An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Iko

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Pride - AsexualValentines 2020VolcanoDream Weaver
Christmas 2019Trick 2019Promptober 2019
11-10-2020, 08:12 PM
Toxicity had entered her heat and with that came a purpose to become a mother. She wasn't experienced in these things, but she needed to find a good, strong, non-dedicated male to sire pups for her. It was an inconvenient task and the idea of her body being in such close proximity with another sent her fur bristling, but it was to further the Abraxas name. With Pestilence out of the picture and all of Archon's other pups just being gone, Toxicity felt pressure to keep her bloodline going. She had so much to teach them. Obi lingered ahead quietly to serve as witness to the holy consummation. If Tox had her way, she would have it all done at the shrine and she'd never have to touch another wolf, but that wasn't really an option at the moment, so she ventured out, following the scent of a male who seemed strong and of age to be an ideal donor for her.

Hyacinth

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Pride - Pansexual
11-18-2020, 02:15 PM

Hyacinth was aware of the woman that was trailing him, her heavy heat scent having reached him some minutes ago. Why he was here again he wasn't sure but his movement was much more careful now, wanting to avoid finding himself armpit deep in muck again. He allowed his pace to slow, curious just who it was exactly that was trailing him, would she adjust her pace, was she actually interested in meeting with him? Hyacinth yawned, totally comfortable in his ambling. Hyacinth's ear's flicked, listening to something moving in the canopy above and behind him as the scent grew closer and closer, not carried to him by an errant wind but a wolf approaching close enough that he was almost certain he was actually being followed.

"Speak" Think

Art by Grinfok

Toxicity

Loner

Expert Intellectual (150)

Master Fighter (280)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Iko

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Pride - AsexualValentines 2020VolcanoDream Weaver
11-23-2020, 07:47 PM
The male moved slow enough that catching up to him was no difficult task. With ease, she came upon him, brilliantly colored and way too relaxed although his turned ear gave away that he was, in fact, very conscious of her presence. Tox's expression fell flat for a moment as she looked him over. If he was going to give her to opportunity to see him without facing her, it was all good by her. She took in the brilliant swoops of colors along the curvature of his body and did not find it all so repulsing as she had thought she might. This whole ordeal was better when it was over with. Toxicity dropped her cover, coming easily into the sight of the wolf ahead, "Do you enjoy being followed, or are you expecting someone?"

Hyacinth

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Lolaf

11-23-2020, 09:22 PM

She approached, the sweet scent of her heat reaching him with a new ferocity, and he chuckled as she spoke, he would turn then, starting by glancing over his shoulder before the rest of his body followed suit. Now that he got a proper look at her his brows lifted, she wasn't hard on the eyes at all, though he had to wonder a bit how much was just the scent rolling off her messing with his own hormones and how much was her own good fortune in genes.  

"I'm normally not into my stalkers no, but well, I couldn't help my curiosity."He allowed his gaze to rove over her openly. "I don't know what I was expecting but I can't say I'm disappointed."

"Speak" Think

Art by Grinfok

Toxicity

Loner

Master Fighter (280)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Iko

11-23-2020, 10:32 PM (This post was last modified: 11-23-2020, 10:33 PM by Toxicity.)
The man turned in full to look at her and Toxicity eyed him intensely, looking at his stature and the way he moved under the pretty aspects of his coat. He said he's not normally into his stalkers but that he wasn't disappointed. Toxicity tried to think of what her harlot mother would say. How would she slither into this man's heart for the night? She needed to become a succubus, but all she had ever been was a priestess. Think, damnit Tox, think!

Her mismatched eyes aimed to follow his features in a lazy, relaxed way as her tail swayed behind her, a constant reminder to her heat- her purpose, but also her one advantage here. "Please, stalking would have been so much more work," she said trying on a façade of a mere mortal woman. She needed to compliment him back. "Not that you wouldn't have been worth it." Her voice lowered, husky and purring in her chest. It felt unnatural and her face burned even more so knowing Obi was watching this farce. She needed to dedicate to it. Her eyes met his and she tried to 'bedroom eyes' him before she sucked in a breath and tore her gaze away. She could play it off as heat of the moment, of her womanly wiles getting to her, but in reality it was just so dumb and she didn't realize why she couldn't just tell him to fuck her and fuck off, but that wasn't very priestly, was it?

Fine, she would play this game. She turned her gaze to him once more, not wanting to get more personal, but knowing the intimacies called for it probably. She could do personal- no one said it had to be personal to Toxicity. "I'm Bell Klein," she breathed, taking a small step closer and trying to embody this persona she needed for this encounter. "To whom do I have the honor of... stalking?" she added playfully.

Hyacinth

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Lolaf

11-24-2020, 08:04 PM

Hyacinth had to bite down his obvious elation that this woman, whoever she was, was returning his energy. Much as he might have played up his own playboy nature he knew better than to jump into bed with a total stranger, never knew when someone could turn out to be into sexual castration... which he wasn't really keen on. Though it was clear from her actions, which were almost shockingly forward, at least to him, that she was pretty down to fuck.

She took a step forward, and Hyacinth swallowed hard, feeling his own body betraying his mind's desire to keep things at least a little slow. He shuffled for a moment, doing everything he could to keep his own bodily desire from showing. He was going to be a gentleman dammit! "A pleasure to meet you Miss Bell. I am Hyacinth Aracari." He mirrored her step forward, making his comfort with her plain, an open invitation. "May I ask what, if anything, drew you to follow me?" He fixed her with his most charming smile, not wanting to push but well he also wasn't keen to be embarrassed even as sure as he was by the barrage of signals she was sending him.

"Speak" Think

Art by Grinfok

Toxicity

Loner

Master Fighter (280)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Iko

11-25-2020, 11:16 PM
The man seemed surprised but not unpleasantly so. He mirrored Tox's step and they came within breathing range of one another. Tox let her eyes relax over his face, his lips, and to his chest. They seemed on the same wavelength so Tox continues more boldly than before.

He asked what drew her to him and Toxicity hummed to herself, aiming to close the distance between them, chests brushing as she craned to whisper, "Desire, as date would have it." She pulled back only slightly to look into his eyes. "If you'll have me, that is. I can't really do it alone."

She offered him a coy look, turning herself so she was in full display for him, like prey waiting for the kill, "Unless you have any qualms?" Tox gave a smile and waited for him to come to her.

-fade-

Hyacinth

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Lolaf

11-26-2020, 01:46 AM

Oh, okay so that was pretty easy, she was openly inviting him in which made his need to suss out her intentions infinitely easier. He shivered as Toxicity stepped in to whisper in Hyacinth's ear, he had to suppress a vocal expression of the way her words ignited him. She pulled away and opened herself up to him, and then turned to let him observe her. Hyacinth took a deep breath, a mistake as her heat scent thrilled through him again.

"No... No qualms." He said, practically racing after her as she led him away to somewhere more comfortable, his heart hammering away in his chest.

-fade-

"Speak" Think

Art by Grinfok