Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantLegendaryDouble MasterVolcanoCritical Fail!Valentines 2020
Christmas 2019Treat 2019
09-14-2020, 08:54 PM

It had been some time since the alabaster king had spent any time with his children. But now that the stresses of the past year were no longer on his shoulders, and as he got older, he realized...he needed to do better. He'd been so focused on everything else, running the pack, and just worrying about everything else that he had been neglecting his family. His kids needed him, or so he hoped...he hoped he hadn't chased them away by not being there for them. To say he felt bad about it was an understatement, however. He couldn't quite remember the last time he had truly spent quality time with any of them. But he aimed to fix that today, or try to...if it wasn't too late.

He went out in search of Polaris, hoping that she wasn't too mad at him...but he'd also understand if she was. It hadn't been easy for him after Heloise had taken off, but he knew it had been as equally hard on them. And of course, he hadn't been there like he should have. Taking a deep breath, he stopped and howled softly for her. Hopefully, he could make amends before it was too late.

Polaris I

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player

Valentines 2020Treat 2019
09-14-2020, 09:16 PM

Polaris was out exploring without a real destination, she just wanted to free her thoughts from the same trash of always. She needed to move on, her mother was gone and there was nothing she could do to change that. With calm expression and posture, she made her way through the pack lands, but there she heard a howl from her father,he was summoning her.

Smiling she approached and saw him there at the distance. "Father," She greeted smiling in a warm way, she always had part of her thoughts on him. She knew he was also struggling and she couldn't blame him,he had a whole pack over his shoulders,and all he needed was understanding. "How are you? its everything okay?" She asked with some concern.

"Speak"

[Image: Polaris_pixel.png]

Acere

Permanent Ghost

Master Fighter (275)

Master Intellectual (245)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantLegendaryDouble MasterVolcanoCritical Fail!Valentines 2020
Christmas 2019Treat 2019
09-21-2020, 04:33 PM

She arrived. greeting him warmly and asking if everything was okay. He couldn't help but smile as he walked over and wordlessly put his neck around hers as he hugged her for a long moment before pulling back. "I'm fine, Polaris. Things are alright I suppose," He stepped back and looked at her, noting that she seemed healthy and fine for the most part. "Actually...I just wanted to talk to you and make sure everything is alright. I...know I haven't been spending much time with you kids lately, and for that I want to say I'm sorry. I never meant to...grow distant, or seem like I'm not there for you guys." He practically hung his head, feeling shame for not really being there for his kids when he should have been. "I just...I'm sorry..."

Polaris I

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player

Valentines 2020Treat 2019
09-21-2020, 04:51 PM

She welcomed his hug by trying to do the same through his greater height made it hard for her to perform but at the very end, she wrapped her arms around him closing her eyes for just a few instants. Her father and her siblings were her only family, and thus she treasured them a lot. But what her father expressed next made her heartache, made her ears pin. But she wasn't feeling bad toward herself but to her father. Nothing was his fault, that was normal as he ruled a whole pack over his shoulders, and it was logical that he would have less time to be with them and she understood that. “No, don't apologize. It's alright. You didn't do anything wrong at all, you have a huge responsibility over you, and I would always understand you have duties to operate.” Calmly she allowed herself to press her head against his shoulder. “And what have you been up to lately?”

"Speak"

[Image: Polaris_pixel.png]