Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
10-30-2020, 07:09 PM
As Marshal plummeted from the air, squawking out the information, Sirius dropped the leg of deer and stood erratic, listening intentionally. Forgetting his meal and the blood on his chin, the Warlord raced from the Armada territory, and into that of Ashen. Searching for the Empress that he had backed and helped seat on the throne. His first student, and a wolf that would always be a daughter to him.

He stopped outside her den, even in his rush he would not be so crude as to barge in on the Empress’s sleeping quarters. Instead, he scratched at the door. “Empress, are you in?” he would hear from her own lips how she got injured, and who he could mangle and maim in revenge.

Venom

Loner

Master Fighter (275)

Master Intellectual (279)

An icon representing the specialty Bulwark Bulwark

An icon representing the specialty Bard Bard

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
KatG6

TeacherIsland HopperSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipSocialiteBest Buds
HomebodyWinnerAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
VengeanceOverachieverOoh La LaWealthyMammoth HunterFestival Organizer
ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerBeeventLegendaryWordySnake Eyes
Double MasterHalloween 2020 - Witches HutGold Medal 2020Valentines 2020Dream WeaverVolcano
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019Costume Contest 2019Promptober 2019
10-31-2020, 07:30 PM
She wasn’t sure when Hattori had left the palace but it was after she had been forced back to rest. He’d begun her lessons, something she found herself oddly appreciative of. Venom was able to rest well and she didn’t find herself waking until she heard Sirius’s voice at the entrance of her private chambers. She couldn’t very well go out and meet him, but it was still kind of weird inviting him inside.

”Yes, Seer. I’m here.” She uttered softly as she threw off the blanket of sleepiness. Venom blinked open her bright pink and lavender eyes as she looked towards the entrance of her cave. She still felt embarrassed at her current situation. She hadn’t meant to gain such a serious injury, but if there was anyone she could garner advice from it was her warlord. It wasn’t so long ago he was in the same situation. ”Welcome to my prison.”
[Image: ven-sig.png]

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
11-06-2020, 09:42 PM

He waited a moment at her door, until the Empress’s voice called out to him. Identifying her presence, and welcoming him in. he pushed gently inside, eyes seeking the young, capable woman, and landing on her injury. A growl slipped his lips, his eyes darkening. He had scarcely believed it when Marshal had told him. But it was true, something had dared to injure his Empress.

She was as restless as Sirius, and he knew she was going to be just as frustrated with the consequences that came with such an injury. Sirius had been a prickly beast, and his tongue had lashed many a wolf until Io had knocked some sense into his thick skull. Would Venom fall as easily to such frustrations? He would have to endeavor to entertain her. “Your prison looks comfortable, granted. But yes, a prison all the same. What happened? Who am I killing?”

"Speech"

Venom

Loner

Master Fighter (275)

Master Intellectual (279)

An icon representing the specialty Bulwark Bulwark

An icon representing the specialty Bard Bard

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
KatG6

TeacherIsland HopperSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipSocialiteBest Buds
HomebodyWinnerAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
VengeanceOverachieverOoh La LaWealthyMammoth HunterFestival Organizer
ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerBeeventLegendaryWordySnake Eyes
Double MasterHalloween 2020 - Witches HutGold Medal 2020Valentines 2020Dream WeaverVolcano
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019Costume Contest 2019Promptober 2019
11-12-2020, 01:57 PM
Sirius acted much like she expected, a growl tugging at his lips as eyes were paid upon her broken form. She could see in his eyes the understanding he felt, he’d been forced to endure a similar ailment and she remembered clearly how difficult it had been to be in his presence. Or how much fun her younger self had teasing him. He returned those actions much more gently as he agreed to calling the place her prison. If she wasn’t careful she was going to go and get herself fat.

”The earth on which you stand on, if you must know.” She chuckled lightly despite the situation. ”I miss stepped after a light tremble in the earth.” Even now memories of that day were growing much more foggy. ”My wolves are keeping me occupied.” She assured him lightly, thinking of the one most responsible. ”Hattori especially, I’ve been learning to speak his native tongue.” She knew he was well aware of the name, and observed closely for any sign that Sirius held a bitter taste in his mouth. Azure’s warning returned to her, but she wondered about his assessment and if it didn’t hold as much as her future warlord’s bias or his genuine concern.
[Image: ven-sig.png]

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

11-29-2020, 03:39 PM
The Warlord's eyes trailed over that of his Empress, first student, and almost-daughter, the soft growl still sitting like poison upon his tongue. Keeping her safe would always be important to him, despite the distances from their dens, and the separate worries that plagued their days. They were kin, both in the rolls of leadership, and in that they were family.

As she told him what hurt her, he frowned, and let his eyes triail slowly downwards, shifting one paw and then the other. If she expected him to beat the earth, it might seem for a moment that she would be lucky, but he did not lift his paws. He realised then that it was almost a year ago exactly that he had suffered a similar wound, dealt by unsure footing.

He nodded his head softly as she told him that her wolves kept her busy. “If you need for anything, call for me.” He said, and meant it, as he always would. As for Hattori - “I am glad he is your wolf, he gave me a timeline warning and helped me ensure the safety of one of my own.” His knowledge had panned out, and it was a strike in good favour for the Empire, looking out for their sister pack Armada.