a show every time she could too. He seemed to appreciate a nomadic life, and that really drew her towards him. Birds of a feather so to speak. ”I won’t willingly join one.” She chuckled lightly, but that part of the conversation wasn’t what was important. Akna was eager to get to know him in much more intimate ways. Maybe tomorrow thoughts of the future could dominate their conversation. She would enjoy meeting him again, that was something she knew already.

Finally he’d push his work away when she presented much more clearly, her intentions. With his reply it seemed his nomadic lifestyle left him to freely enjoy the more primal emotions of life. She grinned as he accepted her offer, he leaned forward to demonstrate deftly at her neck. He went straight for a place that many wolves weren’t allowed close to, but Akna presented her throat to him easily. Her grin widened with chocolate eyes at the thrill of him. ”Please, do.” She whispered softly as she aimed to wrap her soft furred arms around his neck.

Shilah

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
09-26-2020, 10:37 AM

She was of a similar spirit and he chuckled as Akna stated that she wouldn't willingly join a pack. He had to admit he would prefer a nomadic band if he could find one. Staying stationary in one location had just never appealed to him. What a boring way of life!

Emboldened by the liquor and her words, Shilah continued his ministrations, nibbling at her neck as his tongue worked its way down her body. Her arms wrapped around his neck as he nuzzled at her chest, enjoying the close contact and the rush of blood through his body. He gently moved to slip his arms around her form and pull her in close.