Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
09-13-2020, 12:55 AM
Fel had gotten off once this evening. For some, once would have been enough. For the obsidian and silver woman, it most certainly was not. As She'd thought again and again... it had been a while. Already she'd had her way with a woman on the black sands of the beach, now the little serpent was on the hunt for a bit of man flesh. Suddenly she remembered the virgin that she was promised thigh, with the way that this party was going, she doubted that he was a virgin anymore.

Moving back into the main congregation, Fel plucked a bottle of wine from a cart and used it to swish and clean the taste of the woman from her mouth. She spat the liquid into the sand before scanning the crowd. Perhaps he was still busy with whomever had beat her to the punch. Ah, but then there he was in all of his big, slate colored glory.

Capping the wine bottle, the small, slender woman moved towards the man with purpose. As she neared, Fel gave a little fake pout. She could smell sex on him. Oh well. "Looks like what was promised be has been stolen." A mischievous glint entered the womans claret gaze. She edged closer, sliding her side along his as she did a full circle of his large frame. Silken tones poured forth in a whisper as her maw neared his ear. "Perhaps you'd like to make up for that bit of thievery."
[Image: mZorPt0.png?1]
Fel can often be a very...mature character. Be aware.

Tyrian

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Lazuli

LegendaryThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2VengeanceUnderachieverScarred
Ice Bridge ExplorerWealthyHomebodyDouble MasterExplorerVolcano
1KTreat 2019
09-13-2020, 11:44 AM
Had it been a little earlier in the night Tyrian would have been made uncomfortable when the dark woman from the beginning caught his eye and began to make her way towards him with a purposeful stride. He'd have gotten hung up on Jupiter's attempt to pawn him off or the teasing that had been had at his expense, but he was a few drinks and a deflowering in already, and any shame he may have felt bounced off his inebriated brain to be forgotten until sober and in need of a good, cleansing internal shaming.

His expression fell as though he were sorry and he tsked sadly, his demeanor at odds with the gooseflesh that swept his skin as Fel brushed against his side. "Hmmm, stolen. Would you believe me if I said-" Her lips were at his ear, the heat of her breath causing the joking words to die on his lips. His foggy brain stuttered to a halt as it caught up with what his body already knew; if he played his cards right he could get wet again. "It seems only right," he murmured back, his head bending to hers. Tyrian could smell something on her, something he knew he knew but couldn't quite place. "Justice and all that..."

Tyrian cast a not so subtle glance around to see what kind of privacy issues they might have. There were wolves on this beach unafraid to engage in all sorts of things out in the open, but even in his state Tyrian wasn't sure he was one of them. This was altogether too new for him and he had neither the finesse nor the experience to pull anything other than the most basic off - at least he still had the sense to realize that. Even then it was hard to say what was real skill on his part and what was alcohol.
Tyrian has a saber-toothed snow leopard companion named Zahir, a black-footed gray langur named Tashi and a striped skunk companion he insists on calling Righty even though her name is Daisy. Assume all are nearby if not mentioned.

Fel

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
09-13-2020, 02:03 PM
The man began to speak, but his words died on his pretty lips. Fel chuckled darkly. "I'll believe anything you say. Are you going to tell me a secret?" With her small frame leaning gently against his much larger form, the woman flicked her tongue over the edge of his ear, much like the snake that she was. Though she'd decided not to get overly inebriated, she'd had a few drinks and they'd too her a bit further than she had planned. The woman was still in control of her faculties for the most part, but she found herself wanting to give in much more easily.

Again she chuckled, a smile curling up her lips. "Justice indeed." She practically purred. "You'll accommodate me then?" The lithe lady slid her chin under his before slowly walking away. Her tail followed suite, stroking the underside of his muzzle as she beckoned him to follow. "Come with me. I know a place." Canting her head, she shot him a smoldering, claret glance before moving off down the beach.

Thankfully, the little dip in the rocks where the beach curved back was unoccupied. It was where she and the woman had enjoyed one another's company. A sweet, salty breeze swirled into the rocky alcove, ruffling the woman's obsidian and silver fur. Fel turned to look upon the man. Did they even know each others names? Stepping up to him, she tilted her slender muzzle upwards. Her voice was still that silken purr, but was softer now that they were alone and oh so close. "I don't know what the last woman taught you, but I'm willing to let you do whatever you want." She flicked her tongue over his lower lip, getting a taste of him. "You can be as rough or as gentle as you wish. I promise I won't break." There was a mischievous glint in those blood red eyes. Yeah... of course Fel liked it rough, but right now, she just wanted the man before her.

Tyrian

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Lazuli

LegendaryThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2VengeanceUnderachieverScarred
1KTreat 2019
09-13-2020, 05:31 PM
She had the confidence of someone who knew what they were doing and Tyrian had the feeling if she wanted to the woman could have lapped him many times over with suggestive wit. In different circumstances he might have found that intimidating and though he did like a good challenge, not for one second did that thought cross his mind. No, the swing of her hips as she turned away from him without waiting for an answer had his attention. "The night is yours if you want it," he replied in response to her question about accommodating her. "And I might tell you a secret before we're through; the night's still young." The smell that had caught his attention grabbed it again when her tail brushed his chin as she walked away. Again he was perplexed by it. It was so familiar and so near, and yet he couldn't identify it.

Tyrian reached out in the hopes of catching the end of her tail and letting it run through his teeth. He followed dutifully; never once entertaining the thought of turning away. She took him to a secluded spot on the beach, a rarity in these parts if he were being honest, and once alone she closed the distance between them. Knowing full well she had him, the woman reached up to toy with his lips. Her words caused his breath to grow shallow in anticipation. If there had been an ounce of pretense between them it was gone now.

"Anything I want, hm?" he murmured, his mind blanking at the magnitude of what she was offering. Anything, literally anything, was a daunting choice for someone who didn't yet know what he even liked. "What if I want everything?" She'd licked his lip giving him a quick taste and now he wanted more, but his elongated canines posed a challenge. Was now the time to mention he could open his mouth extraordinarily wide or should he save that for a surprise? Decisions, decisions.
Tyrian has a saber-toothed snow leopard companion named Zahir, a black-footed gray langur named Tashi and a striped skunk companion he insists on calling Righty even though her name is Daisy. Assume all are nearby if not mentioned.

Fel

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
09-13-2020, 05:58 PM
Fels confidence came from knowing exactly what she wanted as well as the lack of fear in attaining her desires. The judgement of others meant nothing to her, and so why should she hide the fact that she was, at times, a very sexual being? There was no need to hide this, especially not from the drunk man that she intended to both wreck and be wrecked by.

He promised her the night and again she chuckled, small, white teeth flashing in the muted light of fire and moonlight. "Want it? I need it." She stretched out the word 'need', her tones breathy. He also promised her secrets which were just as enticing as the sex. "Come along then. If the night is young, then we have a lot of time to fill, do we not?" As she led the way, she felt the gentle tug of his teeth on her tail. He had a charming way about him. She hoped he kept it up.

The pair entered the slight bend in the beach. It wasn't much shelter against anything other than prying eyes. The distance and the darkness would do most of the shielding. As her tongue left his lips and she delivered her offer to him, she could hear the stutter in his breathing, that little hitch of surprise. Fel met his gaze as he repeated, then questioned her. The small woman purred. "If it is within my power to give, you shall have it for just this night. Now tell me," she placed a soft trail of kisses up one fang, across the expanse of lip between, then down the other. "What do you want?" Ever adventurous, Fel would try anything once. Plus, the opportunity to enlighten one so new to the world of sex was exhilarating in itself.

Tyrian

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Lazuli

1KTreat 2019
09-13-2020, 06:39 PM (This post was last modified: 09-13-2020, 06:53 PM by Tyrian.)
He'd been hoping for an insight into what she wanted for no other reason than that he had no idea for himself. Tyrian's lack of experience left him with nothing but imagination to go off of, which was likely the idea and could have led to many an exciting thing. One problem though: he was not quite up to task at the moment. His creativity was with his inhibitions doing laps in a pool of alcohol so while he had no problem getting excited about letting his imagination run wild, without a nudge of some sort to get him going, his mind was going nowhere beyond excitement at the prospect of wild things.

The trail of kisses very nearly stalled him again, but a sudden realization kept him in the moment. The smell he kept catching from her. It was on him too - the scent of a woman. A different woman, sure, but it was that same sort of musky perfume that still clung to his belly. She'd been with a woman. Tyrian was intrigued by this and as he leaned down to reach her ear his thoughts were afire with what all that could have entailed. "You were with a woman before me, weren't you?" Now his imagination was in full swing. He could hear his heart in his ears now, the fast, overwhelming beat a steady, encouraging tempo.

From her ear, he reached down to nibble along her neck and jawline. The canines, as anticipated, were a challenge. The stronger his need became the more of a hindrance they were; keeping him from expressing the depth of his interest in increasingly firm bites. Instead he was left with what amounted to caresses. Tyrian rumbled a soft growl in frustration that quickly morphed into a cynical chuckle. He leaned into her, his head still low and the space between them nominal, and murmured, "I want what that woman had." He didn't know what he was asking for and the unknown was what he was after. He wanted to be surprised and it seemed as good as any an arena to be surprised in. After all, he knew the basics of how men and women worked. What he didn't know was how women and women worked.

Fel

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
09-13-2020, 07:58 PM
His observation was intriguing and the woman laughed, her scarlet eyes lifting at the corners. "I was with a woman earlier in the evening. I was almost with two, but one had a stroke of conscience." She didn't mind that the second woman had declined the offer of pleasure. Some people just let their inhibitions rule them. Fel's eyes gleamed and she leaned conspiratorially into the nameless man. "Do you want to know what I did to her?"

The man began nibbling his way down the side of her neck and the marbled woman practically purred with pleasure. She was made to be loved and worshiped, but she was also made to worship and love. She could feel his frustration and felt it even as he gave up his nibbles and leaned into her. His next words brought another gleam of enjoyment into the slender woman's gaze. He wanted what the woman had had, eh? Very well then. "As you wish," she purred, bowing her head ever so slightly in acceptance.

"First," she began in her silken tones. "I lowered her to the sand." With gentle motions and pressure from body and paws, she helped the man recline upon the onyx sand. She prompted him to lay upon his back. The woman then stood over him, the muted light from the night sky behind plunging her body into darkness. "Then I began like this." Fel started at the brutes silvery blue cheek. Her teeth and tongue gently began to pull through his fur. She groomed him, her actions sweet and slow. It was meant to put him into a state of relaxation. "She very nearly fell asleep as I worked my way down her neck to her chest, but she soon woke up." The siren's voice was a whisper as she worked, dragging her teeth through the fur of his neck, then chest. As she did so, Fel gently ran her pads and claws along the man's sides.

"By the time I got to her stomach, she was breathing heavily and her eyes were clouded with lust." With one long lick, Fel dragged her tongue upwards from mid stomach to chest. She kept her eyes on the slate mans face, watching each reaction that she elicited from him. "After her stomach..." no doubt he would feel her hot breath on his lower bits, which was exactly what she wanted. "I went in for the kill. By the end, she screamed my name." Ah, but he wouldn't. He couldn't. It didn't even matter.

Then she went in for the kill a second time that night, tongue flicking over her bottom lip in anticipation of the following act.

-Fade and time skip to after the act-

Tyrian

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Lazuli

1KTreat 2019
09-20-2020, 01:22 PM
It wasn't every day Tyrian did as instructed without putting up some sort of a fight. His nature was far too obstinate in most cases. Even in good humor he tended to be difficult, but when a beautiful, mysterious woman tried to get you to lay on your back after agreeing to whatever flavor of erotic fantasy you wanted, you did as she demanded without complaint and you did it right quick. So that's what he did. His front paws fell loosely against his chest while his back ones dug their heels into the sand. Briefly, his tail clung to his belly out of protective instinct, but he forced himself to relax it. With her standing over him it was no easy task. Even mellowed as he was by the night's revelries, whispers of Tyrian's suspicious nature bothered him. It was soon forgotten, however, as Fel started to work on him. Not knowing where she was going with it, at first his breath quickened. After awhile though it slowed as he relaxed into her touch and found subtle pleasure in her gentle handling.

As predicted, that didn't last long. He was clay in her paws; his breath coming faster now as she teased him. He was unaware that a soft hum left his lips every time her tongue touched his skin. Struggling to lay still, Tyrian lifted his head to watch her. She talked about going in for the kill and he was suddenly acutely aware of her breath on his skin. By this time there was no denying his interest; she'd coaxed it out of him and cruelly played around it for so long he was half tempted to call the game off and put it to use the only way he knew how.

"Oh..." All thoughts of rising left him as she did as promised. Very quickly in her game he'd realized where she was going. Tyrian had anticipated the finale of her teasing and thought he knew what to expect. He'd been so very wrong. Unable to hold his head up any longer, Tyrian flopped back into the sand, his back arching slightly as the woman introduced him to an entirely new experience. "Oh."

-fade-

The silence around them was suddenly deafening; the heavy beat of his heart in his ears and the ragged breath that left his lips seemingly the only sound to break the quiet. Struggling to process what she had just done to him, Tyrian leaned up to look at his damp belly. He fell back with a breathy laugh. Holy shit. He struggled to find words that would do him justice. "That was amazing," he breathed.

He was suddenly acutely aware of the fact that the mystery woman had received the short end of the stick in this deal. Or, rather, no stick at all. More than anything else he wanted to remedy that. It was her turn to get anything she wanted; after that experience, tonight he would do whatever she asked. He could think of no boundaries he wouldn't cross. Anything with her would be an experience worth having.

Tyrian rolled to his paws. His gaze and his stance were fervent as he moved to her side, eager to repay her. "You didn't say no to everything," he observed as he went in for a kiss. If she'd let him Tyrian intended to nibble his way down her jawline in between words. "So now I want what you want." Would she want him to do the same to her? In anticipation of that possibility he lifted a paw and hovered it at her hip, ready to guide her down if that was what she chose. "So tell me...where's my kill?" He owed her a scream.

Fel

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
09-23-2020, 12:35 PM
He hadn't lasted terribly long, but really, who could expect him to? It was his first time getting that special sort of treatment. Fel had wanted him from the very beginning because she loved the reactions of virgins. They were so pure. There was no lie in his pleasure and that tooted her horn in the skill department. Every breath, every gasp, every moan and twitch and stretch was a testament to her skill. It was charming to see just how new he was to the whole experience too. Fel did love her virgins.

Once she was finished and the man was spent, the silver marbled woman licked her lips and seated herself in the sand beside him. Once he caught his breath, the man rolled to his paws and stood beside her. He kissed her and she let him do so, wondering if he could taste himself on her tongue. The woman's bloodmoon eyes closed and she tilted her head, allowing him to nibble down the side of her neck.

When he spoke, his words brought a low chuckle from the woman. She cast him a sidelong glance and purred, leaning into him. "I'm not easy. If you want this kill, you'll have to catch it first." Fel licked the mans lower lip, eyes closing to half mast. She then placed a paw on his chest and gave him a somewhat rough push.

The woman was on her paws in an instant. Laughter on the air, she dashed down the beach going even further away from the partygoers. Fel loved a good chase. She loved it even more when there was a prize at the end of the race. Give her that burst of adrenaline then give her that burst of pleasure. She hoped that she was running slow enough for him to catch up, but she wouldn't make it too easy. The dark lady couldn't wait for him to cover her, but the anticipation would make it sweeter.

Tyrian

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Lazuli

1KTreat 2019
09-24-2020, 03:19 PM
It seemed like she was going to let him grab her. Tyrian's paw had just enough time to snake over her waist and begin to touch the baby soft tips of her hair when she was off like a shot leaving him not quite with his willy in the wind since he hadn't had a chance to reload in that department, but certainly out in the cold. Surprised by this and a bit slow all things considered, it took him a second to realize what was happening. When he did a slow smirk spread over his lips and he heaved himself after her. Oh, it was on. Now it felt like it was he who was owed a scream.

Her tail was the banner that drew his focus. His gaze fixed on it to the exclusion of all else. Tyrian was much too heavy for this even under the best of circumstances. He was built for close, ground and pound style combat. Mad dashes across the sand were not his forte. And yet, little by little, he somehow managed to gain ground. His eyes left her tail once as he aimed a paw at her hind feet. A miss. It wasn't even close. Was she toying with him? Definitely.

Tyrian focused on her tail again. He licked his lips in anticipation before his expression settled into grim determination. Truly he was getting winded; her wicked tongue had put him at a disadvantage. But he would not, could not, give up the chase. Tyrian reached out to swipe at her legs again. If he could trip her up for just a second he just knew he could catch her in his arms.

Fel

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
10-04-2020, 03:31 AM
It took him a minute, but the toothy man finally gave chase. Oh, she would make him work for it, but in the end she would give it to him. That's what this was all about. A game to raise his need, to stoke the fires of anticipation and desire. She wouldn't drag the game out too long though. He was a big boy. She didn't want him to exert all of his energy. She needed him to use that energy on her to make up for the waste of time she'd encountered earlier.

As the blue hued brute swiped out at her the first time, Fel leaped away. The second time, she let him clip her hind paw. Skipping a bit in the sand, she faltered and her pace slowed. Feigning weakness, the silver and obsidian woman slid onto her belly in the sand, kicking up a shower of the black granules. Tongue lolling from her mouth as she caught her breath, the woman grinned. "I admit defeat." After a few more pants, her breathing evened out. This would give him time to catch his own breath as well. He would need it.

Rising from her place in the sand, Fel cast a look over her shoulder that smoldered like boiling blood. "Claim your prize." She owed him a scream, after all. The woman's tail flagged back and forth. She was ready for him. Ready and eagerly waiting.

Tyrian

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Lazuli

1KTreat 2019
10-10-2020, 10:00 AM
He wasn't foolish enough to think he'd caught her as she claimed to be defeated. No, she'd been faster than him and had they not been alone on the beach any witnesses would have attested to that. Not that he was going to complain over a fake win. As far as he was concerned, he was doing an awful lot of winning here tonight. Tyrian's heart was beating loudly in his ears as he watched the woman rise from the sand, his front paws aiming to teasingly catch at her hind legs as she stood up. She'd gotten him off once already and the look she cast over her shoulder suggested she didn't just want his tongue so it seemed as though his winning streak would continue. The race had been exactly what he'd needed to make good on what she wanted from him.

The sand Fel had flung on him poured off in rivers as Tyrian stood up. The race itself had been her foreplay so he wasted no time giving her what she wanted. Her words from before nagged at him. She'd made a point to tell him she wasn't breakable and that combined with a few hints here and there had him wondering how satisfied she'd be with any sort of sweetness on his part. He was much too inexperienced to really know how to handle her desire so he would take his cues from her and strike in search of those moments where her breath caught before she could stop it.

Sand still pouring from him, Tyrian enveloped Fel in an instant. He caught her tail at just the right moment so that it rolled up over his hip and was pinned out of the way. His paws found her waist; soft feline-like toes tracing the hollow of her belly while the tips of his claws flitted promisingly over her skin. Tyrian's teeth were at her nape, the canines too long and dangerous for any real play, but there all the same. She had teased him, toyed with him, and now it was his turn to go in for the kill.

-fade-

Fel

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
10-16-2020, 06:52 AM
Had she not gone into this knowing that the man had been a virgin, she very well might not have known at all. Other than his initial hesitancy at what exactly to do to her, the toothy brute gave it his all. He met her thrust for thrust and by the end of their session... Fel was satisfied.

Their passion slated, Fel lay on her belly in the obsidian sand, legs stretched out straight in front and behind her. The woman's tail lashed back and forth languidly like some sort of satiated feline. She was sore in all the right places, including her neck, which she had purposefully pushed against his teeth in the throes of passion. He'd gone in for the kill and Fel was quite pleased to play dead for him.

Ruby eyes cast aside at the man. She still didn't know his name but that made it all the more exciting, didn't it? He never had given her a secret, unfortunately. "The one on the beach that gave you away like some virgin bride... Are you going to get him back somehow?" There was a mischievous glint in the dark woman's eye as she asked. The man bloody well deserved it. This one seemed as though he may very well be too sweet to seek any sort of playful revenge. The blue man on the beach had done the toothy one a favor, after all.

Tyrian

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Lazuli

1KTreat 2019
10-18-2020, 05:28 PM
He lay beside her with his head thrown over her back for some time. After awhile he shifted around to lay on his back beside her. The sand had been disturbed by their activities and made the perfect hollow for his back. Had he been a little more dexterous he may very well have thrown his arms behind his head and used them as a pillow. It would have been easy to give into his contentedness and call it a night, but if he'd learned anything from the woman it was that he knew nothing and he wanted to fix it. Tyrian wasn't foolish enough to think this was how it would always be; that willing partners and new experiences would just present themselves to him. No, he knew it was the party. For that reason he knew he was dealing with an ever narrowing window if he wanted to broaden his horizons, so to speak. He wasn't going to let contentment lull him off to sleep and cuase him to miss out on whatever else this party offered.

Tyrian groaned at the mention of Jupiter. He could have gone the rest of the night without remembering that big blue bastard. But alas, there that memory was. He sighed. May as well explain. It wasn't a secret. Hell, telling her might even work in Tyrian's favor, since he doubted Jupiter would want anyone to know his reason for throwing this party. "Ha, well, actually, I think his sad, drunk ass was trying to get back at me." Tyrian rolled his head to the side so he could look at Fel. "See, I arranged his marriage to a woman he's never met and he's not particularly happy about that."

Fel

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
10-18-2020, 06:52 PM

The silver streaked woman lay in the sand, the weight of the unnamed man beside her. She didn't mind the close proximity, although she would admit that she wasn't much of a cuddler. A yawn pulled from her and she gave a much needed stretch. Her body was sore in all the right places. Unlike the blue boy beside her, she would be calling it a night after this. She'd gotten what she wanted from this little event. A couple of secrets and the end to a dry spell. What more could a girl ask for?

Obsidian ears swiveled towards the man as he explained the reasoning behind his wholesale virginity. "Ahhh, so then you deserved it." Fel flashed him a grin, pearly whites lighting up her otherwise dark face. "It wasn't all so bad though, was it?" It wasn't really a question. She knew that he had enjoyed himself. That enjoyment was over with though. He was spent, she was content.

Extracting herself from the blue boys gravity, Fel took a step away and shook out her marbled pelt, ridding it of bits of clinging sand. Ears flicked forward, the woman's thick tail curling above her spine as she gave one last languid stretch. "Thanks for a good time, Blue Boy." Better than no name at all, right? With a ruby wink, Fel started off towards home. No doubt she would be back even before her stuffy brother.

"Speech"

Tyrian

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Lazuli

1KTreat 2019
10-23-2020, 08:33 PM
Knowing nothing of the woman or hookup etiquette, Tyrian wasn't sure where to go from here. He was happy to converse with her. She was a bit of an enigma after all. He knew her in ways he knew very few wolves, but aside from that and the undeniability of her wit Tyrian knew nothing about her. Literally nothing; not even her name. That made her intriguing. What he did know was promising. She seemed feisty and she was definitely confident. To himself he mused about just how much he wished to know about her. Had she not surprised him so he likely would have been content to walk away knowing nothing, but, all things considered, anyone who would do what she'd done to him was worth getting to know better.

"...so then you deserved it." Tyrian snorted a laugh. "I supposed I did." No, it hadn't been bad at all. "Not at all." He had no complaints. Others might have been embarrassed by the spotlight, but Tyrian wasn't suffering from any lasting echos of it. How could he when it had resulted in not one, but two women throwing themselves at him? His experience was still limited but he'd gone from zero orgasms to what could be generously labeled as 'many' in the span of a few hours.  So yeah, no complaints there. If Jupiter decided he wanted to advertise Tyrian's lack of experience in other sexual acts he wasn't sure he'd complain. "I think," he said slowly before while glancing at Fel with a smirk and a chuckle. "If that was his intent it backfired."

She surprised him once more - this time by rising suddenly. He watched her with a muted, curious expression. So this was how it was done, then. Worked for him. He'd have liked to get to know her more, to get a name at least, but he wasn't about to fling himself at her paws and demand they share a different form of intimacy. Besides, this gave him the out he needed to go back to the fires and try his hand at catching another. He was serious about making the most of this night. Only half teasing, he replied, "Anytime."