love only grows by sharing

Viridiana

gems
size
build
player
06-10-2014, 07:15 PM

ooc;; Vi's gonna call for song, anyone welcome to show though

Ludicael was the closest? Why the hell hadn't she come here first? Defiantly a derp moment on her part. But never the less her paws would bring her to the boarders of Ludicael's boarders and after a moment she would place her slowly dwindling bundle beside her and step forward. For once she did not sit, instead standing as head tipped back and howl circled upwards for Song. They were already allies, Song had made that much clear before Vi had left this pack and though they had not seen each other since she could only hope that that alliance would remain standing. There was nothing more she could ask from this pack so she did not call for anyone of authority. Simply Song. Hopefully she was well.

Table by Azil

Song

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
Vail
06-11-2014, 02:15 PM

Song's petite form would lay by her two young children, Dutiron and Descant. Dual toned eyes would took to their almost still bodies, breath would come slow to their young lungs. She didn't want to move, she didn't want to leave them because she didn't know if this moment could be their last intake of air. She had cried, when they were asleep, Cherokee wasn't there to help her get through. This time she would believe he was gone for good. She was even doubting his last excuse.
Dark thoughts would be interrupted by a call she'd heard before, one that asked for her help. What might she be there for now? Hope would try and arise in her chest, could she be returning her favor. Could Vi have found the cure? She would shake the thought from her mind as she stood, the call obviously for her. She would kiss both of her sons, and turn to where the woman had sounded from.
Her elegant limbs would bring her stained pelt to the Queen's side. "It's good to see you Vi, I've heard all of teh packs have been suffering from this disease. How have you fared?"" She was curious to the package the brilliant red woman held, another surge of hope would run through her. Curiosity would become apparent in her golden and sea colored eyes, as her features would tip to the side.

"Speech"

Viridiana

gems
size
build
player
06-11-2014, 10:12 PM

The wait was not long and the woman who arrived was not the beautiful and elegant woman Vi had come to know and love. A soft whine would slip form her lips, head stretching forwards as if yearning to touch the woman and comfort her in some way. She was matted and dirty, dried blood flecking her pelt. She knew someone who was sick. Song would speak, going through formalities before asking about the disease and how Vi had been faring. "My wife, beta, daughter and a member of my council fell ill unfortunately. Its been? Taxing?" She said, sighing heavily. But she was here for a purpose, something it looked like Song needed. She reached into her leaf, folding down the edges before reaching down to pluck up a bundle of each of the three herbs she had brought with her. She leaned forward and placed them carefully before Song like a child bringing their mother a gift they weren't sure that they would like. "I promise it's not poison. The queen of Tortuga didn't greet me? Pleasantly. There is horsetail, alfalfa and valerian root there. If all are ingested together it seems to be the cure. My pack is healing slowly. It takes some time to cure completely." Hopefully they had wolves in their pack who could figure out dosages and had healers who had more if they needed more. Vi honestly hadn't learned much of healing while she had been here.

Table by Azil