Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! UnderachieverSnake EyesVengeance
Pride - Bisexual
10-16-2020, 08:45 PM (This post was last modified: 10-16-2020, 08:50 PM by Recluse.)
((Minor PP permission granted by Blue for Derecho and Paddy))

It was time, Recluse dragged her prisoners out of the packlands for the first time since she'd brought them to her then aunt's doorstep. Her crown was so close she could taste it! Lilith was draped around the black and white prisoner's neck, her fangs poised above the woman's scrawny throat. The threat of venom was going to be used to keep them in check. Recluse instructed them to stay in the brush, reminding them that Lilith was watching and waiting, if they moved before explicitly told to she'd sink her fangs in.

Then the Klein woman seated herself in the clearing. For now her hostages would remain hidden, and she'd wait for the slate man to arrive.

"Speech" Think

Art by Ulfeid3
[Image: lQPmFy0.png]
 Recluse is an M rated character, thread at own risk.
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.

Torin

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Lolaf
10-16-2020, 08:47 PM

It was time, Torin had instructed his children to remain a few locations over. He would not risk them in this confrontation. Any member he had that had chosen to go with the albino woman would be instructed to wait a safe distance away and approach only once he and his wife and son were gone. Everyone else had left, he's made sure the woman would find her lands empty, and silently hoped that made her discontented. He wasn't surprised to find the woman already waiting for him, she carried the scents of his missing family this time and based on what he could smell he figured they were secreted away somewhere behind her... but he wasn't about to just give her Lirim without proof they were safe.

"Show me my wife and son." He said, tone hard, Torin had not patience to negotiate with the monster before him. The girl laughed, words leaving her lips and then his gaze flew towards the forms that appeared behind the woman and he suddenly found his legs growing weak. How long had it been since he'd seen them? His eyes prickled but he fought back his tears. He wasn't quick enough to stop his limbs from starting to move, however.

"Silent Treatment" & Deep thoughts

[Image: jBaYOuX.png]
I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3

Recluse

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! UnderachieverSnake EyesVengeance
Pride - Bisexual
10-16-2020, 08:50 PM

The slate alpha would arrive shortly, looking oh so fierce. It took all her control not to laugh at the man. He made demands of her and this time Recluse laughed. Oh so scary. She looked over her shoulder for a moment. "You heard him, Lilith." The serpent would whisper in the woman's ear that they were to rise now, show themselves, though she immediately returned to her position over the prisoner's throat. Recluse couldn't help the look of amusement that passed over her as she heard the man whimper slightly.

Oh how she loved a touching reunion. The man took a step forward though and instantly Recluse was on her paws. What an idiot. "Ah ah ah!" She called out, and Lilith would curl tighter around Derecho's throat, venom dripping from her exposed incisors. "You don't really think it's that easy do you? Your pack for their lives. I believe that was the deal, and I am more than ready to uphold my side of that bargain. You can't be so blind as to not see my companion there. If you brought anyone then tell them to stand down, one move from you or anyone else and Lilith will pump your pretty little wife so full of Venom she'll be dead before you can even get to her." Recluse smirked at the hatred that flashed across the man's face.

"Now hold up your end."

"Speech" Think

Art by Ulfeid3
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.

Torin

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Lolaf
10-16-2020, 08:54 PM

Torin was glad he'd left his kids behind, the last thing he wanted was for them to see either of their parents in this state. Especially with death hovering so close to his wife's throat. Torin swallowed hard and put down his other forepaw, understanding his mistake almost instantly. He fought back the urge to lunge at the woman as she so blatantly threatened his family's life. He grit his teeth and didn't bother to disguise his hatred, which only made the woman smile.

"By my powers as Dux of Lirim, I hereby step down and grant you my place as Dux of Lirim." He said, finding the strength to make everything he said sound official. Which it was, even if he was just making it up as he went. "All her lands and any of Lirim's members who wish to remain are yours. As per our agreement, any members who do not wish to remain are henceforth considered loners, and hold no standing within the pack." Torin finished and flashed the woman a glare.

"You have your crown, I hope you choke on it."

I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3

Recluse

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

Pride - Bisexual
10-16-2020, 08:58 PM

Recluse fought the urge to roll her eyes as the slate man said a bunch of nothing. He seemed the self-important type... not that Recluse had any room to talk. She nodded slightly and Lilith ordered the pair of hostages to move forward, they'd be allowed to return to the man's side, though Lilith wouldn't leave until they arrived in front of the slate alpha, then dropping to the ground and slithering over to Recluse and up her form.

So the man did have a little bit of fight in him. Little good it'd do now that he was a nothing. She'd wait until Lilith had curled herself once more around her neck before speaking again.

"You have your family, now leave my sight before I change my mind about keeping them." She said, the threat of the claim, the power she now wielded, implicit in her tone.

"Speech" Think

Art by Ulfeid3

Torin

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Lolaf
10-16-2020, 09:00 PM

Torin nearly broke down again as Derecho and his son finally reached him. He embraced his wife and son and for a brief moment he could forget the horror he'd found himself facing, but his family were dangerously thin and their abuser was standing before him, triumphant in her viciousness.

She ordered them to leave and Torin bundled his family away, cooing gently that they'd be fine, they were together now. He flashed a last glare over his shoulder at the woman, and silently wished her all the worst harm he'd ever imagined. Then he turned his attention towards finally feeling whole again.

-exit Torin-