Hennessy

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
10-03-2020, 12:49 PM (This post was last modified: 10-03-2020, 12:50 PM by Hennessy.)
hennessy killjoy
A substantially lean and athletically built young woman parades around the extraordinary terrain of Mount Vulkan, a blissful yet bewitching smirk deceives the usual neutral and disinterested look upon the mistress' profile. She walks upon steady, yet eager paws, and they carry her onward across the hardened surface of rock and ash. A melody plays itself inside of her head, a tune that soon reaches up her throat and vibrates aloud. The specific melody that evades from her mind, it the same lullaby that her mother used to sing her when she was a pup. Though it isn't the best lullaby a mother should sing to their pup, but it always managed to help Hennessy sleep at night. The melody is disturbing and filled with macabre, but she sings a few notes anyways..

"Sleep, sleep, sleep.." Hennessy coos in a rather soft and surprisingly angelic voice, she pauses for a moment as her sharp neon green gaze canvases the area around her before focusing on where she's walking as she continues the eerie lullaby. "Don't lie to close to the edge, or big bad wolf will come and drag you into the woods 'neath the willow root." Once the melody ends, Nessy settles down on the ashen ground, long tail wrapping delicately around her lithe frame.

"Dialogue"
she has been through hell. so believe me when i say, fear her when she looks into fire and smiles.

ooc; if the template looks botched on mobile lmk and i will edit it ! <3