ardent

Impra Armada

Impra

gems
size
build
player
06-11-2014, 03:11 PM (This post was last modified: 06-11-2014, 03:43 PM by Impra.)
Out-of-Character Name: Starry (Kat gave Imp to me. Thanks bby! <3)
How did you get here?: Um. Being sexy~

Character's Name: Impra
Season of Birth: Autumn
Adult Height: 39"
Appearance Description:
Build Impra is a towering goddess, her full height come to an impressive 39" tall. Despite her tall appearance she is lithely built, not retaining incredible muscle but she holds even less fat. She is a quick beast and looks like it as well, her body is similar to that of a greyhound her weight only reaching 130lbs on a good day. She is beautifully proportioned, having lovely curves and a pretty face. She carries herself with grace and elegance, a beautiful specimen of Isardis' seed.

Coloration Holding no pigment what so ever due to Albinism the she wolf is left with cherry blossom skin and a champagne coat. Her fur is always pristinely groomed, the long guard hairs seem to always fall perfectly upon her bodice.

Eyes The gems she carries are colored a delicate coral, their depths impenetrable by pigment. They are completely devoid of color expect for that of the vessels beneath. They can vary from the palest of pink to the most bloodthirsty of red.

Proof of Purchases: None needed. c:

Isolde

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Vail
06-11-2014, 03:48 PM

Welcome to Alacritis!

Now that you're fully accepted, here are some important links you may find useful.

Maintenance, Gem Store, Art Gallery, Player Database

[Image: critis_by_wolftaske-d58zw5t.png]

if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]