Expert Intellectual (210)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player

By the skin of my teethSnake EyesVengeanceMammoth HunterHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave
09-20-2020, 09:49 AM
A mixture of emotion joined within the Templar's mind,all changed ,his scenario changed all did. And he was innelry happy to know he now could help Resin, now he could forge his own future in a new start. But of course he missed his former home,one that saw him grow from a useless pup to a warrior. But now he needed to move on, to allow hiself to maybe help build a new place, a new home beside the only familia he could call his own. Resin has always been like a mother to him, someone who raised him,with iron fist but still.

He sat down there alone, Urasa was exploring somewhere. The young wolf stared up to the night sky allowing his mind to fly into who knows where. There he hopped this time he wouldn't fail,he didn't want to make his new pack dishonour with his failures. "I can't fail this time…" A sight scaped his lips,he should be happy but we'll you can't expect a wolf like him to do so or at least to show his happiness in an open way.
He has a male Jaguar Named Urasa and a female red tailed hawk named Kaira ,They are always around him unless told otherwise
He wears a lion skull with mane and claw bracers.

Tamsyn

The Hallows
Scout

Master Fighter (240)

Master Navigator (275)

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Shelby

Double MasterCritical Hit!WordyPride - Bisexual1KBeevent
Bronze Medal 2020
09-20-2020, 08:58 PM

Sleep had been fitful at best as of late. Between her uneasy stomach and the nightmares that had seemingly come back into her life out of no where, she found herself sleeping more during the middle of the day in naps than she did at night. She hated that it was that way since it made it incredibly difficult to help Resin with the current building and forming they were doing around their new pack lands, but she supposed it couldn't be helped. The pregnancy symptoms were not things she could control and that was a fact she was slowly becoming more at ease with. The fact that she was pregnant at all was still a little uneasy in her mind, but she'd at least made her peace with the symptoms.

She slipped out of the den, leaving a sleeping Resin behind once she decided that sleep wasn't going to come to her any time soon. Luckily the seemingly never ending nausea had calmed for the time being so she was able to wander around the hot springs in peace. Eventually her mint eyes landed on the fairly familiar form of Dunkan and found herself looking at the fighter curiously while he stared up at the sky with a contemplative expression. She wondered if perhaps he would prefer to be left alone, but she also felt like it was now part of her duty to make sure everyone in their pack was cared for and happy with their life here. Purely out of curiosity and a desire to make sure his sleepless night wasn't caused by anything in particular, she made her way over to where he was sitting and offered him a small smile. "Do you mind if I give you a little company?" she questioned, gesturing to the spot beside him that she would like to take.

"Talk"

Dunkan

Loner

Master Fighter (290)

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player

By the skin of my teethSnake EyesVengeanceMammoth HunterHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave
09-20-2020, 10:48 PM (This post was last modified: 09-20-2020, 10:48 PM by Dunkan.)

The boy allowed a sight to run out of his maw, eyes of blue narrowed upon the obsidian heaven that accompanied him on this warm night. “I can’t allow myself to fail, mother counts with me, I can't, I just can't…” He begged himself as in a moment hi hitted the ground with his paw in displeasure toward himself and his apparent incapability to do things right. He hated that side of him, he despised being like this, he needed to grow up or face shame for the rest of his life.

But then a voice made him stop complaining about his own matters to focus on the newcomer who ended up to be Tamsyn,his new leader. “Of course.” He responded shortly trying to not sound too harsh on the process. “It’s everything alright?” He asked as he found it weird to see her awake this late, and he at least tried to ask, something he was still trying to be better at, to be better at caring for others, at showing empathy but it became harder than he could ever see.

"Speak"

He has a male Jaguar Named Urasa and a female red tailed hawk named Kaira ,They are always around him unless told otherwise

Tamsyn

The Hallows
Scout

Master Fighter (240)

Master Navigator (275)

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Shelby

Bronze Medal 2020
09-21-2020, 12:07 AM

When Dunkan agreed to her joining him, she settled onto her haunches next to him with a smile. It was a quiet night with just the soft wound of flowing water in the distance and the bubbling of the hot springs near by. The sound of summer time crickets joined in on the night time song around them, but it was all just background noise. It seemed like most everyone else in the pack was soundly asleep and they were the loan wolves staying up under the light of the moon and stars.

She chuckled softly when he asked if everything was alright and replied, "I was about to ask you the same thing." She glanced away to look over the cascading pools of steaming water below them as she added, "I'm fine, I suppose. I haven't been able to sleep very well for a little while now, but not for any reasons I can really control at the moment." Her mint gaze found its way back to him and she added with a small smile, "I'm pregnant. The symptoms and side effects aren't entirely pleasant, especially toward the beginning, but I'm managing." She was slowly getting more used to the idea and it honestly felt like telling others and saying it out loud was helping the most. It made it feel more real.

"How about you?" she asked now that her problems were out of the way - if it was fair to really call them a problem. "What has you up so late alone?"

"Talk"

Dunkan

Loner

Master Fighter (290)

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player

09-27-2020, 10:16 PM

"I was about to ask you the same thing." Did she notice his changing attitude? His moody self these days? He hoped she didnt, the last thing he desired was to be seen a weak or being a target of pity from others. He was done of that and he promised himself to never give others reasons to don’t believe in him and then leave him without a trace just like his mother did. No, he wouldnt let himself lose against weakness. “I am fine,” He answered sharply, a bit unkind for his like but he couldn’t help himself this was how he spoke. Though he now understood it wasnt okay. “Sorry, I didnt mean to be rude.” He apologized trying to sound less harsh but that was something hard for him.

"I'm pregnant. The symptoms and side effects aren't entirely pleasant, especially toward the beginning, but I'm managing.” Pregnancy and similar topics were foreign to him, he had never shown interest or desire to learn that. He was more focused on brawling and training that in such trivialities of life. “I see, I hope you feel better,” It was weird from him to wish good out loud to someone else, but well this was an attempt to compensate his rude attitude or earlier if that could help it in a way.

"What has you up so late alone?" He didnt know if he should share this with her, again he didnt want to be looked down by others and even less by a higher rank. “I am fine, just adjusting to the shift on the scenario,” He sighed looking back up to the sky. “Just being an asshole as always, don’t mind me.”

"Speak"

Stock by Castlegraphics

Tamsyn

The Hallows
Scout

Master Fighter (240)

Master Navigator (275)

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Shelby

Bronze Medal 2020
10-02-2020, 06:51 PM

She raised a brow at how sharply he insisted that he was alright and the quick apology he gave he gave after it. "It's alright, don't worry about it," she insisted, giving him a reassuring smile. Even though they hadn't really spent any time alone up until now she had never pictured him as the type to be unkind unnecessarily so she had to assume that something else was going on that he didn't want to share. She gave him a grateful nod to his well wishes and was happy to move on from the topic. Even though she was getting more excited about being a mother by the day, she was still making herself come to terms with this new reality. Just saying the words out loud and making herself share the news more frequently was certainly helping.

She watched him as he hold her that he was just adjusting and called himself an asshole in the process. Her head tipped to the side slightly and she frowned. She never would have used that word to describe him. A bit over serious perhaps and maybe a little stand offish, but not an asshole by any stretch of the imagination. "That you certainly are not," she insisted, gently bumping his shoulder with her own. "Trust me, I've seen wolves that are the worst of the worst in my time... Those are wolves that I would call assholes - not you." She gave him a small smile and added, "Don't be so hard on yourself. Change is difficult. We're all going through a lot of change right now. You're not alone in this. If I ever catch you out here brooding and beating yourself up over stuff again I'm going to beat you up in real life to teach you a lesson." She grinned as she spoke and humor rang through her tone just to prove that she didn't really mean it, but it felt like a better way of approaching it than trying to console him in some way.

"Talk"