Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player

ExplorerPride - DemisexualHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave
11-07-2020, 09:39 PM (This post was last modified: 11-07-2020, 09:40 PM by Lyric.)
Lyric walked through the plains with steady pace as his eyes lurked with interest. After his little issue in the island, he became even more focused on working on his healing skills. He wanted to learn from those who held more knowledge on the matter. But who? Where to start? He wasn't sure but he wanted to get started.

As he walked he though on what to do today. Maybe he could beging learning from herbs like the female he met a while ago. Asvor was her. She technically introduced the young Lyric into the healing oath. And now he wanted to further on those lessons. And like that he looked for herbs but which ones?

Either way he wanted to also find anyone who could give him a paw. But as the wind moved his hairs and the soft sun touched his nose a soft smile formed. With now two years , he now has to go on and learn quickly his task.
[Image: lyric.png]

Lyric has a female Perrier's sifaka named Lola she is with him all the time unless specified otherwise.

Spirit

Loner

Intermediate Intellectual (55)

Intermediate Healer (50)

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player

Pride - Gay (MLM)The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
11-15-2020, 06:15 PM
Spirit's confidence, while it had started to rise considerably, had seemed to deflate drastically again at the realization that his mom was... no longer here in Abaven? Saying that she was gone felt too permanent, but it'd been a long while since he'd seen her last and her scent was no longer as pronounced. He'd long since moved out of her den and sorted out one of his own, but more than once he'd awoken with nightmares that made it difficult to return to sleep, and when he went to seek her out she was nowhere to be found.

He tried to keep his mind off these thoughts, deciding to seek out Theory soon to ask her what could be done - or if she knew anything. Until then, he needed to focus on his own training. Surely he'd see Meadow again soon and they'd have another lesson. That was one thing to look forward to, and truthfully one of the only things keeping him going. He still had siblings here, and though he hadn't managed to speak to any of them properly since their reunion, he still wanted to prove himself to them. To prove that he was capable and worthy of their family name. Letting out a sigh, he continued on through the plains... though he was distracted, and hardly noticed he was nearing Lyric until he was too close to sneak away without being noticed. Spirit swallowed hard, reeling backwards and trying to steady himself. "Oh, I'm s-so s-sorry," he stammered. The male before him was no doubt family, but he didn't know exactly who he was. "I n-need to watch w-where I'm going..."

Spirit has a female strawberry Finch companion named Strawberry, who is almost always nearby.
He also is usually wearing a saddlebag if he's away from home.

Lyric

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player

11-19-2020, 05:46 PM

He kept going with his walk, having his mind away from the real world. But who could blame him? He had a lot on his head, not only from the losses he had through his growth but the changes of scenario as well. Eyes narrowed slightly upon the memories, memories of his faraway past when his family was complete, happy. His parents were gone, and Tempo was as well leaving just Beat and himself. How did this happen? Why did they got divided like this? Yes, their parents died but they still had each other didnt they? They could have overtaken the loss as the brothers they were, but now all was fractured, broken and he didnt know how to fix that.

He sighed tired, hoping no one was seeing him. He never liked to show how he felt openly, not even around family. He just wasnt that expressive and if he ever was, was because he was alone but besides that he never did.

But as his attention dove with the past, he almost didnt notice his cousin. But as soon as he spoke he shook his head and stopped to turn his head to the newcomer. A cousin of his though he didn't know him at all. "Oh hello there," He began in a calm way, hearing the way he apologized.

"It's okay, there is no need to apologize. You did nothing wrong at all." He attempted to give them a soft smile. "My name is Lyric Destruction. And you?" Well, if he was family it felt just right to get to know him.

"Speech"

Lyric has a female Perrier's sifaka named Lola she is with him all the time unless specified otherwise.

Spirit

Loner

Intermediate Healer (50)

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player

11-22-2020, 08:00 PM
It wasn't at all uncommon for Spirit to have his head in the clouds, his thoughts wandering far above and beyond the present. It was one of his coping mechanisms, and an effective one at that, though it often proved embarrassing when it translated into moments like this. He was perceptive when he wanted to be, but when he was thinking of something else entirely he had a tendency to not pay attention to where he was going. And he definitely had a lot on his mind lately. Fortunately for him, this wolf didn't seem at all upset that he'd stumbled upon him, greeting him calmly. His quiet demeanor seemed to ease Spirit's nerves, if only slightly.

He nodded slowly at his words. He wasn't upset at being bothered; in fact, he said he didn't need to apologize at all. Good. He felt like most of his family would at least be forgiving of his wandering mind, even if others might not be, though he'd gotten quite lucky in that all the wolves he'd been meeting lately were kind and accommodating to him. "Spirit. D-Destruction," he added, almost as an afterthought, in case Lyric wasn't completely sure. With so many wolves in Abaven it was hard to be entirely certain who was family unless you knew every wolf fairly well. "I w-was looking for a plant that I've s-seen around here. B-boneset?" He offered, head tilting slightly. If Lyric would even want to join him, he had no idea, but Spirit needed to do something to occupy his mind today.

Spirit has a female strawberry Finch companion named Strawberry, who is almost always nearby.

Lyric

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player

12-03-2020, 09:26 AM (This post was last modified: 12-03-2020, 09:26 AM by Lyric.)

His eyes wouldn't leave the smaller male's form and especially his head, he could notice the nervousness on his features. Was he scared of him? He hoped he wasnt, Lyric from all the wolves wouldn't even put a paw on a fly and even less in a packmate. "Spirit. D-Destruction," Family? Well in a pack so big as Abaven the idea of struggling with family wasnt that crazy, but a smile formed upon knowing he was actually talking to family he just got to know. "Is great to meet you Spirit!" He said wagging his tail behind him. "Is everything okay?" Yes, the question may have come too sudden but he felt like it was his responsibility to seek his relative's well-being.

"I w-was looking for a plant that I've s-seen around here. B-boneset?" The idea caught his attention. "I see, I was certainly looking for learning more about herbs. Is it okay if I come with you?" He asked, if they didnt want him to come along he was fine with it.

""

Spirit

Loner

Intermediate Healer (50)

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player

12-16-2020, 07:53 PM
Truthfully? Spirit was scared of everything, and Lyric was no exception. The only difference was that he was less afraid of his family than others, but even then his fear didn't stem from being wary of who they were, but rather.. he was afraid of disappointing them, of not being good enough. That worry haunted him, trailing after him like a dark cloud that obscured his sight everywhere he went. It was inescapable. But lately he was seeing more glimmers of light, peeking through the dark clouds, though his progress was quite slow. "Y-you too," he agreed that it was nice to meet him, a small smile pulling at his lips.

Was everything okay? The desire to lie overwhelmed him. He didn't want Lyric to worry about him at all. "I-" he started, trying to find his tongue, which suddenly felt painfully heavy in his mouth. "I'm not sure. My... my mom is g-gone," he explained softly. He didn't necessarily want to talk about it for long though, so he jerked his head to the side, as if the movement might shake the thoughts free from his head. Focusing on herb collecting seemed a much better idea than sulking over his mom's disappearance, which - while tempting - didn't seem very productive. "Of c-course! I'm just a beginner b-but I can teach you what I know," Spirit offered, somewhat uncertainly. Did he really have anything worth teaching? He wasn't sure, but hopefully Lyric wouldn't mind his company nonetheless.