Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
09-16-2020, 05:54 PM
He stormed home, it was early enough that he had not been out patrolling long, and the sun had yet to rise very high above the horizon. His eyes were flinty, and he walked with a heavier tread then usual. His anger displaying itself in his half-tilted ears and partly bared lips.

“Zee! Come here and tell me starting a war with Ashen is a bad idea.” He growled, knowing his wife wasn’t far away. Sedna was still a semi-new recruit, a promising warrior and healer both. But it wasn’t who she was that would mean the potential for a clash now between the packs. It was that she was his. And a wolf that belonged to someone who was supposed to be his greatest ally had caused her great physical harm, unprovoked. It was a terrible insult to his pride, and put into question his ability to protect his wolves. He wanted to hit something, dammit.

Zeitgeist

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipExplorerOoh La LaWinnerPride - Bisexual
All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1OverachieverStudentCritical Attack!
Critical Dodge!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! HomebodyIce Bridge ExplorerLoserVengeance
Island HopperDouble MasterLegendaryHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave1KValentines 2020
VolcanoCritical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019
09-16-2020, 06:13 PM
Zee had found herself unusually moody as of late, and when her husband arrived home with fire in her eyes begging for her to talk him down, the horned queen did not feel very obligated to stand between him and Deathbelle's legacy. From the broken bridge she rose with a sigh, stepping lazily onto the sand towards him.

"I don't like to lie." She deadpanned back at him. "What is it this time?" Exhaustion had reached every part of the small wolf and easily crossed over into her tone. Sleeping had become more and more difficult as nights passed - perhaps she was falling ill and should ask some of Iolaire's time somewhat soon. If whatever had pushed her Warlord into a fury had to do with Deathbelle, chances were her mood would get much worse before it got better anyways. Zee would try to keep her easily-pushed buttons away from her sister-in-law until it was absolutely necessary.

Sirius as her husband may crash any of Zee's threads.

Zee has a rough scaled bush viper companion as well as a toucan, who unless otherwise stated can assume to not be present.
During combat, Zee wears a wrapping of thorns around her kudu horns.

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
09-16-2020, 06:19 PM
He was surprised that Zee did not immediately call him a ninny. Her respect for the Empire had definitely waned of late. He felt a small pang of sadness, knowing his part in that. He huffed, and reached over to lean his muzzle into her cheek. His anger had not dissipated, but it was immediately more managle in the vicinity of his touchstone.

“One of the younger Princes - the one with the half black/ half white body attacked Sedna in rogue lands unprovoked. Ripped her up pretty good. I want to head over there and drown him in the ocean. Unless you think that's a bad idea?” he said dryly. He didn’t care how young the wolf was. He was clearly old enough to do some damage to his adult warrior. He equally wasn’t afraid to mess with Armada wolves, throwing a spanner in the delicate balance that existed between the two of them. If a wolf on Seer’s side had done the same, the Warlord would have ripped them of their rank and perhaps torn an ear off for good measure.

Zeitgeist

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1OverachieverStudentCritical Attack!
Critical Dodge!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! HomebodyIce Bridge ExplorerLoserVengeance
Island HopperDouble MasterLegendaryHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave1KValentines 2020
09-16-2020, 08:45 PM
Zee let her eyes slide shut as his muzzle came to her cheek, heaving a sad sigh at the information he'd offered. "Chimera." She informed him, a response as dry as his had been. "It's not the first time that boy has disrespected our wolves, he sent Hanako home in tears a while ago. Azure was as angry as you are now."

Deathbelle's son had gone against their wolves twice now, and Zee wanted to see the prince punished as much as Sirius did. However crossing the border to drown the boy in the ocean was perhaps a tad too aggressive. "If you try to take his punishment into your own paws, it will destroy our ties with the Empire." She left the ex-Empress' name unsaid, as well as that of her daughters. It didn't matter what Klein sat upon the throne, attacking a wolf of their bloodline was an act of war.

"I won't stand in your way if that's the choice you want to make. Though if you'd rather avoid that... maybe you should give Venom a chance to settle it first." Zee did not feel the undying loyalty to the Klein empire any longer, though she also knew Sirius would never be able to fully let it go. If he were to allow his passion to drive him into war with them he might never forgive himself when the dust settled, and it was for his sake that Zee cautioned him.

Zee has a rough scaled bush viper companion as well as a toucan, who unless otherwise stated can assume to not be present.

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

09-16-2020, 10:20 PM
The Warlords eyes narrowed. "Hmm..." he said "it sounds like the boy is trying to start something." He liked Sedna, and he liked Hana. Those wolves were his, and should have been able to expect a measure of protection. Most of all from their allies. Zee spoke perfect logic, pointing out how acting alone would destroy their alliance. He owed both Death and Venom more then that. Venom was like a daughter to him, and what kind of betrayal would it be if he took it upon himself to discipline her wolf? Chimera deserved a beating, but perhaps he shouldn't be the one to give it. He sighed, knowijg thay logically he would have to be deprived that pleasure.

"Good point, beloved. I'll speak to Venom before I do anything, I'll give her the courtesy of assuming she is oblivious to her brothers mischief." He sighed, and leaned forward to kiss his alpha partner on the cheek. "I want to stop and ask how your doing, but I need to nip this in thr bud before he does anything worse. Coming or staying, beloved?"

Zeitgeist

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

09-18-2020, 12:22 PM
Zee's horned head shook, lips pursing as she considered his response. "I don't think he is." Chimera through all his faults was still a pup and likely wasn't capable of the kind of forethought it took to intentionally break ties with your closest allies. "It's more likely he simply doesn't care, a psychopath born of broken twisted blood." Her lips curled up in disgust, nostrils flaring. "A risk Deathbelle took when she went and fucked her brother, I suppose."

Her bitterness towards the ex-Empress remained, and when Sirius asked if she would be tagging along her head shook more firmly. "I'm not ready to see Venom yet, and this conversation already has an important topic. When I see Venom it won't be to discuss her brother." She heaved an exhausted sigh, moving to settle upon the sand and lay her head upon her paws. "I'm going to take a nap, love. Let me know how it goes." From the moment she'd considered giving in to her tiredness, her eyes were already preparing to close.