size
Large
build
Heavy
player

Promptober 2019
10-02-2020, 11:02 PM

Dream-

Everything was dark, everything was empty as she saw herself floating there in the emptiness that surrounded her. She was awake but couldn’t move nor speak, scared she struggled to move but she couldn’t, it was impossible and there was nothing she could do. She wanted to run, she wanted to scream and all she could do was to observe how in a slow way light appeared ahead of her, bright but tiny it started to approach the lying wolf and upon getting up to a few inches it grew up to the level of eating the whole place in white. From nowhere a voice whispered behind her ear, speaking in a way that scared the wolf in a big manner but she couldn’t run, she couldn’t get free from whatever was enabling her to move but then finally she felt her legs react and there she ran but even if she did she couldn’t escape the voices, voices that begged her to come to them, to allow them to embrace her. But before they could reach it a hug shadow with razor-sharp teeth widened its mouth, devouring her.

Dream end-

She woke up with an intense surprise, eyes wide and hackles rose she stood up scared-looking around in a panicked way. And there she found Casso and scared she curled up against him but trying not to awake him.

"Speech"

[Image: cute.png?width=493&height=406]

[Image: Yureichibi.png]
Her threads may contain triggering topics like depression and negativeness. Be aware when threading with her.

Casso may crash in any of her threads desíte the tag!

Yurei now has a Grey female wildcat as a companion. Unless stated she is always with her.

Yurei now wears a side back up almost all the time that has four pockets one up and three down.

Casso

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Athena I

10-08-2020, 05:58 PM

While it wasn’t always the case, his sleep this night was mostly dreamless. It was the kind of sleep where he wasn’t really aware of falling asleep and when he woke up he couldn’t really be sure how long it had been since he fell asleep. His sleep had gotten more peaceful since he began to live with Yurei, but the restfulness of that sleep varied wildly. Sometimes it could be nearly impossible to wake him and other nights he hovered just on the edge of sleep where a slight change in his surroundings would wake him.

Tonight it was the latter and his mate’s sudden jolt awake pulled him from his sleep fairly easily. He blinked open his two-toned eyes and looked up at her with a mix of concern and confusion. Before he could question what was wrong she was cuddled up to his side again and his sleep fogged brain slowly pieced things together. A nightmare, of course. This wasn’t a new occurrence by any means, but it did take him a minute to get back up to speed with being so logged down with sleep the way he currently was.

Casso rolled to his side a bit more so that he could slip a foreleg around her shoulders and pull her pale form tighter to his, tucking her head into his neck. He didn’t really need to ask what was wrong because he already knew the answer, so instead he just held her and nuzzled the top of her head. “Do you want to tell me about it?”

"Talk" Think

Yurei

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player

Promptober 2019
10-13-2020, 08:07 AM

Yurei didnt want to leave Casso’s safe closeness, a wolf she now could say she loved more than herself. He gave her what no one had ever done, he gave her the love no one ever gave her, a reason to keep living. But at the same time she didnt want to become a trouble for him, as she knew she could be annoying and hard to handle. Almost no one could stand her pessimistic nature but she knew Casso didnt, he lived with her and was still there.

But even though she tried, Casso woke up and Yurei’s ears pinned in response. “I am sorry...I didnt mean to wake you up.” She admitted as she looked up to him, snuggling him back. “I was being chased...but i couldn’t move nor speak…” She began looking away. “They wanted me dead…”

"Speech"

[Image: cute.png?width=493&height=406]

[Image: Yureichibi.png]
Her threads may contain triggering topics like depression and negativeness. Be aware when threading with her.

Casso may crash in any of her threads desíte the tag!

Yurei now has a Grey female wildcat as a companion. Unless stated she is always with her.

Yurei now wears a side back up almost all the time that has four pockets one up and three down.

Casso

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Athena I

10-19-2020, 08:07 PM

He frowned a little when she apologized about waking him up and he gave a little shake of his head. "Don't apologize. I told you to wake me up when you had nightmares, remember?" He knew she didn't want to be an inconvenience him, but she had become his entire life. She never felt like an inconvenience or a bother - he only felt like she was caring for her and it was the least he could do for all the love and affection he had given her. She had made him revaluate everything in his life in the very best of ways so if all she needed from him was just to wake up in the middle of the night to comfort her after a bad dream that felt like a small sacrifice to make.

His brows pulled together with a bit of worry as she described the dream she had been having and gently rubbed her back soothingly with his paw. While he still didn't know the full extent of everything she had been through, he still tried to do his best to understand how her mind worked and how he could help her the best. "They can't get you now - I won't let them touch a hair on your head," he insisted, placing a gentle, affectionate lick on her forehead. He understood that there weren't external dangers he could protect her from any more, but it still felt like the only thing he could really say. "I wish I could go in your dreams and fight them off for you... It's hard to protect you from things I can't bite into."

"Talk" Think