Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
09-21-2020, 03:37 PM
The Warlord trundled along to the hot springs with his companions at tow. His bear happily dragging his cart behind her. He had with him some supplies and tools to offer Resin as official alpha-to-alpha gift. He cared little for alliances, but his family and friends were his world. She might not be in his pack any longer, but a part of her would always be his. An alliance with her and hers was important to him.

He arrived at the border of the hot springs, curiously sniffing the newly laid scent trail, before lifting his head to call for the familial woman. Bast leaned lightly against his side, Marshal landed upon his back, and his bear stopped a few paces back , taking a seat on her rump, and waiting with endless patience.

Resin

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Res

Samhain 2022The Ooze Participant
09-21-2020, 04:42 PM
She hadn't been terribly far away. Taking a break from digging, the big woman had been walking the boundaries of her new lands. Yes, lands. She'd taken the falls as well. A second land with a great vantage and plenty of fresh, running water. Those that belonged to The Hallows would live up above. Those visiting would stay below.

Timing was perfect. As Sirius howled, Resin's ashen form pushed from the trees. Her lone eye looked upon the big man and she nodded, giving him a small smile. "Sirius," she greeted him, coming forward to pull the toothy giant into an embrace whether he liked it or not. When she pulled back, she eyed the cart, the brow above her missing eye raising. "Gifts?" He didn't have to do that.
[Image: GreYdcM.gif]

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
09-21-2020, 04:51 PM
The Warlord laughed softly, and accepted her touch. He didn’t rub his scent across her like he once might have. Instead, he kept it brief, and released her a moment later. “Indeed I did” he agreed, gesturing to the cart. “I’ve brought along a decent cache of dried meat so you don’t have to spent too much time hunting well you set up, along with some coats, and trinkets you can use in trade. I also brought along some tools, if you want help digging out a cellar or a few dens. Essentially, i’m yours all day if you want to put me to a project”

he did love to build things. If he hadn’t been bred and trained so steadily for war, perhaps he would have been a builder. In another life. He was always interested in what wonders could be built and improved upon, like the greenhouse he had made for Indy.

Resin

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Res

09-22-2020, 02:42 PM
Sirius listed what he had brought with him and the big woman nodded. "Thank you. It will all be put to good use." With a pull of her head, she motioned for him to follow her into her territory. As the pair moved through the small wood and into the area with the springs. Already a plethora of dens were dug on the outskirts of the bubbling pools. "These will be for the guests that stay with us temporarily." Leading him to one, she showed the toothy man the way that she'd lined the den with clay and had burned a fire within to harden it. "An idea that I've been working on. Seals the inside to keep out moisture."

He had offered to help, so she planned to take him up on that offer. He didn't know the good news yet, so this was a good time to break it to him. "I could use your help with something." Resin began to lead him up the trail that led from the springs to the falls. "I need to build a den..." She cast him a look over her shoulder, "for Tamsyn and our future children."

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

10-02-2020, 01:33 PM

Sirius Fatalis

He rose, and followed after the Alpha. The old, large woman looked content and comfortable as she moved into her territory. She looked as though she was exactly where she was supposed to be, and he was proud of her and for her.

“That’s an excellent idea, especially important in such a damp territory.” He agreed, taking a nosy at the clay, and giving it a good rap with a knuckle. It was sturdy and well made. He had expected nothing less.

When she mentioned using his help, he ducked back out the den, and raised his head to look over at Resin. Waiting to see how she could best use him, and wha- oh! He blinked in surprise. A mischievous part of him wanted to ask how two females had fathered children, but how they had arranged that was none of his business.

“Then congratulations are in order! I would be honoured to help you with such a den”

"Speech"

Resin

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Res

10-03-2020, 11:18 AM

Resin enjoyed the shock on the face of the saber toothed man. "It came a a surprise to me as well, but not an unwelcome one. Tamsyn had previously mentioned wanting to eventually be a mother. Obviously not something I could give her, so we did what we could." Sending her lover off to a sperm donor was something that had to happen for both of them. Now Tamsyn knew both worlds and could choose Resin with surety.

"Help with a den would be most welcome. The more paws, the quicker it'll go." Resin lead Sirius up the path to the falls above. "The pack will live up above while the visitors will stay down below." It was best for the safety of all. Though outsiders would be invited in to take advantage of the healing springs, they weren't to be fully trusted. Resin wasn't a naive wolf by any means.

The spot that she'd chosen for the den that she and Tamsyn would share was nestled between a smattering of large boulders that created a natural fence. Perfect for keeping children where they were supposed to be. She would fill in the gaps between the boulders later, but for now... a den. Surely Sirius could see the potential of what she intended. "Here it shall be." Without further ado, the big woman put her scarred paws to work in what would be the doorway to her family's new home.

"Speech"

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

10-09-2020, 02:28 PM
Sirius tried to consider for a moment what it would be like. To be forced to make the decision between no children, or another putting them onto Zee. He knew that he would not be as graceful as Resin. He was selfish and aggressive and possessive. He shook his head, not letting his thoughts diminish the moment for Resin. He was happy for her and hers.

Sirius had been to the falls before, but now the territory belonged squarely to the Hallows. It was a good choice, it was a gorgeous place, with an abundance of growth and life. “Strategic, I like it” he agreed with her reasoning. He rarely allowed visitors in his own pack. Normally, that was a one way door in the Armada.

Sirius looked about the rocky spot she had picked. His own den had been built with a few layers in mind to keep the pups from leaving too early. That was thrice important here, where a tumble over the falls would not end well. With the wagon parked to the side, the Warlord got to work, building off the starting point Resin had begun.

Resin

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Res

10-11-2020, 03:31 AM

The pair of giants worked together tirelessly. Or at least it seemed to be tirelessly. Resin had been pushing herself as hard as she could since she'd claimed these lands for her pack. Wide paws scooped out mounds of earth and, before long, they had quite a large dent made in the construction of the home that she would build for Tamsyn. The older of the pair eventually felt that she needed a break and took herself back out into the open to lay in the grass. She stretched and rolled her sore shoulders. Digging really took it out of her arthritic joint.

Resin cast her singular gaze towards Sirius. "I trust that the Armada is doing well." If it wasn't, he wouldn't be here, she thought. Perhaps there was some sort of news. Though she was no longer a member of the Armada, that didn't mean that she didn't care for the packs well being. Especially since her daughter was still a part of it, as were her adopted grandchildren.

"Speech"