gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player

The Ooze ParticipantDouble Master
09-09-2020, 05:54 PM

Dómari slammed down the strongest drinks he could, back to back. It wasn't long before he was noticeably drunk but the up side was that he was feeling a lot better about this whole situation, though he still hadn't made a move to talk to anyone other than Caelia. He dearly wanted to go over to Justice but he couldn't for the life of him figure out what to say. Which was probably stupid. It wasn't like she found him gross or anything. He glanced to Caelia then back to the party.

"So, what do you think? We could go home if you want. Like, right now I could go." He stood up, swayed for a moment then sat down heavily. "I mean in a bit, not like right now, but like now in the future."

"Speech"

Caelia

Loner

Advanced Intellectual (95)

Master Fighter (250)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

The Ooze ParticipantUnderachieverSnake EyesBeeventVolcanoChristmas 2019
09-09-2020, 06:18 PM
Caelia had never quite felt like this before, and even now she wasn't entirely sure it was altogether pleasant. She wasn't even sure why she'd come - just to be part of something different, something new? - but now she found herself trying to figure out what exactly she was supposed to be doing here. Every drink made her feel simultaneously lighter and heavier at the same time; he limbs felt slow and sluggish but she felt herself less worried about what everyone else here was thinking of her. Or maybe her brain was just moving as slow as the rest of her body.

At least Domari seemed to wonder what he was doing here, too. He was drunk too, wasn't it? It was hard to tell. His words seemed a bit goofier than she recalled, but it was hard to tell for sure. She found herself laughing at his words anyway. "I... I don't know. We probably shouldn't leave Justice here alone though," she suggested stupidly. Truthfully, Justice was completely capable of handling herself here. If anything, she seemed less inebriated than either of them. But sticking with her packmates felt like a good idea in this state of mind. "Do you like her, or something? You keep looking over at her, over and over and over," Caelia slurred, her words coming far more freely than they usually did, her normally stiff composure suddenly quite a bit more relaxed than ever before.

Dómari

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player

09-09-2020, 06:36 PM

Dómari nodded at Caelia's words. Yea, they were here as Justice's backup. Not that she needed backup being the Sentinel and all but it never hurt. Maybe they should be doing recogniz… recognition… reconnesand… something, something that gathered information for Valhalla.

He was watching Justice again, not even aware that he was doing it until Caelia mentioned it. He looked at her then back to Justice then back to Caelia. He opened his mouth to deny it completely but some part of him realized that it was pretty flipping obvious at this point. "I, well yea, I mean she's amazing! She's the best fighter I've ever met. She's gorgeous, she's cool, she's… she's… awesome. Like… of course I like her." He was starting at Justice again and without even taking his eyes off her he spoke. "She said she'd fuck me and I freaked out and like… I can't decide if she was joking or not? But am I being stupid? Am I even on her level?" He looked to Caelia.

"Speech"

Caelia

Loner

Master Fighter (250)

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

09-09-2020, 06:51 PM
Oh god, what would Aurielle even think of them right now? They were allowed to have fun, right? But what if they gave a bad impression of Valhalla to all these other wolves? Her disappointed stare was emblazoned in her mind's eye but it was hard to think about it for too long at all. Going home right now sounded stupid anyway. How would they even find their way home like this? Caelia wasn't sure she could walk far at all without toppling over. Even sitting seemed unsteady, and so she slowly slid down onto her belly, zeroing in on Domari as best as she could with her eyes feeling like they were crossing.

Yes, it was obvious that he was interested in Justice. Sober Caelia would've never dreamed of mentioning that, though. It was his business and she wasn't generally interested in prying into the affairs of others. Her list of qualifications seemed to stretch on endlessly. Amazin, gorgeous, cool, awesome, good fighter. "What does she have that I don't?" She suddenly asked, nearly gawking at Domari. Not in an accusatory way, just looking curious and demanding an answer. "I mean... I don't like you or anything like that. I didn't mean it like that. You're too old for me, I think. But I've never heard anyone say those things about me. She's lucky, that someone likes her so much, really," she drawled on aimlessly. It wasn't jealousy, not really, but she was just wondering now. About male attention. If she wanted it, how to get it. Caelia was at an absolute loss for how to deal with that sort of thing, or even if she was interested at all. "You should just tell her though. How you feel. How else is she supposed to know?"

Dómari

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player

09-12-2020, 04:21 PM

Dómari blinked slowly, his mouth dropping open as he tried to process what Caelia was saying to him. HIs first emotion was sheer panic when she asked what Justice had that she didn't. Oh gods no, she was so young! Even now it was hard not to view her as a pup even though she was quite obviously an adult woman. "I…I… I mean…you're pretty too its just…" Words, come on words! His panic subsided just a bit as she reassured him that she didn't like him in that way. Oh thank the gods…

His mouth shut as she said that Dómari should just tell Justice what he thought. He stared at Caelia a moment then looked to Justice.

Then back to Caelia. He bent his head down to the bowl he'd been drinking from and lapped up the rest. "Fuck it, you're right. I'm going to tell her."

-exit-

"Speech"

Caelia

Loner

Master Fighter (250)

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

09-15-2020, 08:20 PM
Later, if Caelia remembered exactly what she'd said to Domari, she would no doubt be horrified. She wasn't close to him, not really - certainly not enough to be taking to him about these matters. But under the influence of alcohol the words came before she could stop them. She was mostly focused on what she was suddenly thinking about now, rather than Domari's thoughts. Domari thought Justice was perfect. Would anyone ever feel that way about her? It wasn't like she thought she should strive toward that as a goal, but the thought of no one ever thinking she was amazing like that didn't sit right with her. Drifting away in her own thoughts, she barely acknowledged Domari's departure. "Mm, good luck," she murmured absently as he stood and headed toward Justice. Deciding she had no interest in watching how that would unfold, whether good or bad, she dragged herself a bit more upright and wandered off in search of something else to occupy her time.

-exit-