Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipExplorerOoh La LaWinnerPride - Bisexual
All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1OverachieverStudentCritical Attack!
Critical Dodge!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! HomebodyIce Bridge ExplorerLoserVengeance
Island HopperDouble MasterLegendaryHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave1KValentines 2020
VolcanoCritical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019
09-28-2020, 08:28 PM

After informing Indigo it was Mortis' turn, the next easiest conversation Zee could anticipate. It was more then likely that the overly friendly yearling would destroy her with too-hard hugs then it was that he'd have any animosity towards his unborn siblings. Az and Asla were a more worrying conversation, she'd put them off for another day or perhaps have Sirius approach them one-on-one.

The last time she'd come looking for Mortis she'd found him in the trees and he'd nearly squashed her with his over enthusiastic 'surprise' pounce. She couldn't pretend to be caught unawares this time, it was too easy for a direwolf boy to injure his much smaller mother and thus the bundles of life growing inside of her. So rather then wander around looking for his scent, she spoke aloud to draw his attention and with a voice a bit more serious. Hopefully he'd catch the drift that it was not play time, at least. "Mortis?" She kept her head on a swivel, prepared to use whatever energy she had remaining to dodge if the winged boy was still inclined to play.

"Speech"

Sirius as her husband may crash any of Zee's threads.

Zee has a rough scaled bush viper companion as well as a toucan, who unless otherwise stated can assume to not be present.
During combat, Zee wears a wrapping of thorns around her kudu horns.

Mortis

Armada
Lieutenant

Master Fighter (245)

Master Hunter (240)

An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Critical Hit!Valentines 2020
10-02-2020, 03:10 PM

The winged heir had been pacing the borders of the Armada. With the reaper challenge in effect, the borderers seemed more busy than usual. The scent of the challenges, his siblings, his mother and father all felt fresh along the line. He had to grin, knowing anyone would be foolish to trespass or mess with the Armada. He knew little about the packs in the surrounding world, though he had ventured into rogue lands a lot in his youth. The world beyond the Armada borders just seemed… sleepy to the boy.

His wings were lighty spread on either side of him, catching the light draft from the late morning wind, and he was enjoying the familiar exercise when his mother's voice called out for him. He picked up his speed, trotting past the trees that lined the edge of the Armada territory, and found Zee looking for him. He trotted closer, kissing her cheek. “Hey, Ma”

"Speech"

Zeitgeist

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipExplorerOoh La LaWinnerPride - Bisexual
All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1OverachieverStudentCritical Attack!
Critical Dodge!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! HomebodyIce Bridge ExplorerLoserVengeance
Island HopperDouble MasterLegendaryHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave1KValentines 2020
VolcanoCritical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019
10-18-2020, 02:42 PM

Zee was able to relax when her winged boy this time did not try to tackle her with excitement. She grinned at him as he kissed her cheek, relief clear in her face at the sight of him. Telling her other children had been stressful, but Mortis was the biggest hearted of them all and she knew he'd be as excited as his father was at the news. "My boy." Zee greeted, lifting a paw to pat on his too-tall shoulder. "Stop growing, you're making me look shorter than I already am." Not like Sirius already did that enough, but it was one thing for her alpha husband to tower over her and another entirely for every one of her sons to.

She took in a deep breath, sitting before him with her grin still upon her face. "I came to ask if you think you'd be a good babysitter." She started, her smile tugging wider. "You've got practically two appendages more than I do, and if your little siblings are anything like you four were I might need the help."

"Speech"

Sirius as her husband may crash any of Zee's threads.

Zee has a rough scaled bush viper companion as well as a toucan, who unless otherwise stated can assume to not be present.
During combat, Zee wears a wrapping of thorns around her kudu horns.