size
Medium
build
Light
player
Chrono I
09-21-2020, 07:18 AM
Walk | "Agria" | "Kaine" | Think

She had managed to steal a share of some alcohol, whether it was free or not she ended up not caring. She was just a bit tipsy, barely felt a buzz but she planned and getting a lot more trashed than she felt. She needed a break from all this mothering and worrying. Kefka was exhausting. And she just wanted one night that didn't involve him.

She picked up one of the jars near the cart and wondered off onto the shores of the black beach. Dropping the jar without ease, she just made sure it would remain upright in the sand before she'd take another swig. She'd stand looking out at the shores and then only a couple moments later walking into the oceans. Her expression facing away from the crowds of wolves was rather annoyed as she was reminded of her time living from the black sands and running into her previous mate, Kaine. Her teeth pulled back slightly to the memories, and just as she was about to shake it off...

What the... "What the... FUCK!" Her paws started lifting to the odd stinging suction that was wrapping around her legs to reveal long slimy tentacles slowly dropping upwards on her leg and moving towards her chest. She thrashed in the water, not necessarily out of fear but just wanting to get the thing off of her. "Get- You- Fucker!" She struggled with the octopus as it grabbed on somewhat delicately to her skin. It seems she had made a new friend on the beach after all.

Art by vhitany

Ashmedai

Somnium

Master Fighter (240)

Intermediate Intellectual (35)

An icon representing the specialty Weaponsmaster Weaponsmaster

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Iko

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Pride - PansexualValentines 2020VolcanoCritical Hit!
Trick 2019
09-30-2020, 09:03 PM
After his meeting with Darya, Ashmedai moved further into the black sands. They began to consume his thoughts. Every now and then, there was clarity- like waking up. Even though he clearly remembered trying to do something a second ago, he was sure he had just become conscious again. Then, a few steps later, he decided that- no- THIS was a moment of consciousness. Then again. The cycle continued until he realized that he was only blacking out slightly. Would he remember any of this in the morning? Or ever? Maybe, maybe not. A few more drinks would ensure that he wouldn't. As Ashmedai went to digging around for another treasured bottle of alcohol, he heard a scream. A bright pink- wait was she really pink or did he drink something that was more than just alcohol- woman thrashed about, trying to shake off an octopus. Feeling more than a little bold, Ash stumbled over and found the head of the creature. If he remembered, the whole thing was edible. One of his pirate friends had a thing for seafood. Ash never found the same affinity, but he DID know how to get the thing off the girl.

Ashmedai found the head and bit down as he pulled it, trying to get it free from the woman's leg. As he continued, he chewed through the thing's head- hey a shack. Once he was sure it was dead- well, he hoped cause he just swallowed a chunk of its head- he shot the woman a look. "Hungry?"
Ash wears a tourist shirt and a spiked leather harness from time to time. Sometimes together, sometimes not. Just so you know what you're getting yourself into.

Agria

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Chrono I
10-01-2020, 12:46 PM

Too busy with the sticky creature climbing up her form, she wouldn't be bothered by the presence of the male that came to her rescue, though she wouldn't have been bothered anyway. Perhaps on different circumstances she would have cooed to him and leaned on him. But this time she was being attacked by a rogue sea creature.

He was quick to grab and kill it, wherever it's brain was must have been squashed, at least that was her thought. The tentacles still stuck to her legs and chest after it became lifeless though as Agria pulled away from the creature it was no longer after it's goal of pulling her in and drowning her. The large man quite charming in the way he kind of instinctively just snatched it and killed it. Though to his offer, Agria made a rather disgusted expression. "Eww, you can eat these things?" She viewed its slimy head and legs and not to mention the goo that squeezed out around it's bite wounds and chunk missing from it's head. "You can toss that thing back where it came from, I'd much rather go back to my drink." And she'd turn without a second thought, returning to the shore and sands where she placed the jar of alcohol she believe she stole.

Art by vhitany

Ashmedai

Somnium

Master Fighter (240)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Iko

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Pride - PansexualValentines 2020VolcanoCritical Hit!
Trick 2019
10-01-2020, 03:56 PM
When the precious and precarious pink damsel was free of her dilemma, she had the nerve to judge him for eating it. "Well it's better to eat it than be eaten by it," he mumbled. If he were half as drunk, he might have gotten a little more sour, but honestly he was having trouble feeling anything other than drunk so he kept on drunken. He tossed the creature back into the water, saving one tentacle to crunch on while he ambled behind the mistress. After a moment, she was at a bottle and he was just about out of tentacle. Slurping the rest of it down, Ashmedai cleared his throat, "Thinkin' about sharing? Y'know since I totally saved your life from the octo- death monster."
Ash wears a tourist shirt and a spiked leather harness from time to time. Sometimes together, sometimes not. Just so you know what you're getting yourself into.

Agria

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Chrono I
10-07-2020, 05:39 PM

Eyes narrowed as she witnessed him slurp down the bit of tentacle and she was truly disgusted by it. But she tried to ignore it best she could after it was in his mouth and out of sight. He asked if she could share, and she felt like hiding the jar behind her as if it were hers. But instead she thought about how she did in fact steal it and though she was quite greedy, wouldn't be so quick to keep it to herself. "I suppose you could have some." She picked up the jar by the rim and carefully went to gulp down a nice swig. Placing the jar back to the sand she took her dainty paw and pushed it towards the large man. "I'd like to be as drunk as you eventually though." She pointed out without much emotion though not intending to be offensive. She looked around the beaches and back to the crowd of wolves behind and around them, "But shhh, I took it from beside that cart back there." There wasn't much shame through her actions, she in fact even spit out a chuckle through her teeth. Whatever. She planned to go hide back out with her son again and probably not run into another one of these wolves at least anytime soon.

Art by vhitany

Ashmedai

Somnium

Master Fighter (240)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Iko

Trick 2019
10-09-2020, 09:03 PM
The woman reluctantly offered him the alcohol, stating she'd like to be as drunk as him sometime, though. Ashmedai's laugh spilled lazily over his lips, "Darlin' I dunno if that'd be good for ya." He put a paw on the bottle as she confessed to stealing it. He quirked a browspot at her. "As far as I knew, everything here was free game," he said looking her over. "The booze, the food, the lips... and the hips if you really want." He tilted the bottle in her direction, "Y'know, in case you wanted to pay me back with something other than alcohol."

He wasn't very subtle. He was also very drunk. He was sure he would barely remember this encounter and he guessed it would be like that for many. Might as well get his fill in while he had the chance.

Agria

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Chrono I
10-10-2020, 01:15 PM

Agria wouldn't have any regrets getting so drunk she wouldn't remember anything, in fact that's what she wanted. She wasn't quite up to age as the large brute before her though he kept nice as she did it seemed. But her getting drunk and ditsy was definitely not on her list of scared thoughts. She wasn't like one of those fragile little girls that got their feelings hurt though she could tell the crowd around them was filled with more confident men and women rather than scared, unsocial ones.

Ashmedai would state that the booze was fair game and just to match her maniacal charade she couldn't help, "Aw, well that's no fun." Obviously it was more thrilling to steal something than to find it per say at least in her book. She wasn't opposed to his next offer but would give in to a tease, "But the drinks aren't yours so wouldn't I have to pay back the owner?" Her teeth grabbed a hold of the edge of the drink to take a swing again. Her eye lids fluttered as she dared the brute to ask more, or to leave her in the dust. She didn't care which. She wouldn't fret for the pay back of his octo-save because heck that wasn't anything worthy of paying back. She felt like she could have handled that on her own. She wasn't a damsel in distress, at least she felt that way.

Art by vhitany

Ashmedai

Somnium

Master Fighter (240)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Iko

Trick 2019
10-11-2020, 09:55 PM
The woman made no promises of a payback and Ashmedai threw her a fake pout, "Aw well the way you were screaming and thrashing you seemed like you were really in danger." His smile turned sharp and he glanced around before speaking, readying himself to bound back if she tried to take a swipe at him. "Maybe you were actually enjoyin' yerself and those were screams of pleasure." He chuckled, genuinely amused by his own banter. "I promise ya I can do it better," he said with a wink. He fully expected the woman to lash out at him, but hey there was some fun in the chase still, wasn't there?

Agria

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Chrono I
10-12-2020, 12:26 PM

His confidence and cockiness wasn't something she would take to heart and was actually quite appealing to her. Not that she would be downright head over heels for him. With a raise of her brow she would put her drink back down to the sand and give him a side eyes as if she was contemplating her choices. Though her mind was already made up, well maybe.

She reached her paw up to touch his chest, pushing him away slightly and through a less serious manor, "You may find I'm not easy to please." A jokster grin on, she wasn't necessarily hard to read. She'd be harder to read if she was actually offended by his words or actions but she was never one that wore a mask. "Maybe I need the thrill of danger over me."

Art by vhitany

Ashmedai

Somnium

Master Fighter (240)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Iko

Trick 2019
10-21-2020, 10:03 AM
The woman went along with his words, rather than be offended. As she raised a paw, Ash waited for the sting of claws against his face, but was met with a warmth against his chest scars. She said that perhaps she wasn't easy to please and Ashmedai chuckled, leaning against her paw, "Never said you were. Maybe I'm just good." She said maybe she needed danger over her. Ash spared a glance to the water, "Well I could always toss you back in the ocean," he suggested. "Or maybe, for tonight, we can pretend my name is Danger and I can give you a thrill."

Agria

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Chrono I
10-23-2020, 05:04 PM

Agria chuckled to his options, flicking her eyes up and down his form and once back out to the ocean before returning a devilish desire in her glare. "Don't know where you learned to be so charming but you're damn good at it." She joked though was serious inside the words whether it was clear or not. The cliche of tall, dark, and handsome was present though not really a cliche that Agria would fall for. She just found his demeanor and confidence attractive, it really had nothing to do with his appearance. And especially at an older age.

She whacked her tail toward him, attempting to give him a little teasing swat before speaking again, "I guess I could take door number two. My bachelors seem to be lacking though I can't say I'm not pleased with my company." Agria was a very experienced woman and where she was sometimes in control over Kaine, she was also one willing and happy to please. "You have any requests, Danger?" Her devilish grin looked him up and down once more, "I'm not too scared of anything."

Art by vhitany