gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

The Ooze ParticipantHalloween 2020 - Witches HutSilver Medal 20201K
09-14-2020, 04:52 PM
Empty handed. He'd lost hope in finding the young reaper or even a trace of her in the time he'd been gone though pushed on for as long as he could to try and find some kind of sign, some hope for Sirius that she was near. He couldn't help but wonder if the title of reaper had been too much for her, though she had worked so hard to prove herself. Of course that didn't stop some like Resin and himself from doubting her. He wondered if she felt the vibe, or maybe someone had said something. Either way, it seemed the shoes were too big for her to fill and spooked her.

As he crossed back onto the Armada's territory, he let out a low call for Sirius to meet him at the fire and sent his companion dogs to his den to rest. He'd been gone for some time now and he was sure that with each day, Sirius lost more hope in Malalia's, or even his own, return. The day finally came though, and Magnus couldn't be more grateful. He'd lost weight again from the travelling and small meals, but no more than he had while he was recovering. He slumped a pack off that he had borrowed to carry supplies as he approached the fire, emptying it of its few contents and returning it to the storage while he waited.
Magnus has a silver horseshoe septum ring, poorly cropped (long) ears, and bright blue crystal goat horns that may not always appear in his art
Commission ShopPlot with me!

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
09-16-2020, 01:32 AM

A part of him had wondered if he had lost Magnus, sending him on a fool's errand into the wilderness. He had very little information on where Malalia’s previous home had been located. But he had told the warrior all that he knew. Tamsyn had by then dragged Sirius off the hunt for his lost Reaper. He needed to concentrate on the wellbeing of the pack. Of all, not one.

He was cleaning fish along the Armada beach, mind lost in the challenges he needed to implement in the future, and the wolves he was losing to Resin’s new pack. The call brought him from his revere, and he raised his head, ears perking upwards. He knew the voice of Magnus when it called for him.

He grabbed the fish and left at a trot for the packs center. He dumped the fish carcass on the kill pile, and turned to his wolf. He looked scrawny and tired, yet somehow taller. He smelled like rogue lands, and different places. Nothing like pack, Sirius, or Malalia. He rectified one immediately, leaning forward and running his shoulder against the man. Ensuring his scent lay nestled against his fur. If anything, his possessiveness of his wolves had only grown in the time Magnus had been gone. “Report.” He ordered softly.

"Seer"

Magnus

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

09-16-2020, 08:43 AM
The warlord was quick to come to his call, likely eager to hear some good news. Unfortunately, that was the last thing Magnus had for the man in regards to his lost reaper. The man brushed against him and he leaned into it, absorbing as much as the Armada's scent as he could. He smelled foreign, even to himself. Being gone from the Armada for so long had allowed him the time to reconnect with his time as a loner, but he'd really only thought about returning home.

"I found nothing. No sign of her or anyone that knew of her." A small frown graced his lips for the sympathy of Sirius. While he wasn't too keen on losing any members either, and he wasn't aware of Resins newfound interest in her own pack, he was a bit intrigued on the rank the young girl held. He'd been too late when he joined, but maybe now he'd have a fighting chance at snatching it for himself.
Magnus has a silver horseshoe septum ring, poorly cropped (long) ears, and bright blue crystal goat horns that may not always appear in his art

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
09-16-2020, 06:21 PM
The scent was something Sirius could rectify immediately. As for the rest, he needed some sleep and a few good meals into him. He expected the words the man said, but he couldn’t stop the small sigh that escaped him at hearing them.

Luckily he couldn’t read minds, or he might have smacked Magnus for greedily eyeing up what one their own had left behind. Of course, having lost his Reaper and his General leaving, he would be faced with that reality all too soon.

“Thank you for trying, Magnus. It meant a lot to me. Get some rest, help yourself to the food stores. Mortis has his own den now, if you want company the boy was saying he was looking for den mates. Otherwise, your den is still standing and dust-free” he promised.

Magnus

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

09-16-2020, 07:13 PM
Mags couldn't help it, he was a bit greedy. The Armada had gone without their Reaper for some time now, it only seemed fair to move on and find a replacement for such an important rank whether it be him or someone else. While he wanted to impress Sirius and Zee and rise through the ranks, it was really Deathbelle he wanted to impress. Of course, having not mentioned his mission or even say goodbye would probably bite him in the ass in the long run. Perhaps she'd already moved on, assumed he had left like the others.

The thought was rough, but Sirius' words pulled him from them. Resting sounded ideal after a good meal, and it sounded even better to move in with Mortis if the growing child would have him. He smiled and offered a single nod to Sirius, eager to take him up on the offer but only once he was caught up. "It's good to be home. What did I miss? "

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

09-16-2020, 10:10 PM
Of course, much had changed since Magnus had been gone. It made sense that he would want a speedy catch up, even before rest. "Resin is splitting from the pack on good terms to make her own. She's taking with her Meadow, Dunkan, and Tamsyn." He started with, knowing Magnua wouks recognize the name of their General and see the blow to the ranks thay was coming. It was far from ideal, but he owed the old warrior, as much as he did not like this change.

"Venom is temporarily leading the Ashen Empire, well her mother takes a short break. I'll let Deathbelle explain that one to you" Magnus and Death had seemed close before his adventure. He didn't want to step on any toes yelling him about that mishap until Deathbelle had a chance to talk to him.
What else?
"Valhalla stood on the toes of the diplomat I sent to them to tell them of Malalia - she had a friend among them." He shook his head in disgust "A few new members have joined. We had no retaliation from Aerie from our raid... other then that its just been life as usual." He finished.

Magnus

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

09-16-2020, 10:25 PM
When Sirius mentioned Resin leaving to start another pack and taking some of their valued members, whether it was on good terms or now made his brows crease and a sour taste come into his mouth. He respected Resin, sure, but that act only disappointed him. How dare she weaken the Armada by no only leaving herself, but also taking their general with them. With Malalia gone, she really thought now would be a good time to steal vital brains and brawn? Magnus bit back choice words he had on the subject and listened as he continued.

"It is good for Venom to have a chance to lead before it's official. Perhaps offering the boys the same would be beneficial for them, too? A sort of training." He offered, knowing they were old enough now to at least deserve a day of leadership if nothing else. With the watchful eyes of their parents upon them, certainly nothing could go wrong.... He worried about Deathbelle though, but understood that a break was sometimes necessary. He wondered if his absence had anything to do with it, but he tried not to have selfish thoughts about it.

His lip curled briefly at the mention of Valhalla and their acts. If only everyone wasn't leaving to join Resins ranks, he'd suggest marching up there and raiding them too. Magnus was itching for a good fight, and having not been able to participate in the last one had him a little sore still. "New faces are good with so many leaving us; anyone you need me to test?"

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

09-21-2020, 03:31 PM
“I’d been considering exactly that before losing the majority of my high ranks in one fell swoop” he sighed, he couldn’t quite bring himself to regret granting Resin her freedom and that of her lover. But still it would irk him for a while. It was a blow to the ranks he had been carefully building since he made this pack. She was essentially swooping in and taking his hard work. “But Resin saved my life, twice over now, and her and Tamsyn are together. It’s unfortunate, but… as I said, the Armada holds them no ill will.” He would be very clear on that. All of his wolves would treat them as allies.

Magnus had always had a piece of Seers confidence, so the Warlord offered him a wry smile, and leaned a little closer. “I’ll be reopening the Reaper challenge in the wake of their leaving.” He confided. He had a feeling that would get his warriors attention.

The Warlord smirked at Mag’s question, and, being the troublemaker he was. “Hanako isn’t a warrior, but I have Mortis teaching her the basics, he’s new to training, if you want to test how Hana is going”

Magnus

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

09-26-2020, 12:20 PM
He could understand where Sirius was coming from offering the women their freedom in terms of starting their own pack. It was just a blow to the ranks and probably not at a very good time. Though he couldn't say when exactly a good time would be, but losing both of them would certainly get noticed by other packs and the last thing they needed was another raid with two of their best warriors off elsewhere. He supposed he would have to go and visit, to see how they're doing and check the place out.

The mention of reopening the Reaper challenge perked his ears up though and he was quick to smirk and starting planning for it. That was something he'd definitely be getting in on, regardless of who else would be taking up the challenge. While Reaper was his ultimate goal since learning of Malalia earning the rank, General wouldn't be so bad either. Of course, the less amount of wolves he had to answer to the better... Sitting up from with Sirius and Zee would be an honor he would certainly enjoy if he won the challenge.

"You know I'm going to be on that." He laughed, but was completely serious. Regardless of the other wolves trying to the role, no one wanted it more than him if you asked. Besides, maybe it would impress Deathbelle a bit and make her forget about him leaving without saying goodbye first...

He listened as he went on about Hanako's training and to see how she was doing. He'd be more than happy to see how things were progressing with them. He gave a simple nod, taking a mental note to remember to ask her while his mind reeled about the Reaper challenge.

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

10-02-2020, 01:09 PM

Sirius Fatalis

The Warlord dipped his head in acknowledgement. “I expected nothing less.” Magnus was ambitious, and had shown promise from day one. His loyalty had been tested and Sirius trusted him. He would be happy to see Mags in the lofty position. He would, however, keep it fair. The wolves that entered the challenge would have a fair shot at proving themselves capable of the position.

“Alright, well that's everything I can think of that you’ve missed. Take a chance to rest, Magnus, and we’ll talk more once you’ve had a chance to settle back in.” He promised, it would be good to catch up with the wolf, and hear more about his journey.

"Speech"

Magnus

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

10-05-2020, 11:32 PM
Magnus could only hope that he had a good chance at it this time. He had only just joined when Malalia was awarded the rank and Tamsyn the rank of General. While Tamsyn was deserving of the rank she had won, he never could have said the same for the young girl. Life hadn't given her much experience, and like he expected, she failed to rise to the task. Where she had gone, obviously no one knew, but why she had left? Well, Magnus thought he had a few ideas. He suspected there would be other vying for the lofty title with him, and those he had to prove to he was the better choice. Of course, he still had to meet those that had joined while he was away to be completely sure of it, but he didn't want to be too cocky about it, at least to others. He was confident though, and that's what mattered most.

"I appreciate the mission, it was good to get away and adventure for a little bit. I am glad to be back though, but I look forward to any other missions you want to send me on." He offered with a smile and a nod. Even if it was just a quick journey across Boreas to deliver some news or parcels, he enjoyed his alone time. "A rest does seem like a good idea, though. Talk to you soon." He smiled still and added another nod before turning and returning to his old den for the night.

/exit mags