size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantHalloween 2020 - Spooky CaveChristmas 2019Trick 2019
10-26-2020, 11:35 PM
She had been the newly appointed alpha for only a few short days. Truth be told, she was nervous, but she wanted to make her father proud and hoped she wouldn't flunk it. After all, he did say this was a test first...she was fine by that, as she still wasn't sure how she'd do or how the others would see it considering she was still so young. She practically chewed her lip as she paced beneath a tree for a few moments, stopping after she heard the annoyance from her osprey companion that sat in the trees above her. "Pacing nervously like that is not becoming, princess." Winter shot her a look before sighing, dropping her haunches to the ground as she subconsciously started to rub her horns against the trunk of the tree. "I'm supposed to be an alphess now, but I dunno how an alphess is really supposed to act? My dad made it look so easy...I guess that's why he decided to test me..." The osprey ruffled her feathers as she watched her young charge, "Perhaps. Though perhaps you also ought to show the rest of the pack that you can do this. And if not, it's not shameful to step down. Your father did say it was your choice, and you accepted. Though it is not forever if you decide that leading is not for you." The young alphess knew she was right, but it didn't ease the nervousness she felt as she continued to rub her horns against the trunk. A habit she had developed when she was feeling certain ways...one she had tried to stop but, of course, she had trouble doing so.
Winter has a set of ram horns that aren't depicted in all of her art.
She also has a Japanese Macaque & an Osprey companion that are assumed to be with her at all times unless otherwise mentioned.