size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantHalloween 2020 - Spooky CaveChristmas 2019Trick 2019
10-27-2020, 12:00 AM
She'd been stewing in her new position for a few days now, and before that...she'd been sort of doing her own thing. So much so that she hadn't spent any significant amount of time with her siblings, and she wanted to change that. She needed to change that. She didn't want to stray from them the way their mother had...she wanted them close. Needed them close. And she hoped they'd forgive her for being such a wayward soul. Granted, they had been split practically from the beginning and she had gotten absorbed in her own adventures, she wanted to reconnect and rekindle their relationship. Assuming there was still one to save. She decided to seek out Polaris first, hoping her sister wasn't too busy to chat or...play or...wait...were alphas still allowed to play? She had neglected to ask her father. He said this was a test, so he had thrown her blindly to the wolves so to speak. She frowned as she hesitated for a moment, but pressed on anyway. She didn't have to change just because her status in the pack had changed...right? "Polaris? Are you around?" She called out as she peeked in the different cabins, not quite trusting her memory to remind her which one was her sisters. Normally she knew who had claimed what room...but for some reason, now that she was actually looking for someone specific, her mind was blanking.
Winter has a set of ram horns that aren't depicted in all of her art.
She also has a Japanese Macaque & an Osprey companion that are assumed to be with her at all times unless otherwise mentioned.

Polaris I

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player

Valentines 2020Treat 2019
10-27-2020, 09:00 AM

Polaris was happy for her sister and her ascension to leadership, she felt happy that finally, her father was able to rest from all of these years of leading. And even though sometimes she held some slight envy as far as she knew only Winter was placed into consideration for being chosen alpha but she had to be happy for her, despite how that managed to be planted in her heart some thorns of resentment. But that was the reality and she had to stick with that. Maybe she could aim for a higher position.

She rested in their den with her eyes closed as she wanted to have some time for her to clean her thoughts via sleeping. But soon the voice of her sister echoed. Calling for her it seemed. "Winter?" She rose her head to try eyeing her sister by the eyes. "Is everything okay?" She rose to her feet and walked up to her sibling before stopping before her, keeping some distance. Not too much but just enough to be respectful.

"Speech"

[Image: Polaris_pixel.png]

Winter

Loner

Expert Fighter (130)

Novice Intellectual (20)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Dragon Mod

11-02-2020, 10:19 PM

"Winter? Is everything okay?" She peered around the corner of one of the doors to find her sister approach. Winter offered a small, shy grin. Which was an unusual act in itself because she generally wasn't the shy type at all. "I uh, I was wondering if maybe you wanted to hang out today?" She tried to keep from fidgeting her paws, wondering if Polaris even wanted to hang out with her now that she was the alpha...or at least, the trial alpha. Honestly, she wasn't sure if she was cut out for the position, but she also didn't want to disappoint her dad. Even though she agreed to trial as an alpha, she didn't know if it would put even more of a strain on her relationship with her siblings. "If you don't wanna, I understand. I just figured since we haven't spent a whole lotta time y'know..." Okay, now she was just being pathetic. Fumbling for an excuse to hang out with her sister.

"Speech"

She also has a Japanese Macaque & an Osprey companion that are assumed to be with her at all times unless otherwise mentioned.

Polaris I

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player

Valentines 2020Treat 2019
11-11-2020, 09:50 PM

Winter's reaction took her by surprise as her sister wasnt the shy type of wolf, and that picked up her concern. She didnt want to imagine her sister having issues without her being there to help her, and with that in mind, she looked at her. But in the end, she didnt say anything yet, wanting to hear what she had to say first. "I uh, I was wondering if maybe you wanted to hang out today?" Was she nervous about that? She didn't know what was on Winter's mind but instead of giving that too much attention, she smiled at her warmly. "Of course, I'll always want to hang out with you. With me, you don't need to ask at all." She answered calmly aiming to place a leg around her neck in an attempt to hug her. Alpha or not she was her sister and she would always be there for her.  "If you don't wanna, I understand. I just figured since we haven't spent a whole lotta time y'know..." "Shhhh, don't worry as I said I am always happy to spend time with you."

"Speech"

[Image: Polaris_pixel.png]

Winter

Loner

Expert Fighter (130)

Novice Intellectual (20)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Dragon Mod

11-16-2020, 11:15 PM
"Of course, I'll always want to hang out with you. With me, you don't need to ask at all." Her ears perked at her sisters response, though she said nothing quite yet, the hope and happiness that suddenly filled her gaze was noticeable. When her sister approached her to wrap her in a hug, Winter felt content and happy that her sister thought she was worth spending time with. "Shhhh, don't worry as I said I am always happy to spend time with you." She sniffed as she hugged her sister back, feeling a little less worried now. She thought their relationship had gone, but it seemed Polaris was willing to forgive her. "Thank you, Polaris. To be honest, I've been afraid that our relationship was...well...I'm not sure how to put it. I know I'm generally not the type to worry about stuff too much, but I love you guys and I want to spend more time with all of you." She pulled back as she offered a small smile to her sister. "I have to ask though...are you upset that dad offered me the position of alpha? It's not a for sure permanent thing yet...be honest, what do you think?" She really did want to know what they thought. If they felt like they weren't adequate enough or something. If they felt that way, well...she'd do what she could so they wouldn't feel like that if that was the case.