size
Small
build
Light
player
Res

Samhain 2022Statue 1 Worship
09-28-2020, 12:48 AM
So she'd gotten drunk. It hadn't taken long at all. The girl had melted into a pile of cream and grey giggles and had remained that way the whole time. Drunk was great! She felt so happy! Not a care in the world. All responsibility forgotten. Wait. Where was Dunkan? Oh. Oh yeah. She'd sent him back to her den and he'd gone on ahead. Hopefully Bas wasn't too surprised. The thought made her snort and giggle again.

Squinted plum eyes turned up to the yellow wolf standing beside her. Ohh... For a minute she forgot he was here. Asla didn't even hate him right now. She couldn't hate anything. She did want to go home though but she wasn't sure if A) her legs would take her. And B) she could find the way on her own. So C) Naiche had to do it.

Aslatiels speech was just the tiniest bit slurred, but it wasn't terrible. She still didn't get his name right though. "Niceyyyy... take me home." From her place on the ground, laying on her back, of course, she extended her arms upwards and wiggled her paws. "Carry me." Big baby that she was, she didn't think he'd deny her. If he did, she'd probably cry.
[Image: qnvtMu8.png?1]

Naiche

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Shard

Samhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantHalloween 2020 - Spooky CaveBeevent
09-28-2020, 01:07 AM

This was one way he hadn’t expected to see the arrogant pain-in-the-tail princess; drunk and giggly. He was looking down at her, not so much intentionally doing it in some power way but she *was* lying on her back and he was standing, so it just kind of happened.  His lack was one of extreme tolerance.

Nicey? Really? Naiche let out a resigned sigh.  “You have four paws, and you are kicking they seem to be moving.”  Pointing out the blunt obvious facts.  He already had Pan hanging out on his forehead and shoulders, now he was supposed to balance her?  “Why did you do this to yourself?”   He really wanted to say no.  Naiche could at least wait for an explanation.  Make her think she’d consider dumping her?  It sounded fun. The best part was he would do this and she would go back to hating him the moment she sobered up.  No doubt.

Naiche flattened his ears for a moment then lay down with a drawn-out sigh. “At least get on by yourself.  I don’t want to shove you up here.” Rolling his eyes upward. [b]“Make some room Pan, its ok if you accidentally claw her up some.” The last part said dryly.

Pan looked a bit unsure of how he was supposed to work his own spot but then pressed himself up further so that he had to tuck his head sideways to not have it over Naiche’s eyes, his tail now curling up under the top of the neck near the jaw.  It would slide down with whatever room could be found once Asla was on.[/b]

Speech:"I hate Asla" Think

[Image: WE5CTgt.png]

Aslatiel

Obscura
Champion

Master Hunter (245)

Master Fighter (245)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Res

09-28-2020, 01:23 AM
Why was he asking her hard questions? Why did she do this to herself? Asla thought about it for a minute, a look of extreme concentration crossing her features. "Hmm..." As she thought, her paws stopped paddling in the air. Eventually she shrugged. "I w'sad. This stuff makes you happy." it had worked. She was happy, right?

Naiche eventually sighed and agreed to carry her. Aslatiels eyes widened and she couldn't help but grin. Her own private transportation. As she fought to get to her paws, rolling, waiting for the world to stop spinning, and standing, she heard the golden jerk talking to someone. Looking up, she blinked, then gasped. A girly squeal that would never have left her lungs if she was sober bubbled up. "Its paffgorn. Panfurm. Papcorm." She was of course talking about Pan. He was the cutest thing and melted even Aslas dirty little heart.

Without an ounce of grace, Asla climbed aboard Naiches back. She couldn't help it if her claws dug in here and there because honestly, she couldn't feel them. It was awkward, but she eventually figured out something that worked. Asla straddled the yellow wolf beneath her, a set of legs on either side with her belly pressed along the length of his spine. Her neck was craned to the side and her cheek was pressed against his neck. Pan could very well have sat on her instead of Naiche. Who was she to tell him no?

Naiche

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Shard

09-28-2020, 01:39 AM

Watching Asla made it easy for Naiche to determine he would never get drunk.  Look how stupid it had her acting and completely out of her normal character.  He did actually take a few moments to consider her words but chose to wait till they were ‘on the road’ so to speak before throwing any ‘hard’ questions at her.  

Naiche screwed up his face for a moment trying to figure out what the hell she was going on about before he realized she was talking about Pan.  He might have realized it sooner but her squeal had just as much surprised him.  Yup, he was never ever going to drink a drop of anything that did this to a wolf.

“His name’s Pan, probably easier for you to say right now,”  Naiche grunted a time or two between her weight and the claws, and how she was just throwing herself all over it wasn’t very pleasant.

Pan did indeed slide back down Naiche a bit, using Asla’s neck to brace his little legs, face resting on Naiche’s forehead and claws turned inward as normal to not accidentally slash into the golden wolf.  

Naiche carefully got up, which was heavier than normal with the extra weight pressed on him.  With a sigh, he started to head back towards Asla’s den.  At least this time they were already on pack land instead of the forest. “Why did you need a drink’s help for you to be happy Princess? If you can remember now.”

Speech:"I hate Asla" Think

Aslatiel

Obscura
Champion

Master Hunter (245)

Master Fighter (245)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Res

09-28-2020, 01:55 AM
Wow. Naiche was surprisingly comfortable. She didn't remember the last time he'd carried her, but he was definitely not as hard and rigid as she expected him to be. No body of stone. He always pretended to be so hard. It was annoying.

Pan, because Naiche had reminded her of his shortened name, settled against her and the striped girl grinned. The steady sway as Naiche walked along was soothing. If she wasn't careful she'd definitely fall asleep. Then she'd fall off, probably land on her head, break her neck and die. What a tragedy. Best to stay awake, so she fought to keep her eyes open wide.

Naiche questioned her again, this time asking why she was sad. Had he asked that before? She couldn't remember. With a sigh, Asla raised her front legs, hugging Naiches neck. More to comfort herself than to give him any pleasure. "My parents are having more pups. The Reaper competition is really important to me. Indigo and I are at odds..." she trailed off, giving his neck a gentle squeeze before burying her face within the thicker golden fur of his ruff. "And you hurt my feelings." She mumbled the last bit, but he would hear.

Naiche

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Shard

09-28-2020, 02:09 AM

Naiche was paying attention to her balance just in case she didn’t.  It was one of those things he had no intention of ever admitting to do.  Let her fall off, break her neck, and be out of his fur for good.  Stupid female, stupid-ass sister-like annoying female.

Naiche paused for a stride when he found her hugging his neck.  How intoxicated was she? If she remembered this Naiche imagined she wouldn’t be thrilled with herself tomorrow.  It felt, awkward.  After a moment to acclimate himself and remember she wasn’t thinking clearly he continued on.  No point in lecturing someone who couldn’t think well.

Naiche was silent while she listed off the problems.  Obviously the one he could most understand was in regard to the desire for the reaper position.  This was no time to point out he planned to get it for himself anyway.  He considered questioning her on this problem with Indigo but left it be.  The pups? Yah spoiled little girl she was, of course, she didn’t want siblings.  

Her burying her head into him gave him pause, but only slowing for one stride before continuing.  It was hard to try and stay cold when she was doing all this. “I’m sorry I added to your troubles.  I can’t say I understand it all, but I wasn’t trying to hurt you.”  Reluctantly he allowed a bit of his formality to fade to sympathetic.  She was genuinely upset and being open, it didn’t seem right to return with coldness.  Besides, with her wrapped around his neck and face in his coat, he was having an abnormal feeling.   Instead of pain in the ass sister, it was brother having to protect little sister.  Anyone who ever suggested him thinking that way would get some new scars on their face.
Naiche prayed he never found her drunk again.  
Speech:"Live to fight" Think

Aslatiel

Obscura
Champion

Master Hunter (245)

Master Fighter (245)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Res

09-28-2020, 02:32 AM
Again her eyes drifted closed and she forced them to shoot back open. Had to stay awake. Couldn't fall asleep. Not yet, anyway. Soon she'd be delivered to her den and she could sleep to her hearts content, but not now. They were getting somewhere.

For a second time, Naiche apologized to her. It was shocking, even in her state of inebriation. The young lady gave his neck another gentle squeeze and spoke softly into the side of his neck. "I know. I just... really wanted us to be friends." She moved her muzzle so that she could speak more clearly, but her cheek was still pressed against his neck. "I don't have any friends. People have to be nice to me because of who my parents are, but you were different."

A big sigh pulled from the girl. While speaking she'd gotten rather tense, but she made herself relax again. "You know I'm different." Everyone knew. "This new litter is a reminder. No matter what I do to make them proud in the moment, I'm always one that needs to be watched in case I let them down. I'll get over it, but for now it's a sore spot."

Was their conversation making her sober up? "Don't tell anyone, okay? I'm trusting you with this." There it was. His second chance. Asla wanted to trust him. Naiche was once of the only wolves that didn't let her parents or her title dissuade him from telling her like it was. She needed that bit of honesty in her life. In a world full of fools, at least she could trust Naiche to be honest and true. That was why his betrayal had hurt so much.

Naiche

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Shard

09-28-2020, 02:52 AM

“Princess,” he tried to start off with his gruff attitude but she was being too open again and he ended up in a gentle tone.  “Your emotions and thoughts aren’t mine to share,” a pause, “Just don’t go telling me you are going to take actions your father would not allow if he knew of them.  How you feel or think about a thing, you have a right to those. Be as different as you want.” A secods pause to consider if he’d really add on the next part, “I’ll trade secret for secret.  I don’t think of you as a friend Asla, you’re more like a sister.  Annoying at times but, someone to be proud of at others.  Please don’t rub it in later and I'll deny it if you tell anyone else.”  It was something he was sure she could tease him over if she wanted.

“I’m not like you, and I’m not going to lie and tell you I’ll try to change that.” He remained quiet a number of strides before adding in, “It was fun.  Were Sirius to ok a task I wouldn’t mind teaming up again.”  May he forget this night himself.  Naiche didn’t like sharing too many of his own thoughts, sure as hell not with Asla.  She just seemed like a different wolf right now.  

Aslatiel

Obscura
Champion

Master Hunter (245)

Master Fighter (245)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Res

09-28-2020, 03:14 AM
"Don't call me Princess," she gave him a little poke of claws, but nothing too sharp. "I hate it." A little yawn pulled from her and she rubbed her face against his ruff. "Just Asla." And then she was getting lectured for fibbing again. Jeez... beating a dead deer. She knew, okay? At least he was being a little supportive. She hadn't expected that.

His next words about her being a sister and not a friend brought soft, slightly husky laughter from the young woman. "Oooo, sister-zoned." She was terribly amused by it and couldn't stop grinning. "Better be careful. Claiming me as a sister comes with a lot of responsibility." It was... comforting? Sure hadn't expected him to feel anything other than hatred towards her. "And I might be annoying, but I think you'd miss me if I were gone." Extending her neck as far as she could, Asla kissed Naiches cheek.

During their walk and talk she had indeed sobered up some. Enough so that she felt she might be able to walk on her own. "Giving Naiche a pat with one paw, Asla slid to the side, effectively falling off of his back with a grunt. She landed in a heap, but found her paws after only a few tries. "I can find the rest of the way myself. I know I've inconvenienced you enough for one evening." She could probably make her way back home. If not. She'd just sleep right here. A little hiccup put a hitch in her voice as she spoke. "Thanks for the lift, Golden Boy." Asla began to stumble in the direction that she thought her den was in, but the world began to spin. She groaned aloud and sat, tilting her muzzle upward, eyed squeezed shut. Life was hard right now. She wasn't going to drink again any time soon.

Naiche

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Shard

09-28-2020, 03:38 AM

“If I thought you liked me calling you princess I would have stopped Asla.” The amused retort was given.

“Yes, I know,” came an annoyed response at the subject of sister, “trust me, I’ve already imagined the trouble labeling you like a sister could get me into.  I had an older sister as well as one my age.  They were both complete pains.” The unspoken part there was that they had still been his sisters and family.

Naiche snorted at the notion of missing her, “like I’d miss..” What could he miss less than Asla anyway? “..a pawful of thorns.”  It was hard to give it as sharp of an edge with all the other talk.  The kiss was enough to turn his head, and with her being right there it was quite the close eye to eye. It definitely didn’t have the teasing taunting edge to it she’d used at the end of their spar.

Naiche turned his head back away and continued walking.  There was only so far he’d go with being all soft and nice.  So he didn’t comment on his annoying fake-sister kissing him.  That was the alcohol clearly.

Naiche stopped his pace, looking at the lump that was Asla on the ground.  Naiche also had to grit his jaw as Pan accidentally had to trip on a bit when the foundation for his legs suddenly was gone.  Thankfully the pangolin realized in time before doing damage and let go, using his tail to help right himself.  

Naiche didn’t respond to Asla saying she could make it home now, just instead standing still and watching her.  Yah, sure she could. “Unless you changed dens, you might want to change course a bit.  If you can’t see well use your nose.”  He didn’t offer to help guide her, after all she wanted to d it herself right?

And there she went down into a sitting position.  Naiche didn’t move forward, but he didn’t walk off either.  The gold wolf instead just sat down, looking up at the sky thinking it was going to take forever before he got back to his den.

Aslatiel

Obscura
Champion

Master Hunter (245)

Master Fighter (245)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Res

09-28-2020, 09:54 PM

Now on the ground, she realized that she probably couldn't make it home on her own. She was thirsty and a little hungry. Where was Bas? Why didn't he come to look for her yet? A grey ear twitched as Naiche spoke again. Use her nose? Asla gave a few sniffs. Nope. "Nose doesn't work. Tired." The young wolf looked around for a minute then moved to the side, pushing down a patch of the long grass. She curled up in a ball and sighed. "Look, I made it to bed."

Burying her face in her folded arms, she gave a little wave of her tail. This was much easier than walking all the way back. It was a nice, summer night. Gentle breeze. Not too hot, not too cold. Just right. She could stay here and sleep it off. No worries. Asla found herself wondering if Dunkan had made it back to her den and once again imagined the shock on Bas's handsome face. A soft snort of laughter was expelled before the drunken youngling turned her head to the side. "Goodnight, Golden Boy." She sent one last joking remark in his direction. "If you want to curl up with me, I won't say no." She honestly wouldn't, but he'd have to be prepared for cuddling. She was definitely a cuddler.

"Speech"

Naiche

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Shard

09-28-2020, 10:14 PM

Certainly no harm would come to Asla here, she was on pack land and only a fool would breach into it far enough to get to where Asla was.  She wasn’t injured, only drunk and tired. Naiche let out a small sigh as she lay down, certainly, his back was glad to be done carrying her.  Pan was easy enough but adding her and Pan together was a bit more than he cared for.

“Goodnight Asla.”  Tomorrow, or the moment she was her normal self it would be back to 'princess', but for now, he’d be nice. “I could ask Pan if he would like to cuddle with you if you like, but mind his claws.”  It was said in jest of course but this was Asla so who knew.

Naiche turned and walked off at least a ways.  With a good 20ft or so between them he found a patch of grass to lay in.  She was safe, every bit of logic assured him of that.  If he left her drunk and alone out here and something did happen Naiche wouldn’t get past the guilt.  Naiched laid his head on his paws.  It appeared he would have a long night.  Stupid Asla.

Pan slid off the wolf to move a short distance away where he curled up in a spiky ball, apparently planning to sleep as well.

Aslatiel

Obscura
Champion

Master Hunter (245)

Master Fighter (245)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Res

09-28-2020, 11:24 PM
She fell asleep easily enough, but soon began to toss and turn fitfully. Galaxy gaze was staring at the sky above before she even realized that she was awake. Blinking a few times, Asla groaned and rolled to her paws. She looked around groggily. Her nose still wasn't working well. She didn't like sleeping alone. Not at all. Asla had been sleeping with Bas's big body curled around her for a while now. Sleeping alone was just... hard.

As the young wolf looked around, she saw the sleeping form of Naiche. A little smile tugged at her maw. He hadn't left her alone after all. For all his talk of hatred, he was a softie. It was pretty cute. Pan was also curled up in the grass. It warmed Asla's cold little heart to see them both sleeping nearby. Nearby, but not close enough.

Rising to her paws a little shakily, Aslatiel picked her way quietly across the grass. She stooped and placed a little kiss on Pan's head since he'd raised it up to look at her approach. Once that was done, the drunken girl gently curled herself against Naiche, her back pressed against his back. With one final yawn, Asla buried her nose under the tip of her tail and drifted back to sleep easily. This time, she slept through the night.

Naiche

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Shard

09-28-2020, 11:38 PM

Naiche had his eyes closed but he was playing guard duty, not sleeping.  He listened to the sounds of her movement and with a mental sigh felt her lay down pressed against his back.  He had specifically stayed back far enough that something like this wouldn’t have happened.  Apparently he should have stayed farther away, like out of sight.

After a few minutes, when he felt her breath even he raised his head, looking at her sleeping form then a sweeping gaze around to make sure no one was looking.  He would have huffed or groaned but it might have woken her up.  Naiche laid his head back down, closed his eyes, and definitely did not sleep.  

Her even breathing was actually relaxing and it did make it very hard to not fall asleep.  He opened his eyes, looking up at the night stars and praying they went down soon.  He tried hard but after another half hour being tired and comfortable won out.  Naiche fell asleep.

Speech:"Time to sleep Think