gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Glacier

The Ooze Participant
09-21-2020, 05:14 PM (This post was last modified: 09-21-2020, 05:14 PM by Lorikeet.)

Lorikeet had scored an entire bottle of good stuff. It had been unopened when she had gotten her mitts on it, but as she settled herself near the tide and looked out across the darkened ocean, she popped it open. Her long, elegant claw flicking from its sheath to achieve the task, before vanishing again, leaving her paws resembling something closer to a natural wolf’s.

She grinned, tipped her head to the sky in a gesture of ‘cheer’s and downed a long sip. Good stuff. The sound of the part could be heard clearly from her shadowed position. She had laid her lures, brushing against wolves, offering subtle grins, and flirtatious hints, before slipping off to the shadows. Now, she just had to see who took the bait. She was vain enough to want the most beautiful specimens to seek her out.

"Talk" "Listen" Think

Magnus

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

The Ooze ParticipantHalloween 2020 - Witches HutSilver Medal 20201K
09-21-2020, 06:00 PM
Once he started drinking the nasty bitter stuff, he really couldn't stop. The way it made him feel was probably the best he felt in years. His walking was wobbly and his vision too, but it certainly didn't stop him from drunkenly following the pretty thing after she'd rubbed herself against him. With a flirty smile and a hiccup, Magnus was off after the girl though moved considerably slower than he would usually. His paws drug in the sand and he stumbled a bit, but as he made his way over he was definitely trying to think of some winner pick up line.

With Deathbelle gone, news he'd gotten from Venom when he'd tried to go visit, his heart ached for some company and this little lady seemed like the perfect distraction. As he stumbled up with a second hiccup, he gave the pretty lady a toothy smile before plopping himself down into the sand partly intentionally. "Hey there, " hiccup "- pretty lady."
Magnus has a silver horseshoe septum ring, poorly cropped (long) ears, and bright blue crystal goat horns that may not always appear in his art
Commission ShopPlot with me!

Lorikeet

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Glacier

The Ooze Participant
09-21-2020, 06:09 PM

She snorted in amusement as one of the wolves from the crowd followed her out. He didn’t have the most colourful coat in the party (impossible, after all, since she and her siblings were there) but he had eyes like the evening sky after a heavy rain. They were very pleasing to look at.

She leaned against the wolf as he placed himself beside her. His breath smelled like alcohol, and he seemed fuzzy on his feet. He hoped he wasn’t so intoxicated that he couldn’t admire her as was proper and right.

“Hello sweet Violet, is there a name as pretty as your eyes to attach to you?” she purred.

"Talk" "Listen" Think

Magnus

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

09-26-2020, 11:03 AM

Unfortunately, it didn't take much to make Magnus drunk but at least he wasn't so shitfaced he couldn't see the beauty he'd followed. Sure, her fur was bright and made his eyes a little googly, but he could definitely still see her and admire. When he'd laid on the ground next to her and she leaned into him, his smile continued and he glanced at her as he held back another hiccup while she spoke.

"Well it's not as pretty as thaaaat," He slurred, laughing a bit. "Magnus, buuuut I bet your name is just as pretty as youuuu." He was so bad at this flirting stuff when he was drunk. Not that he was really good at flirting to begin with, but now it was so much worse. Hopefully she couldn't tell...

"Speech!"

TABLE & CODE © SKELLE 2020

Magnus has a silver horseshoe septum ring, poorly cropped (long) ears, and bright blue crystal goat horns that may not always appear in his art

Lorikeet

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Glacier

The Ooze Participant
10-02-2020, 05:38 PM

The man was as drunk as could be, wobbly on his feet and hiccuping. She had wanted to have a good time, but she wouldn’t take advantage of someone devoid of their senses. Instead, she gently wrapped her tail about his hind leg, and propped her head up on the back of his head. He smelled like sand and alcohol and pack.

“Magnus, that is a lovely name. I’m Lorikeet, but my friends call me Keetie.” she said, inviting him to call her such. She liked to think of all her potential lovers as friends. “So what brought you to this party, my purpled eyed Magnus?” she asked, tilting her head a little to the side, so her voice could whisper gently to his ear.

"Speech"

Magnus

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

10-05-2020, 11:23 PM
He could barely feel her tail lace around his hind leg, but if he could have purred like a kitten when he head laid over his back of his nape, he would have. It was a soothing feeling really and easily settled him down, though he was still quite drunk and that would take some time before wearing off. Thankfully, he was a lightweight, but that meant it would only stick around longer. If the water in the ocean wasn't full of salt, it'd be worth a few gulps to wash some of it down and dilute it a bit, though Magnus wasn't currently in the right mind to think of something so smart.

"Lorikeet... Keetie... That's cute." He rumbled with a smile, wiggling his toes in the sand mindlessly as she asked about his reasoning to coming to the party. "I could smell it from the pack, so I got curious." He shrugged a bit, careful to not send her on a ride with his moving shoulders. Though suddenly he became a bit too heavy and flopped over onto his side before rolling onto his back and staring up at her with his paws curled up against his chest. "What about you, love?"