size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Glacier

The Ooze Participant
09-21-2020, 06:03 PM

She didn’t know what she had stumbled upon, and couldn’t help but wonder if this was a regular occurance. If so then this land was magical and she was glad her siblings had led her here. Of course, it could have been hell, and still she would have come. Her loyalty to those she shared blood with was absolute.

To her twin, most of all. She was laughing as she moved towards the drink table, catching Hyp heading there. She waved an un-open bottle of wine under his nose. She had swiped it from somewhere earlier in the night. If the owner came looking for it, she’d trade them a kiss. It was, after all, the greatest currency a wolf could ask for.

“I’ll share this if you kiss and tell, my Flame.” She wanted to know what good-looking wolves he had run into thus far, and if any were worth a little seeking out of her own.

"Talk" "Listen" Think

Hyperion

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 31K
09-22-2020, 01:30 AM
Hyperion was a man on a mission. His focus was razor sharp, nothing would distract him from his mission- oh hey what was that? The bottle waved around under his nose immediately brought his head around and his paws to a screeching halt. He followed after the bottle like a horse on a lead. Lorikeet. He should have known she'd end up here too. Knowing her, she'd gotten whiff of the party and come running like he had. Absently he wondered if she was having as much luck as he was.

He broke into a big stupid, clearly drunk grin. "Keetie," he purred in an equally stupid tone. "What if I don't want to? What if I want to keep my secrets to myself? Because you knowww," he just about fell on her, his chest smashing into hers unless she decided to let him fall to the ground. "That if I tell you about my pretties I'd just be making competition for myself." His expression shifted into a pout as he decided to lay the compliments on extra thick. "And then I won't have anyone to play with because you'll steal them all."

Lorikeet

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Glacier

The Ooze Participant
09-22-2020, 01:41 AM (This post was last modified: 09-22-2020, 01:41 AM by Lorikeet.)

She gave him a mock lock of horror. “You don’t want to share with me, love?” but she could withhold the expression for long. A moment later she was laughing, and gently caught the big old fool. She was just a smidge taller than him, and she was accustomed to catching these big-headed lovely fools.

“It’s not competition, its sharing the love, Hypey” she licked one of his frost-tipped ears, and placed the bottle on the ground so she didn’t accidently drop it, drawing him into a bear hug and attempting to wrestle his drunk ass to the ground. “You can keep your pretties! I’ll find prettier pretties, and you’ll wish you’d shared” she continued to tease her almost-twin as she tried to initiate a playfight.

"Talk" "Listen" Think

Hyperion

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 31K
09-22-2020, 02:19 AM
“You don’t want to share with me, love?” He shook his head emphatically and continued to playfully pout like a child. It was all a game and he knew that she knew not to take his antics seriously. He may have been drunk and goofy, but his behavior was par for the course. "I don't wanna share with nobody," he insisted glibly. Lorikeet insisted it wasn't a competition, just sharing, and he made a point to look up at the moon as though considering her words seriously.

Lorikeet might have gotten an actual answer from him had she not immediately tried to take him down. Somehow he managed to resist; his hind legs splaying in the sand and his tail windmilling to keep him upright. He dropped his head and wriggled backwards in an attempt to slip it out of her arms and then yelled into her fur, "Then I'll just have to find the prettiest pretties! And," he yanked backwards, feeling his neck crack nicely in her arms. By now his butt was in the air and his shoulders were low as he tried to use the weight to help pull his head free. "Then I won't share!"

He reached out with a front paw and felt around under her belly for one of her legs. Front, back, didn't matter. He just wanted a leg and once he managed to get one he fully intended to yank it towards his chest and upset her balance.

Lorikeet

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Glacier

The Ooze Participant
09-22-2020, 02:28 AM

Well I’m not nobody, I'm your favourite sibling!” she protested. She hadn’t drunk as much as Hypey had, but she’d had enough to be giddy and extra playful. She hadn’t expected Hyp to be able to balance himself, and grunted, almost slipping at the sudden resistance of his body.

She blinked down at him when his neck cracked, ensuring she hadn’t actually hurt the ginormous butt of a wolf. She squeaked when he got a paw under her and swiped at her paw. Shoving her forward so hard she nose-dived into the back of his neck. Her paws scrambled to regain purchase on the ground as she shook out her head and sneezed. “If you broke my second favourite nose i’m putting sand in your drink” she threatened, trying once more to wrap her paws about his shoulders.

"Talk" "Listen" Think