sharing is caring

Viridiana

gems
size
build
player
06-10-2014, 06:50 PM

ooc;; i apologize, every gets short posts since there are so many packs XD

Red woman was still angry, still frustrated and feeling like crap. But still. She had washed herself then gathered up what herbs they had left of the cure, which was actually more then enough for many, before setting off. She didn't even know where to start. But for some reason she headed north, long legs covering the distance in what felt like no time at al but in truth was probably more like a day. Late afternoon marked her arrival. Dainty paws sinking deeply into the snow as she grumped and grumbled the whole way. A lady never sloshed through the snow. But as she approached the boarder of the spindly pines she would slow, moving close to the boarder before dropping the large leaf she had bundled all the herbs in and moving to sit beside them. From there head would tip back, calling for the alpha or someone of high rank. Seemed not all alpha's were immune? Hopefully someone with enough post to bargain at least would show up.

"Speech"

Athena I

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
06-10-2014, 07:02 PM

A patrols kept Athena close to the borders at almost all hours of the day now. With so many ill she took it upon herself to guard Glaciem's massive borders. That is why when a call rang out for Glaciem's alpha from a voice she did not recognize Athena was near by and able to arrive in a few short moments. She moved easily though the thick snow as she grew up in the nearly eternal winter of the north, clearly more accustomed to the white crystals than their visitor.

Athena approached her curiously, her split-tone gaze glancing over the red woman's form briefly before settling on the herbs she carried with her. Not wanting to get her hopes up, she raised her gaze to meet the woman's, keeping her stance calm but clearly one of authority. "I am Athena Armada, heiress of Glaciem. What brings you up to our borders?"

Speech
Thought
Others

Viridiana

gems
size
build
player
06-10-2014, 07:24 PM

Her wait was almost non existent and as the black and white woman approached Vi would lift herself, head dipping in greeting. Athena. Was this one of Isar's spawn? "Greetings young one, is the good king ill?" She had to ask. She had only met Isar and a woman named Argent here. And of course. There had been her nephew at one point a lifetime ago. "I come bearing gifts. I am Viridiana, queen and Samrata of Covari. I am here to offer you the cure to this sickness, for a non violence pact that maybe one day will be able to form into an alliance..?" The woman knew what she wanted and she got straight to the point. Brow arched elegantly as she smiled at the woman. It would be hard to say no. Vi was expecting nothing from anyone other then a simple word that they would not attack Vi and Vi would not attack them.

"Speech"

Athena I

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
06-10-2014, 08:46 PM

The woman would immediately question the state of the king's health and Athena would simply answer, "He indeed is not feeling well at the moment, but not to worry. I am filling in his place." She wouldn't simply give away all of their struggles at the drop of a hat to a stranger.

She would finally introduce herself and tell her reason for being there and Athena would carefully keep her expression smooth and calm, letting her only immediate reaction to the cure be a glance down at the promised herbs. It seemed too good to be true, that a queen from another pack would bring the cure to their doorstep. It would be for a price, but one that Athena did not think would be of too high a cost.

She looked back up to the Covari's gaze, a slight smile touching her silvery muzzle. "The price you ask for is a fair one. Glaciem is ruthless, but we are also fair and will not attack when we are not provoked. A peace treaty is easy enough to grant and perhaps, in time as we learn more about each other, we could talk of an alliance."

She looked down at the cure once more, a bit more of a smile touching her muzzle. She couldn't wait to get it back to Eris so their wolves could finally be healed. So her brother, father, and aunt could all be healed. Finally, this illness would be over. "Will you tell me the names of the herbs or give me a sample of them to take back to our healer?"

Speech
Thought
Others

Viridiana

gems
size
build
player
06-10-2014, 10:15 PM

So Isar was sick. That was too bad, she had liked them last time they had met. Hopefully he would survive this and it seemed that this woman was ruling in his place. "You suit the role well." Vi replied easily, studying the youngster with an easy smile.

Athena remained impassive, only stealing a glance at the bundle Vi had brought with her when the mention of a cure was brought up. There was interest there and Vi planned to exploit it. Finally a tint of a smile touched her lips and she spoke, speaking of glaciem and it's ways. Honestly. Vi knew a bit too much about them. "That is all I ask. Covari itself is a more neutral pack but I have plans. Schemes if you would. I think one day we might be able to help each other?" Maybe she was saying more then she should but Athena seemed ambitious, she seemed like she knew what she wanted from life. Maybe she would be interested in coming along for the ride in Vi's world domination plans.

After a moment Athena would ask of the herbs and Vi would reach down, reaching into her leaf to pull out a mouthful of the three herbs before reaching forward to place them before Athena. "They are alfalfa, horsetail and valerian root. All to be ingested. I will be traveling to each pack to give out the herbs as well." Vi said easily, hoping she would be okay with that even if Vi wasn't. She wasn't looking forward to visiting Valhalla herself.

Table by Azil

Athena I

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
06-11-2014, 10:25 AM

Viridana spoke of schemes and plans and curiosity touched Athena's gaze. She wouldn't ask what the red woman meant exactly at the moment, but the mystery of it had her wondering at least. "Perhaps we can," Athena replied simply, giving the queen a slight smile. So far she was pleased with the Covari queen and she hoped they would meet again in the future, maybe to further discuss her schemes.

She watched Viridana take a bit of each herb from the pile and pass it across to her, Athena's smile widening a bit when she did. She stored away the names of each of the herbs to tell Eris, though she was sure the Overseer would recognize them anyway. "I wish you safe travels to all of the other packs then. And I hope you get what you want from them in return." While she didn't care of Valhalla or many of the other packs besides Tortuga, she did not feel she had the right to try to keep the cure from them. She had seen what the illness could do to a wolf and Glaciem certainly wasn't in any condition to be firing shots at other packs.

Athena dipped her head politely before scooping up the herbs and turning to run towards Eris's den, eager to get the cure to her and to Vereux.

Speech
Thought
Others

Viridiana

gems
size
build
player
06-11-2014, 10:44 AM

Athena seemed curious rather then offended and Vi couldn't help but smile at the thought of alligning with Glaciem. She had always liked Isardis, and was already growing to like this woman. She agreed to consider taking to Vi again and the red woman nodded easily, watching as Athena watched her. The black and white woman would wish Vi safe travels and inky lips would curl into a smile as she added that he hoped Vi got what she wanted. "Thank you, I wish your pack a speedy recovery..." Vi would respond easily, head tipping as she watched the woman depart for a moment before leaning down to fold up the edges of her leaf and pick it up. It was a good first meeting, off to the next. She turned and padded off, only getting a hundred meters before she realized she had to slosh through the snow again and started trumping and grumbling. God she hated the snow...

-exit Vi-

"Speech"