Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy

ScarredOverachieverPride - PansexualVolcanoValentines 2020Christmas 2019
09-14-2020, 05:50 PM
Kai hadn't intended to drink, but here he was. He wasn't completely obliterated yet - he didn't intend to get so inebriated that he couldn't control himself, that wasn't really his thing - but everyone else was drinking, so why not see what the fun was all about? It wasn't like he needed any kind of substance to relax, but he definitely felt good now that he'd had a few drinks. While he'd initially been interested in Jupiter, it became quickly apparent that he was the star of the party and that singling him out wouldn't be so easy. And while that wouldn't deter Kai, well... he knew the day was young yet and the night would be even longer yet.

At Justice's prompting he let his gaze linger on a rather interesting looking female for a long while. She wasn't his usual type - or maybe his type was completely different for women than it was for men, but he hadn't spent long considering it. She was small, firstly, slender enough that he was worried he could break her by accidentally bumping into her too hard. But what really interested him was the flame markings that licked her paws, crawling up her limbs like she was being engulfed in flame, or maybe like she was the living embodiment of fire. In his tipsy mind it was a remarkable thing, and he didn't hesitate long before striding over toward her. "You look a bit lonely, beautiful," he drawled, grinning slyly at her as he circled her, making no effort to conceal the way his gaze roved over her smaller frame.

Ballad I

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Vail

Treat 2019
09-15-2020, 12:22 PM
Ballad wasn’t super inebriated yet, she was quite tipsy but with pouring out a swig every now and then for Tor instead of herself she was doing pretty well. She gathered a bit of attention so far, but she was hardly the most attention grabbing here where it seemed the most beautiful wolves of Boreas gathered. She was worried that she hadn’t seen her brother yet, and now that they had been separated for so long she was beginning to worry for him.

She was not in the state of mind to think too hard on him, Tor and Fenris would lead them to each other again soon. For now the god pair brought another into her presence, bright liquid mercury eyes looked up to his bright features as he strode forward confidently. Ballad knew the name of the game already, and she was eager to try this one out. With his strong features and alluring tusks, Ballad couldn’t help but flutter her lashes as he did not conceal his wandering gaze. The dainty she wolf early posed for him, her limber form sleek and her perfume alluring.

”I am feeling a bit lonely.” She echoed him softly, ember touched tail swaying lightly at her hips as she returned his unabashed stare. Balled would let him close the distance, but she was obviously inviting him closer. ”You seem like a kind enough stranger to help me with that.” The alcohol allowed her to show her expressions much more freely now that she was under its influence, but it would be hard not to return his grin even sober.
Where My Demons Hide

Kai

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy

09-20-2020, 03:50 PM
Ballad was likely a bit too young for him, but he couldn't deny that there was a certain tempting charm to her youthfulness. Not that he was old - Kai would deny that vehemently - but she looked at least half his age, maybe even younger. She was certainly grown, so he wasn't treading in dangerous water, but she was still quite young regardless... and seemed not the least bit bothered by hos roving gaze. Instead she was showing off for him, which certainly delighted Kai. Their physical forms existed to be enjoyed, to enjoy, and little else - he wished more wolves recognized that rather than be ashamed of it. She certainly had his interest.

"Ah, well that's too bad," Kai murmured, feigning an air of sympathy as he spoke, his voice low and husky. "I suppose I'd be willing to help out a stranger in her time of need, but only because you're the most gorgeous woman I've seen here tonight so far." He wasn't about to bet he wouldn't find another more gorgeous, man or woman... there were a plenitude of wolves here he wouldn't mind getting to know a bit more intimately. He breathed a sigh of contentment as he leaned to nuzzle against her dark shoulder, noting she was even bit smaller than he'd thought from a distance.

Ballad I

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Vail

Treat 2019
09-24-2020, 07:40 PM
She welcomed his eager gaze, finding pairing off with different wolves far preferable to the setting of the crowded beach. There were still wolves around, but as the night went on they kept to themselves more, only going alone to find the next wolf to enjoy. Ballad had no doubt she was going to like her new man. She couldn’t say she believed his statement about her beauty, but she’d take it, finding the grin on her features foreign but pleasant. He moved forward without hesitation and pressed his nose to her shoulder.

The Pyre woman welcomed his touch and returned it, craning her head lightly so she could get a good angle on the sensitive skin behind his ears. She knew that she smelled good, but she breathed him in deeply. Closing silvery eyes blissfully as she relaxed into his presence. ”Surely you wouldn’t deny a poor woman like me.” She told him teasingly as she leaned more heavily against his neck. ”You should come closer, I want to know what your heartbeat feels like.” Ballad confessed suggestively as she pepper his ear with her kisses.
Where My Demons Hide

Kai

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy

09-29-2020, 10:50 AM
Kai had no doubt she'd be fun company. Not only was she gorgeous, but she seemed quite receptive to him, even though he dwarfed her.. and could so easily hurt her. But Kai was about pleasure, not one to needlessly hurt anyone, not unless they stood in the way of something important to him. There was no room at all for distress or displeasure tonight, as far as he was concerned. One hint of discomfort and he'd gladly leave and find a partner more willing to enjoy the evening with him... but thankfully she was receptive to his advances, craning her neck to give him easier access. Ah, tonight was going to be fun.

"Never," he agreed, his voice low and husky as he pressed closer against her. He wasn't one to follow orders but, fortunately their desires were closely enough aligned that he didn't doubt they could get precisely what they both waned. He let out a low, barely-audible growl of lust as he aimed to close the minuscule distance between them. Maybe it was the alcohol flowing through his veins, bu suddenly he was emboldened and willing to accept what it was that they both wanted.

-fade???-