ardent

it ain't no fun if the homies can't have none

Viridiana

gems
size
build
player
06-10-2014, 06:56 PM

It was spratic, her travels seeming to take her up and down Ala with her little bag of goodies. She half expected with be greeted with song and dance and praise but no. She got none of that. Normally it was just a bunch of grumpy sick people. God she hated sick people. This time she found herself somewhere actually quite dear to her heart, the place where she had first met Desiree so many months ago. The dance floor of the gods. It was claimed not by another pack that Vi really knew nothing about. But no doubt they too would have sick people. So she would slip to the boards, once again moving to sit at them and place her little bag of goodies on the ground before moving to sit beside them. Head would tip back and an easy call would be let out for an alpha or someone of authority. Hopefully someone with enough authority to bargain a bit.

Table by Azil

Virgil I

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
06-10-2014, 07:01 PM

She comes to the borders rapidly, fiery eyes lock upon the russet frame of a stranger. Her scent alerts the Empress that this is neither friend nor foe, and she looks over her frame for sign of threat. Virgil?s posture is dominant, confident, but hardly aggressive. She does not make a move to sit as the russet woman does, instead dipping her head in brief greeting. ?Virgil Olympus, Empress of Olympus. How may I help you?? she questions, looking to see a package near the woman. Virgil, despite her strength, looks incredibly exhausted. Having a bunch of sickly children has taken its toll upon the golden woman. Her features seem gaunt, her eyes exhausted. Alas, she will not admit such a weakness.

Table by Lu - Image by Poison - Code for Ala Only
[Image: 2u8dyte.jpg]

Viridiana

gems
size
build
player
06-10-2014, 07:08 PM

The wait was almost non existent before an unknown woman appeared bathed in the colour of the sun. She was perfect, completely perfect. The woman dipped her head and Vi dipped it as well, storing her name away for future reference. "I am Viridiana, Samrata of Covari. I have come to offer you a trade of sorts. Though maybe a peace offer is the better term." Words were straight to business, easy and a slow smile slithering across her lips. But the woman looked tired she wouldn't take much of her time. With that she would dip her head down, reaching into her leaf to gather up a small bundle of herbs, a bit of each three that made up the cure before placing them before the queen and tipping her head.

Table by Azil

Virgil I

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
06-10-2014, 07:14 PM

The woman introduces herself as the leader of a pack called Covari, a term which Virgil stores away. She now knows of Cataleya in Arcanum, Raisa in Ebony, and this red woman before her. The goddess listens close, eyes observing curiously as the fiery woman offers forth a group of herbs. ?We have plenty of plants here in Olympus, what sort of bargain are you seeking to force from me?? she questions. Part of her grows suspicious, but she will assume nothing. Ears pivot as she seeks to hear what exactly the russet woman desires, knowing that she has a few things to bargain with.

Viridiana

gems
size
build
player
06-10-2014, 07:20 PM

"Peace between our packs?" The golden woman was suspicious and Vi couldn't blame her, she hadn't exactly offered up anything in return. As she declined the herbs Vi would pick them up and place them back within the folds of her leaf before returning her gaze to the woman. "Force is such a harsh term. As I said a peace offering is better. My healers and I have found the cure to this sickness. I don't know you. You don't know me. I would like to start off on the right foot. If the good queen would allow??" Polite as always, words slithering from her tongue with far too much ease. This was only the second time she had done this.

Table by Azil

Virgil I

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
06-10-2014, 07:45 PM

She listens as Viridiana speaks, nodding her head as if thinking things over. She speaks of peace between packs, and Virgil figures she might know where this is going. She offers the cure, and the Empress knows she must secure it. She has to save her little ones, her poor little helpless infants. ?I will accept your peace, and raise you another offer. Do you have any children, miss Viridiana? If so, in order to secure our promises of peace, I would like to suggest a betrothal,? she says. She will speak to her children later, but for now she thinks of Gaia. Gaia who would be her heiress, Gaia whose future is most important. She can save her daughter from the wrath of the gods by giving her a future husband now.

Viridiana

gems
size
build
player
06-10-2014, 09:57 PM

She seemed disinterested, like she had heard the proposal one too many times before and as if she wasn't keen on obliging Vi's requests. But then Vi mentioned the cure and finally some light showed in her eyes, a spark of something. And when the woman spoke she one upped Vi's offer even, speaking of a betrothal. Secure the peace? Vi had never really considered it but slowly she would nod along. "Indeed I do. I have two sons and a daughter I would allow you to choose from. If you deem one suitable to marry to a child of your choosing then I would accept your proposal." Vi said easily as she dipped her head in consideration. "The herbs are horsetail, alfalfa and valerian root. My pack mates have been growing steadily better since we administered it yesterday but are still not 100 percent. If you do not have them all I have brought them with me here." Vi said, head tipping to motion to the herbs she had produced before without explaining what they were.

Table by Azil

Natalya

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
06-13-2014, 09:07 PM
[Image: EJlRXr4.png]
Quote:Through her agony, the Centurion forced herself to rise to respond to the call. Despite enduring the death of her son only a few short days ago, her duties still required performing. Virgil had three ill children who faced the possibility of the same fate Hermes had suffered. Helios was struggling through the same pain as his wife. None of them could truly count on the others to be able to handle anything but their personal issues.

Fortunately, or unfortunately depending how you looked at it, Virgil had been able to attend to this visitor. Natalya arrived to hear of the betrothal and the cure that was being shared. Pain flashed through her like a lightning bolt as she realized that it had come what felt like only moments too late. Too late to save her boy. When she spoke, her voice held level, but her face surely showed the struggle to keep it that way.

"I am Natalya, Centurion of Olympus. You need not worry about leaving too many herbs here, as I have a respectable collection, but we are short on horsetail and alfalfa if you do not mind lending us some of those? We don't need much, as the only amount lost was in an attempt at curing the illness, and it would probably be best for you to have more for any other packs that you visit." She paused and directed a glance toward the empress. "Thank you very much for your aide, Queen of Covari. Your generosity will not be forgotten."