gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Luisiana
09-15-2020, 06:07 AM

Adelphie had been walking... and walking... and walking. But finally, she had made it. The so called 'Ardently' that her mother had spoken so fondly about. The purple lay would stop in her tracks, inhale the fresh air and observe her surroundings. huh. The gardens were colourful, somewhat overgrown... but beautiful. upon further inspection, the girl would realise just how easy it would be to get tangled up in all these overgrown vines. She decided now would be an excellent time to stop and take a deserved break, i mean she had finally made it... but it seemed no one was about. The lady sighs in disappointment, as her mind quickly goes into boredome, what do wolves do for fun when they are alone? talk to themselves? I mean... the idea was pretty tempting at this point. Walking carefully for a few more minutes in the Orchard, Adelphie would find two rather large rockers overlapping eachother and making a small entrance, where she would sit, tail tapping in boredom. She would let her mind finally wonder, thinking about her brother and sister, she often wondered if they would love it here too... maybe taking the journey with them would have made it all the more magical.

As the time drifted by, the lady would take rest, her cheek resting upon the grassy surface, taking in how the wind would caress her fur. Tomorrow was another day, another day to explore the lands and actually meet some others, what were everyone like... friendly and boring? Dark and mysterious... oh wow how the mind wonders.
"Speech"

Aslatiel

Obscura
Champion

Master Hunter (245)

Master Fighter (245)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Res

Samhain 2022Statue 1 Worship
09-15-2020, 12:26 PM

"Aslatiel Fatalis"

It was easy to forget that this wasn't pack land. She was here enough, meandering through the overgrown field of trees and vines. Pip had to eat fruit and so the cream and grey girl brought her little bat here to feed and to bring various fruits home for her to munch on at her leisure. She rarely ran across another, and so she wasn't expecting to run into the vibrant, purple lady.

Galaxy eyes widened for a moment as she turned a corner, almost walking right into the woman. Grey ears flicked forward and her claws extended, digging into the earth as her instinct to fight kicked in. It took her a second to calm, the bristled fur of her cream and white ruff smoothing. The woman was laying down, so she wasn't a thread. Asla had simply been surprised.

Well, now things were awkward. The young wolf cleared her throat."Hello." It was simple, but what else could she say, really? 'What in the hell are you doing here in this free space?' Yeah, that would make a whole lot of sense.

[Image: qnvtMu8.png?1]

Adelphie

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Luisiana
09-15-2020, 12:56 PM

Adelphie was still minding her own business, ears flicking at the sound of the faintest movements, from a distance, the purple lady could hear another being moving closer and closer until suddenly a snow white lady appeared, at first the girl seemed started, braced and some what ready to fight. Del was new to these lands, so held in a giggle behind her ebony lips. Slowly, she would stand and stretch her long, doe like limbs. Once stood, Del would take in the features of the lady before her alondside her ivory body she bore some blue markings across her rump and chest area, she was slightly smaller also. pretty. Withought realising, the purple lady was staring for slightly too long, almost completely ignoring the hello.

A few more moments would slip by, Adelphie would take in the strangers scent, it was strong... and smelt rather familiar amongst these lands... a pack perhaps? "Well hello there" she would speak, the words rolling off of her tongue. Deciding she was no longer a threat, despite her initial stance, Del would decide this may be a perfect opportunity to get to know these lands further. "I'm Adelphie... sorta new to these lands, theres so much to explore. What's your name?" She would question, wondering if the youth was up for talking, or wanted to simply leave. "You smell like you belong to a pack, is anyone wondering where abouts you are?" While Adelphie was so engrossed in the girl, she completely overlooked a... bat? is that supposed to be food... or a friend?

Aslatiel

Obscura
Champion

Master Hunter (245)

Master Fighter (245)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Res

09-15-2020, 01:17 PM

"Aslatiel Fatalis"

My was this purple lady a wordy one. She seemed friendly enough though, not that friend or foe would have mattered much to the cream and grey girl. She could talk or she could fight. That's just how she worked. The woman, taller than she was of course, stood and launched into speech. She gave her name as Adelphie and confessed to being new. Ah, another new one. Where were all of these wolves coming from? "Aslatiel Fatalis," she again said simply.

She had just about to tell the woman that she was from a nearby pack when Adelphie went ahead and spoke the obvious. Asla's brow furrowed for a moment before she nodded. "The Ashen Armada holds lands nearby." She confirmed the fact, but left out her title for some reason. Probably because the woman was asking if anyone would be looking for her. She didn't answer that part either.

Pip, the tiny marshmallow bat, crawled up the thick cream ruff of Asla's neck. The tiny creature yawned before burying its face in her fur and appearing to go to sleep. It was daytime. Sleep time for a bat, so it wasn't surprising. Asla had simply taken Pip with her so the bat could choose her own food. The satchel around the girl's neck was proof of that.

Adelphie

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Luisiana
09-15-2020, 01:38 PM

As time passed by, Del was quickly  figuring out this girl was not much of a speaker, shame. I mean, maybe shes one of those you need to get to know first. Never judge a book by its cover. Or perhaps... she doesn't like Adelphie's unusual colour? I mean she does stick out like a sore thumb... a lot of wolves think of it as 'abnormal' which often gives the purple lady no sense of real belonging.
"Hmm, well it's nice to meet you Aslatiel, i must say... it's a lot nicer than the north" Her eyes would for a second wonder away from the girl before her and look back to all the overgrown vines and weeds. How beautiful this place could look should the proper time and care be put into the place.

Her eyes would for a second wonder away from the girl before her and look back to all the overgrown vines and weeds. How beautiful this place could look should the proper time and care be put into the place. As the name of a pack slipped through the girls lifts, Adelphie's ears would flicker in interest, her eyes slowly going back onto the figure before her. Ashen Armada. huh. was it any fun there? With little knoweledge that this girl was infact a princess, Adelphie would go on " interesting... the community and security of a pack. Do you ever not wonder what its like to be totally free? to go where ever you want? no responsibilities.." She would dare to question, wondering if the lady ever wanted to travel the lands, go wherever she wants, whenever... withought having to think about the responsibilities off others. kinda wreckless, huh.

Aslatiel

Obscura
Champion

Master Hunter (245)

Master Fighter (245)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Res

09-15-2020, 02:08 PM

"Aslatiel Fatalis"

Adelphie seemed to be of the dreamer variety. Her thoughts and comments were from the mind of someone that had no responsibilities. Aslatiel shook her head in response to the question. "I have too many responsibilities. Besides, I have as much freedom as I need. I can come and go as I please, but I have the security of the pack to go back to each night." To her, that was much better than traipsing around on her own. The world was a dangerous place.

"So you're from the north and I assume you're a loner. Why did you come all the way here?" The girls haunches folded and she seated herself. She supposed if they were going to talk, she might as well get comfortable.

Adelphie

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Luisiana
09-15-2020, 02:36 PM (This post was last modified: 09-15-2020, 02:37 PM by Adelphie.)

As Adelphie would listen to the girl before her and how she claimed to have a lot of responsibilities she would raise a brow, how could someone who looked so young have so much responsibilities already? Was she like a heir or something? though, she couldnt deny that they were some very valid points, you have the secuirity of a pack, where as Del was alone and had to be careful who she associates with. " too many responisibilites? im guessing you're pretty high up" She would pause for a moment before continueing " But you do have a strong point, you do have the secuirity of the pack, where as i have nothing. Tell me... What is ashen armada like?

On to the next question about the north, the purple lady couldn't help but giggle to herself. " thankfully no, I am not from the north, the climate is significantly harsher... i only travelled through. I came here after the tales i heard my family speak about, i wanna see all the wonders they have." She would shrug, for no, the lady wants to keep quiet and observe what these lands have to offer, from what she was told by her mother, her grandmothers had a mighty pack, loyal. So the thought of one day being in a strong unit is fascinating, and perhaps on day she could claim her own.

As she glanced across the girl, she just remembered there was indeed still a bat sleeping against her ruffled fur. Did she realise? Should she say something... what an unusual companion if so.

Aslatiel

Obscura
Champion

Master Hunter (245)

Master Fighter (245)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Res

09-18-2020, 04:17 AM
The look of disbelief on the older wolfs face irritated Aslatiel. It was as though she was being called a liar. She didn't like it one bit. She even went so far as to question her aloud. It took everything within the girl to hold her tongue. The only thing that helped her was remembering the Reaper rank and how much she wanted it. Couldn't be Reaper if you went around needing people for their stupid tongues.

She was then asked about the Armada. This was something that Aslatiel could talk about. "We're a pack of warriors and healers, primarily, though we do have members with a variety of skill sets." She was quite proud of her pack and it showed in the way that she perked up when speaking about it. "We're one of the strongest, if not the strongest, pack in all of Boreas." She was proud of that too.

From around the opposite edge of the rock, Ashur came, silent as death. The snow leopards wide, furred paws allowed him to move fairly undetected. The cat padded forward, bumping heads with Asla. During that tiny interaction, Pip the bat transferred herself from the girl to the cat, practically disappearing in his thick, pale fur.

Hearing the latest comments, Asla replied, "There are many things to see in this land. Many different trains and wonders." She'd seen a good few of them close to home but had yet to venture to every corner of Boreas. With her responsibilities, it wasn't likely to happen any time soon.