Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipExplorerOoh La LaWinnerPride - Bisexual
All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1OverachieverStudentCritical Attack!
Critical Dodge!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! HomebodyIce Bridge ExplorerLoserVengeance
Island HopperDouble MasterLegendaryHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave1KValentines 2020
VolcanoCritical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019
09-28-2020, 08:06 PM

Now that Zee and Sirius were fully aware of the pregnancy, she knew it was time to start informing her children. She considered starting with the hardest first - little Asla, whom had made her stance on siblings perfectly clear when Sirius began adopting rogue wolves - but couldn't bring herself to overcome that hurdle quite yet. No, she'd start with one of the easiest. Her fluffy and kind, big-hearted little man Indigo. He was a healer too, so perhaps he'd be the one most interested in the pregnancy out of all of his siblings.

Now that each new yearling had been offered a den of their own it felt like she wasn't seeing enough of them. Would Indy be in his garden at this time of day? Unsure, she started in that direction. Hopefully she'd run into him at some point.

"Speech"

Sirius as her husband may crash any of Zee's threads.

Zee has a rough scaled bush viper companion as well as a toucan, who unless otherwise stated can assume to not be present.
During combat, Zee wears a wrapping of thorns around her kudu horns.

Indigo

Obscura
Champion

Master Fighter (240)

Master Healer (245)

An icon representing the specialty Juggernaut Juggernaut

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
KatG6

Wordy1K
10-03-2020, 04:16 PM
Indigo spent a lot of time outside the packs borders hanging out with Rue, it was easier than trying to avoid Aslatiel and.. and.. He closed his eyes tightly and grit his teeth. The image of the two of them at the springs renewed the heartache he felt and he almost lost his resolve. Indigo’s garden was suffering because of it, and he needed to come home to tend it.

He pushed himself onward, his pace steady and his head down. He didn’t want to see anyone, he wanted to get to his garden, take care of things, and retreat back into Rue’s embrace. Nothing could ease his heart, but the deer speckled girl was as close as he had found.

Indigo stopped at he crossed his mother’s fresh scent as he neared the garden. It had changed, but he wasn’t sure why or if he was just mistaken because of his absence. He slowed, but continued forward to find Zee standing in front of his tiny roses. They hadn’t bloomed, and they definitely needed watered. He couldn’t let them die, they were a very special reminder of Meadow and her time in the garden.

”Hey, Mom.” He greeted her softly, doing his best to keep the turmoil from his expression and voice.

Warning: Indigo should be considered a Mature Character.

Zeitgeist

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1OverachieverStudentCritical Attack!
Critical Dodge!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! HomebodyIce Bridge ExplorerLoserVengeance
Island HopperDouble MasterLegendaryHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave1KValentines 2020
10-07-2020, 12:31 PM

Her instincts were telling her something was wrong with her son, but there were no clues as to what exactly was bothering him. A glance at the garden told her that his plants were being neglected, that much was evidence enough of her devoted boy's sadness. Was it the wrong time to tell him their news? She couldn't hide it from Indy, he had the right to know of the siblings he'd soon have. "I have something to tell you, Indy. But first.. is there anything you want to talk to me about?" Zee gave him an empathetic frown.

It was possible he was just feeling Meadow's absence, having grown close to the healer in her time here. Though it wasn't as if she'd gone far, Indy was free to visit her whenever he wanted. She sat upon the ground and wrapped her tail around her, looking up at her son and making it clear that she was here to listen.

"Speech"

Zee has a rough scaled bush viper companion as well as a toucan, who unless otherwise stated can assume to not be present.

Indigo

Obscura
Champion

Master Fighter (240)

Master Healer (245)

An icon representing the specialty Juggernaut Juggernaut

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
KatG6

Wordy1K
10-08-2020, 02:14 PM
Indigo felt like the weight of the world was resting on his shoulders, he had no large responsibilities, the world was wide open for him. The boy felt the pain of heartbreak keenly though, and as his mother spoke he almost broke down in front of her. Indy couldn’t tell her his feelings about Aslatiel anymore than he could tell his father. The boy grit his teeth as tears welled up in his eyes and he knew he couldn’t hold back any longer. What did he do?

”I.. I really miss Meadow.” He sobbed softly, already feeling incredibly guilty about the lie that slipped from his lips. ”I’ve been meaning to ask if I could join the Hallows.” He spoke quietly, realizing as he said it he should have been focusing on what she had to tell him. ”You don’t have to answer now…” Indy backpedaled lightly, no idea what she might say to him or what she thought. ”What did you want to tell me?” He sniffled lightly and shook the emotions from his eyes. He could recover for now and be sad later.

Warning: Indigo should be considered a Mature Character.

Zeitgeist

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

10-08-2020, 06:44 PM

For as large as he was, Indy was still her baby. Seeing him so devastated was physically painful, and she yearned for the days when she could hold him securely in her small arms and not let go. They'd all grown up so fast, and no longer could their parents' mere presence banish every fear and make everything okay. "I'm so sorry, Indy. I didn't realize her loss hurt you so badly." Her frown deepened, and she let out a soft sigh.

Her children leaving the Armada was not a step she ever wished to take, foolishly Zee had expected them all to spend their adult lives with herself, Sirius, their siblings, and any other family members they might take on. The thought of them on their own away from her was enough to bring tears to her eyes, though she forced herself to smile at him rather then allow them to fall. "I don't need to think about it." She returned softly. "All I want is for you to be happy, no matter the cost - okay?" If that meant Indy would spend the remainder of his life with Resin in the hallows, she'd need to accept it. "I can't grant you permission, but I can talk to your father on your behalf. It's the least I can do."

Admitting her pregnancy to him was a much harder thought beneath the heavy emotions, and for a panicked moment she worried that he may not be happy with the news. Would it hurt him more to know he had little siblings on the way? Regardless, she couldn't postpone it. He'd need to hear it from her, and soon she'd be showing and be unable to keep the secret. "I hope you'll stay, at least.. until your little siblings are born." Zee's smile turned hopeful though her anxiety likely was visible in her eyes. Her paw moved to her stomach, holding it gently. "I know the timing isn't.. the best.. but I'd feel better with your support when the time comes."  

"Speech"