gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Lowin

Halloween 2020 - Haunted House
10-31-2020, 08:04 PM (This post was last modified: 02-14-2021, 05:56 PM by Mikko.)
[Image: mikkobby-ardent.png]

MikkoMale6 YearsLonerChaotic NeutralIt's Complicated (Heterosexual)

Some time ago, Mikko and his half-sister Acciona made a daring escape from their brother Enno, whom had been holding them hostage as gifts for their estranged father following a plague that had scattered his kingdom and left them homeless. However, it is only now, after intense care under a woman by the name of Shiba Klein, that Mikko is finally well enough to integrate himself into his new home within Habari, where Shiba's family resides. At the moment, he is not exactly keen on socializing--or much of anything, really--but he knows he wants to do something different with his second chance at life. Something better.

OPEN for:
  • Friends
  • Enemies
  • Training/skills
  • Experiencing the wonders of alcohol
  • Think of something different? Fire away!
CLOSED for:
  • Romance

[Image: praxisavatar2.png]

PraxisFemale3 YearsLonerNeutral GoodSingle (Heterosexual)

Praxis has recently traded a life of comfort for one of independence, one where she does not have to lean on the name of another in order to make herself well-known. For generations, her family and that which ruled over them, the Praeses, lived, fought, and reigned alongside one another, but she and her sister Calixta have decided to go their own way, particularly after learning a few distasteful things about the men they grew up with and had dared to try and love. Now here, on Boreas, they hope to live well, be treated well, and make a name for themselves.

OPEN for:
  • Friends
  • Enemies
  • Training/skills
  • Flings
  • Romance
CLOSED for:
  • n/a

[Image: sundaravatar.png]

SundaraFemale5 YearsLonerTrue NeutralSingle (Bisexual)

Sundara comes from somewhat of a lonely childhood as a bastard daughter. So far, she's only heard whispers of the Fatalis family; she's yet to meet any of them--even Ares, her father, who died the day after her birth. All she knows is that they're somewhere waiting to be found and to fill the void in her gut. In the meantime, 'Dara occupies herself with...well, whatever she feels like, really. Sex. A good fight. A drink with a stranger. Sex. What you see is what you get from her, unless she's trying for something she wants. Overall, she's a hardy, extroverted warrior with a penchant for life's indulgences.

OPEN for:
  • Friends
  • Enemies
  • Training/skills
  • Flings
  • Romance
  • Maybe some accidental kids because she's pretty but don't tell her I said that
CLOSED for:
  • n/a

[Image: hayaiav.png]

HayaiFemale2 YearsLonerChaotic NeutralSingle (Bisexual)

Hayai has come to Boreas in search of other lost koi. While bubbly and outgoing, she has just as much potential to show her colors as an Iga warrior (and has the secrets to prove it). She sees little to laugh about whenever criticism is thrown her way, but those who do respect her tend to have a tough time getting rid of her.

OPEN for:
  • Friends
  • Enemies
  • Training/skills
  • Flings
  • Romance
CLOSED for:
  • n/a

[Image: karine-av.png]

KarineFemale5 YearsLonerLawful GoodSingle (Heterosexual)

One might not guess upon meeting Karine that she's been to hell and back, but the truth is that this woman has seen every side of politics and is not one to be easily swayed or fooled by them. She comes from lost kin, love, children and friends. She comes from a fallen crown. It's uncertain exactly what she seeks as she journeys through Boreas, but one thing she does know is that regardless of what she finds to fill the voids in her heart, she would rather die before feeling that same amount of loss again.

OPEN for:
  • Friends
  • Enemies
  • Training/skills
  • Flings
  • Romance
  • Possibly a pack down the line. She's never really been a follower.
CLOSED for:
  • n/a
[Image: Mikko-Icon.png][Image: praxisicon.png][Image: sundaraicon.png][Image: NephIcon.png][Image: Karine-Icon.png]
Plot with me!

Mikko is a MATURE character. Discretion is advised.

Adelphie

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Luisiana
11-01-2020, 12:38 PM
hey love, im happy to thread with either, whoever you have the mostm use for if you wanna throw me a thread :D

Mikko

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Lowin

11-01-2020, 04:17 PM
Hey! I feel like your gal and Praxis might have a bit in common! Adelphie seems like she's got a few things to say about love and authority, and both those conversations sound perfect for Prax right about now lmao
[Image: Mikko-Icon.png][Image: praxisicon.png][Image: sundaraicon.png][Image: NephIcon.png][Image: Karine-Icon.png]
Plot with me!

Adelphie

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Luisiana
11-04-2020, 02:54 PM
yes lets do it! could you start us a thread

Mikko

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Lowin

11-04-2020, 03:20 PM
Sure! Adding to my list C:
Plot with me!

Stjarna A.

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Lunarcat7

Ice Bridge ExplorerMammoth HunterPride - GayPride - AgenderDouble Master
11-07-2020, 11:01 AM
I'd be up for some large predator fights for skills if you want! I have Stjarna and Jynn in need of more fight points.

Mikko

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Lowin

11-11-2020, 01:22 PM
I would love to bulk up Mikko's fight points! I'll send you a DM ^^
Plot with me!

Lyssa

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Scarlet

02-27-2021, 05:38 PM
Mikko + Nox
Two fellow intellectuals with rough pasts. Nox is likely to associate with Habari eventually but has yet to meet Recluse. They could swap some knowledge, or Nox can one-sidedly carry the conversation as she's lonely and likely to talk too much regardless of whether he likes it or not.

Sundara + Nox
Nox is at a pretty rough point in her life having lost her children, mate, and pretty much everyone she knew. She's bisexual and though not currently looking for any relationships may enjoy a no-strings-attached relationship/friendship with someone with a carefree whimsical personality.

Tbh I'm open to all sorts of ideas, you can find both my characters and their profiles here

Lyssa is unpredictable, cruel, and takes enjoyment in the suffering of others. Those who wish to interact with her must be fully-aware and have discretion in their interactions. If you don't like the idea of your character being harmed then you are advised to stay far away.

Lyssa was born with somatosensory loss. It prohibits her ability to feel pain almost completely.

A woman's voice!

I quickly ran

Into the trees with empty hands

A fox it was

He shook, afraid

I spoke no words, no sound he made

His bone exposed

His hind was lame

I raised a stone to end his pain

What caused the wound?

How large the teeth?

I saw new eyes were watching me...