Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
Tealah
06-12-2014, 02:24 PM
OOC: Just barely post-plague. She'd have left a bit before Vi showed up with the cure probably, not sure on the timing. Long enough before to have made it here anyway, taking into account magical continent-hopping puppies.

Signy had never been this far away from home.

Had she more sense of her own frailty, her own mortality, she might have actually been afraid at this point. Tired, hungry, and more than a little footsore, she wasn't even sure she knew how to get back home. But Signy was absolutely determined - she would find the cure for poor Cecily that no one else seemed able to, and she wasn't going to give up just because she was a little sore and cold and hungry and lost.

She'd managed to follow along the coast line for most of the way here and seen things she'd never ever thought she'd ever see. She'd been lucky as hell, though she was blithely innocent of the danger, for she'd come very close several times to becoming dinner for larger predators. Whether it was by fate or the help of a good Samaritan each time the predator had been chased or led off.

Now she'd found herself here, in the middle of nowhere, the seashore a distant presence now somewhere behind her for she'd taken a wrong turn and was forced inland. Panting, she flopped down, her dark body standing out like a beacon in the light snow that dusted the ground. Maybe she ought to just go home. She was tired of mice - the only thing the pup could catch - for every meal, and she was tired of walking. She wanted to go home, where her mother or Val might provide them with a tasty bird or rabbit or maybe even a haunch of deer if the pack had gone on a hunt. But Cecily needed a cure, and she was determined to find it.

But maybe she'd take a break here, just for a little while. Yeah, definitely. Just long enough to catch her breath.

The tiny pup fell instantly asleep.

"Speech"

[Image: 4234f0f1-d765-42c4-9a96-28953ac45eea_zpsqqruefmh.png]

This pine marten has a very foul mouth and a confusing accent. He is also fierce and hates to be called adorable. You have been warned.

Motif I

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Glacier
06-12-2014, 06:16 PM (This post was last modified: 06-12-2014, 06:49 PM by Motif I.)

It was almost too easy to track the movements of the pup. She was a young creature, and she imagined she had never been out in the world before. She was so small she could imagine that even a hawk could lift her up and carry the girl away. She had been travelling to Valhalla in search of her brother, she knew he had created an attachment to Valhalla where a puppy by the name of Cecily had grown attached to him, so it seemed like the most likely place to start her search. Without actually entering the pack lands she couldn't find a scent trail of Bass, he was either not here or deep in the heart of the plagued land.

She was quite surprised when instead of finding bass she was to find the little black creature with glowing green eyes stalk from the land like one dead set on its journey. She wasn't sure why she decided to stalk it, she could have chased it back to Valhalla territory or left it to its fate. But she remembered her whole family's lust for adventure and found she could not deny this girl her own. So instead of finding Bass, she found herself instead stalking this girl through the woods. When a fox eyed Signy too approachable she gave it a quick hiss and chased it on its merry way. And so she became its odd guardian.

The weary pup seemed to be regretting its journey by this point, and Motif's smile was oddly warm for this pup who she had ? to Singy at least ? shared a day with unknowingly. She had stopped, and Motif paused in her hiding place, crouching low in case she decided to have a good look about her ? she need not worry, Signy settled down and fell instantly to sleep. The girl gave another short laugh and slipped from her hiding place, to place the rabbit she had been carrying for a little while now and placed it gently beside the Girl before dancing away again, soft laughter silent on her carefree lips.

"Speech"

Signy

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
Tealah
06-18-2014, 03:47 PM

The sleeping pup's nose quivered without conscious thought, drawing in the scent of fresh rabbit. It quivered more as her tiny head flopped in that direction, making tiny nibbling motions as though she were dreaming of gnawing on a rabbit. Her tongue darted out to touch the beast... and she froze. Slowly, acid green eyes blinked open to focus on the rabbit, and her tongue still touching in. Slowly, the tongue withdrew as she sat up to regard the dead thing. Slowly, her suspicious gaze swept out around her. Where...

Just then her tiny belly gave a mighty growl, and Signy abandoned her search for her mysterious benefactor in favor of falling on the prey with a growl of her own, her little tail practically a blur as she savored the lean meat. This was great!

This pine marten has a very foul mouth and a confusing accent. He is also fierce and hates to be called adorable. You have been warned.

Motif I

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Glacier
06-18-2014, 04:48 PM

The pup would awaken to smell of rabbit, had in fact gravitated towards it in her sleep. She tried and failed to stiffly a giggle and failed at the sight of the pup with her paw about the kill, tongue sneaking out to touch it. A paw would move to Motif?s mouth as the giggle escaped her. She watched the girl, watched her excitement as she fell over the prey. At last Motif would give up the game of spying and creep from her hiding place and into full view. She didn?t know what the pups plans where from here, but she wasn?t about to let the little creature get into any trouble out here in the wild.

She would seat herself on her rump now that she was free from the tangle of the bushed and stretch her tail out behind her, enjoying the pleasant feeling of the sun on the cool winter morning as she waited for the pup to look up and see her.

"Speech"

Signy

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
Tealah
06-30-2014, 09:20 AM

Signy Lassair

One black-tipped ear instinctively flicked forward at a sound as Signy worked her way eagerly through the welcome meal. That sound caused her to pause in her nomming, to glance up, to see the unexpected sight of a stranger sitting before her.

Rather than doing the prudent thing and being cautious - because hey, she's Signy - the dark pup immediately bounced forward. "HI I'M SIGNY! DO YOU HAVE A NAME? OF COURSE YOU HAVE A NAME, EVERYONE HAS A NAME, THAT'S SILLY! ARE YOU FROM VALHALLA? I'M FROM VALHALLA! MY MOM'S EMER! DO YOU HAVE A MOM? WAIT DON'T ANSWER THAT, OF COURSE YOU DO! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE? DO YOU WANT TO PLAY?"

Finally pausing for a breath, the pup plopped herself down in front of the stranger, looking up at her expectantly.

Motif I

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Glacier
07-02-2014, 03:20 PM

The little girl was totally lost to the joy of her kill and Motif was beginning to wonder if ever the creature would look up and spy her. The earthly tones girl would let her eyes slipped closed as she enjoyed the soft warmth of the day. She would let a little bit of time slip her past as the pup finished devouring her meal. Now, at last the pups eyes would settle upon her and the black wolf would bound forward. Excited tones would slip her as a jumble of words would gush free. Motif, stretching out her paws and settling her slowly blinking eyes on the other would let out a soft chuckle. ?Well hello Signy. Yes I have a name, yes I have a mum. I?m Motif, and no I?m not from Valhalla but my brother joined there. I would love to play? she finished. Squirming in the earth until she fully faces the pup and her tail would swing daintily behind her. ?What would you like to play, little Signy?? she would ask in soft, singing tones.

speech