Sylvia

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
09-23-2020, 06:27 PM (This post was last modified: 09-23-2020, 06:28 PM by Sylvia.)
    Sylvia dug her paws into the ground with a quick stretch, as she let out a soft yawn. She had just woken up from a quick nap and was about to keep moving on. Who knows how long shes wandered aimlessly? It seemed like an eternity to her, and she wasn't sure what to do. What was on her mind though was seeking out another wolf, or maybe another animal that was friendly in the area. An uneasy feeling swept over her as she detected the faint smell of blood and she looked around. By the looks of it this definitely was not a field with plentiful prey, but instead a place of death. Although she was a healer, she didn't feel too comfortable with the smell of death lingering her way. Against her better judgement she decided to stay a bit longer in the hopes of meeting another. She was a small, skinny wolf who didn't seem to be a threat at all so if she did encounter another creature she held onto the hope that they wouldn't attack.

Esther

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
09-23-2020, 06:56 PM
The child padded through the summer haze, eyes glazed over as the heat took it's slow toll. He didn't like summer, but he liked this place.
He had noticed the pools of blood scattered around the landscape, but it didn't bother him. If anything, it made him feel safe. What danger was there if the battle had ended?

The plains felt homely. he'd be safe here, for now.

or not, as his amber eyes caught sight of an ivory she-wolf. What pack wolf would linger on such a cursed place? Esther knew enough about others to know that setting foot in places of past conflict, recent conflict from the look of it, was inherently taboo. But then he caught her scent. She didn't smell like a pack, did she? she smelt of nothing, save herself. The boy walked closer, making himself known. Maybe it was a bad idea to interact, but curiousity killed the kitty. "Yerr not a pack dog, are ya?" He called, his voice hoarse. "You smell of no one." his head tilted in his pup-like curiousity, awaiting a response.

Sylvia

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
09-23-2020, 07:10 PM
Sylvia lifted her head to the wind, there was a new scent there besides the dull blood smell. She looked to her side, her ocean blue eyes laying upon a new wolf. By the looks of it, he was a young male with the fur color of a warm brown. Curiously she looked at him for a moment and then he spoke. “Yer not a pack dog, are ye?” he asked her and then he followed up with saying that she didn’t smell of one.

She smiled at the stranger, “No I am not a pack dog” she spoke in a soft tone. “However I do wish to seek out a friend or a family in my future” she paused there not willing to say another word about her past. She then tilted her head at the young one before her, although she wasn’t quite much older than him. “My name is Sylvia, May I ask your name?” She asked with a kind voice before taking a few steps closer to the stranger.

Esther

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
09-23-2020, 08:08 PM
The boy stiffened at the young woman's approach. "You could be lyin'." He said aloud, though he wasn't sure how she could've removed the pack stench from her pelt. As she moved closer, the boy took a small step back, just to put some distance between them.

Still, he figured there would be no harm in the sharing of information. "My ma called me Esther." He replied. He stared warily at the she wolf. She could be anybody, and Esther didn't like that. "Why are you here?" The fact that he had found the pale lady in this bloodied place didn't match with her soft tones and gentle words. Too strange.

Sylvia

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
09-23-2020, 08:23 PM
The white she wolf’s pelt definitely stood out in this blood stained ground. As she took a step closer she noticed the young wolf take a step back and she paused. The wolf introduced himself as Esther and she smiled. “That’s a wonderful name Esther it’s nice to meet you” her tail did a soft wag. When the young wolf asked why she was here her smiled somewhat faded and it turned into a soft chuckle. “Well about that, I’m a healer but I’ve seemed to have lost my way. You see, I can’t do anything about my navigation skills, I’m always getting lost” she laughed.

Sylvia then looked at Esther with curiosity, “Which brings me a question for you, why are you here? You seem young to be on a battlefield.” She smiled as she looked around, “Hopefully we don’t run into anyone dangerous here, I’m a horrible fighter.”

She then looked at Esther once more realizing she had spoken a lot, she hadn’t talked to someone in awhile so she seemed to be quite the chatterbox. She decided to keep silent for a moment as she waited for the young wolf to reply, hoping she didn’t scare him off.

Esther

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
09-24-2020, 09:27 PM
Flattery wasn't something Esther was used to, especially from a stranger. He wished he was alone in winter again. Things had been so simple, and he sure as hell didn't have to worry about how he should react to a compliment from a weirdly friendly she-wolf.

His pale brow furrowed slightly as she admitted she was lost. But she was a grown up. His underdeveloped mind hadn't quite been able to grasp that adults could make mistakes, and it hadn't occured to him that she was quite young as well. Time had escaped him and he had yet to discover he was a yearling.

"Smelled nice." He muttered in reply. He resolved to keep himself to himself, in case this woman was a packwolf. He'd never tell a packwolf about where he lived or where his ma was, never never.