size
Large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

Double MasterBeevent
09-09-2020, 06:14 PM

Halla was greatly enjoying adding alcohol to her tea. She was also finding it stupidly entertaining to try and craft while she was intoxicated. It gave her something to do while she watched other wolves pairing off and what better way to spend a glorious summer evening than making a few brews and potions while drinking a strong drink and taking in the revelry blossoming all around her?

She giggled to herself as she pulled out a bundle of dandelions from her bundle as well as a small bottle of white wine. She was half tempted just to drink it down but this was what she needed for her tinctures. She'd make one of the top of the dandelions and then she'd make a decoction of the sliced root. Maybe while she worked someone would join her over by the fire as the sun began to set. In the mean time, using her teeth, she carefully separated the dandelion from the root. Well, as carefully as she could being intoxicated. Hopefully she didn't bite her own paw. That would be embarrassing, but maybe she could get someone to kiss it better for her. She snickered to herself as she worked, dividing the tops and the bottoms into two equal piles.

"Talk"

Noir

Loner

Expert Fighter (220)

Expert Navigator (130)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
KatG6

The Ooze ParticipantTrick 2019
09-10-2020, 07:12 AM
Noir couldn’t allow the mask to slip, and thankfully there was enough wolf to go around at this party. He struck out at first, and to his own sister no less, but he was more mature than he had once been. His anger didn’t send him flying off the handle anymore, but he let it sit in his heart and turn to hate as his massive form walked through the massive gathering. There were drunkards everywhere and he could easily forget about Theory and the dark woman. He had mixed emotions about the two women walking off together, and though he hadn’t said much thought it repulsive. Of course Theory would be a clam licker.

He pushed her from his mind, now was the worst time to think too heavily on his sibling. Did he even consider her family anymore? Did he consider any of them his kin? Did he really care? Thankfully his wandering mind was distracted by a quiet giggle, bright blue and lavender eyes searched to find the beauty it had come from. He’d learned from Fel, he had to be much more smooth and convincing if he was going to coax himself into anyones pants.

At this point he was quite inebriated, perhaps Theory’s words had affected him more than he wanted to acknowledge. She didn’t matter, the only thing that mattered was how loose he felt and the woman who’d caught his attention. She was working with some plants and wine, reminding him a lot of his youth but he didn’t give that memory much thought. Though he wanted to be smooth and suave his inebriation wasn’t going to allow that.

Theblue marked Destruction plopped his huge form in the sand nearby the red marked beauty. She didn’t seem like a fighter, but her lithe form was supple and strong. Noir felt his attraction quickly, but he managed to keep himself somewhat mysterious. Noir offered a friendly grin as he sipped at his drink before greeting her. ”A woman of your beauty should be surrounded by roses, not dandelions.” He told her matter of factly as he watched her from the corner of his eye.

Halla

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

Double MasterBeevent
09-10-2020, 04:52 PM

Halla pulled out two ceramic bowls, one for the tincture and one for the decoction. Ih the first bowl she put in the tops of the dandelions and mashed them with her paws. She carefully used her claws to mash the fresh herb so that it released more of its juices.

For the decoction she took a bone knife in her jaws. Balancing one of her paws on either side of the herb she worked to carefully cut the root into slices. Satisfied with the work she set her knife aside and then scooped the sliced dandelion roots into the other bowl. Her ears flicked back as she heard the sound of approaching paw steps. She turned to see a handsome young man approaching.

”A woman of your beauty should be surrounded by roses, not dandelions.”

She glanced at him. "Well if you want to procure some I wouldn't say no." She grinned. "I have plenty of wine if you'd like though I'm afraid we'd have to share a bowl. My others are occupied. My name is Halla."

"Talk"

Noir

Loner

Expert Fighter (220)

Expert Navigator (130)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
KatG6

The Ooze ParticipantTrick 2019
09-25-2020, 02:24 PM
Though she seemed occupied Noir was able to gather her attention easily enough, and he was rewarded with bright eyes and a dark smile. She’d tease him in return after he gave his off the cuff compliment. A grin spread over his maw, his blue and lavender gaze flashing. He stopped rather close by her, not afraid to push boundaries or make clear his underlying intentions. ”Maybe next time, eh?” He promised her with a grin as she offered up a bit of wine, in an exaggerated fashion the young man put his paw to his chest and lowered himself in a bow. ”I would be honored to share a bowl of wine with one as lovely as you.”

He offered her a wink as he looked up from his position before righting himself. ”My name is Noir, Lady Halla.” This time he aimed to lower himself close enough to kiss one of her russet paws. If she allowed him Noir would lower his huge frame close beside hers, and if asked he would have said it was for ease of sharing their bowl. The way he pressed gently against her would argue otherwise.

Halla

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

Double MasterBeevent
09-26-2020, 10:32 AM

Halla chuckled as he bowed and referred to her as 'Lady'. My, my what a gentleman. He kissed one of her paws and lay close to her. She didn't resist the press of his body against hers, though she was intent to finish what she was working on. It was simple, just a few more steps.

Halla picked up the bottle of wine and uncorked it with her teeth. She didn't worry about the fact that her teeth had damaged the cork. She'd just have to find a way to make a new one for the next batch of wine. She carefully poured a little of the wine into the bowl for the tincture and pushed it toward the fire to heat up.

She set the wine down then took her water skin and poured some over the roots for the dandelion decoction. She scooted the bowl close to the fire to heat up as well before turning her attention back to the man. "I think we'll need a bit more wine if there's two of us." She took the bottle and poured more into the bowl. "Tell me, Noir. What is a handsome man such as yourself doing unaccompanied at an event like this."

"Talk"