Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! UnderachieverSnake EyesVengeance
Pride - Bisexual
11-13-2020, 01:14 PM

Recluse wandered under the early evening light, cursing her own desire to go out without Lilith... she was just starting to be able to make out shapes around herself, the soft light offering the world color still but blurring things for the light blind girl. Still, it felt good to be outstretching her legs, she wasn't stifled under her new role but there was something intoxicating about the freedom simply wandering gave her, even if she'd basically been forced to skirt twelve million borders. She was already dealing with one pack on her borders... and now another had moved in, to say she was a little pissed would be an understatement. Well let this alpha come to her this time, she was not interested in playing nice with anyone who wasn't willing to put in the effort.

Recluse shook her head, clearing the thoughts from her mind. Instead, she stretched languidly against one of the stones, looking more like a cat than a wolf as she stretched her forepaws along the top of a stone, her back arching inward. Tongue ran over sharp ivories as she yawned, shaking her head out and blinking against the soft light. In truth, she was in search of something to alleviate her boredom, she had no doubt that a few of her members would be interested in helping with that, but she wished to expand her horizons... and there were plans she had for a few of them. What loyal little whelps they'd provide her with. So instead Recluse was looking externally for her fun. She leaped onto the stone she'd just stretched on, narrowing her eyes against the dying glare of the sun and scanned the horizon.

"Poisons" & Venoms

Image by Hagon
[Image: lQPmFy0.png]
 Recluse is an M rated character, thread at own risk.
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.

Beat

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Acacia

Christmas 2019
11-14-2020, 10:07 AM

"Beat Destruction"

Girls. They had to stop doing this to him. Would he ever get over the sheer beauty of the female form? Here he was, out minding his own business. Just a guy walking through the wilderness. She came out of nowhere just like they always did and punched him in the stomach. Well, figuratively speaking, anyway. The pale beauty stretched languidly upon the rocks and before Beat could even announce his presence, he was hers. It was a weakness. Women were a weakness, he was discovering. The poor young man was still working out the new feelings and hormones that came with adulthood. He was more sensible than he had been when he was a pup, but damn if he wasn't still completely and utterly clueless when it came to females.

Beat had stopped in his tracks the moment that he saw the pallid fae. Eventually he was able to put his dropped jaw back in place. The hare that he'd been carrying had dropped with the jaw. He must look like a complete idiot. Getting a hold of himself, Beat cleared his throat, brows draw together in seriousness. Better to look serious than like a mindless dolt, eh? No matter how he tried to make himself look, he always tripped over himself when speaking to a lady for the first time. "Sorry if I uh... disturbed you. I didn't see you there." Ears flicked back for a moment and the big boy looked down at the hare rather than continue to stare like he wanted to.

[Image: s5aYTNb.jpg?3]
Aunt Twig may enter any of Beat's threads while he is underage.

Recluse

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! UnderachieverSnake EyesVengeance
Pride - Bisexual
11-16-2020, 01:48 PM

Ah! A man stood not too far from her short perch, a hare dropped at his paws and his jaw hanging open. Oh, that was fun! With the setting sun behind her, it was easy to make out his features in the dying light and she'd allow him a moment to compose himself while she ran cherry gaze over his form. He was handsome enough, light and shadow playing along his form in a way she'd never seen before, he seemed a little younger than herself though by how much she couldn't be sure. He spoke and Recluse smiled for a second, then she watched his gaze drop. An overdramatic sigh dropped from her lips.

"Well that's disappointing, I'd much rather be seen than not." She pouted, dropping from her perch and walking confidently towards the young man. Closer now she could make out a pack scent on him... the same damn one that had inched onto her border... of course. Well, he certainly didn't carry himself like an alpha so she supposed she'd leave her resentment behind for now. He was damn handsome. "Though you need not apologize, never anything wrong with finding such appealing company."

"Poisons" & Venoms

Image by Hagon
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.

Beat

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Acacia

Christmas 2019
11-17-2020, 08:20 AM

"Beat Destruction"

The young man swallowed hard as the pale beauty made her remarks. She wanted him to look at her? Well, that was good, because he really wanted to look at her. He had simply been trying to not be rude. Since she'd given the green light though, Beat brought his purple and blue gaze back up to rest upon the lady's shapely form. That all too familiar pulse began to squeeze in his stomach, but he pushed it away. Now wasn't the time for that. At least, not yet.

She came closer and Beat was pretty sure that his heart was going to thud right out of his chest, spilling his blood on the very stones where they'd met. The closer she moved, the more beautiful she became. He could see the play of shading over the left side of her face, a lightning strike against the alabaster of her pelt. Her eyes were pallid pink, but were very fitting in her shapely face. Again, Beat swallowed hard. Her scent was... exquisite. He couldn't place it, but he definitely enjoyed it. Putting on his confidence pants, Beat continued the conversation. Had to keep her talking and interested or else she might leave, right? He definitely didn't want her to leave. "What's your name?" Aha, there we go. Engage her. Get to know her. "I'm Beat Destruction of Abaven." Give her a little bit about himself. There we go. Now... a nice gesture? Lowering his muzzle, he motioned to the hare that he'd just killed. "Would you like to have dinner with me?" Oooo, smooth.

Recluse

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

Pride - Bisexual
11-20-2020, 11:28 PM

Ah that was better, she could practially feel his gaze return to her and she felt a bit of a shiver run down her spine. She practically flourished under his gaze, each movement feeling even more fluid, more feline in nature. He asked after her name and she couldn't help the girlish giggle that bubbled from her lips. "I am Recluse, Seraphim of Habari." She didn't exactly expect that to mean anything to him but she couldn't help the thrill of pride that ran through her when she got to say that. Her head tossing slightly. He offered his name and the name of his pack and she nodded. "We're neighbours then." Which she knew already of course but it was all in playful, flirty, fun.

He offered her the meal at his paws and she smiled, taking a moment to tip her head down and look at it, she felt some blood rushing to her face. What a gentleman. When she lifted her head again she was sure her face was now flushed a soft pink. "I'd be delighted." Let him think he was totally winning her over, even if she'd never admit he was... a little bit.

"Poisons" & Venoms

Image by Hagon

Beat

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Acacia

Christmas 2019
11-21-2020, 04:22 PM

"Beat Destruction"

The woman gave her name in return and Beat flashes his good 'ol boy smile. They were neighbors? His heart gave a little skip in his chest. So he could go and ask to see her if he wanted. The notion of girlfriends and dating and whatnot flashed through his mind, but he pushed it away before he became even more silly than he currently was. Really, all Beat wanted in life was a good woman to share his love with and cuddle up with each night. He was much too awkward to acquire such a thing at present, but that didn't stop it from entering his mind constantly.

As Recluse accepted his offer to join him for dinner, Beat smiled again. With a nod, he plucked the hare from the ground between his paws and scanned about for a proper place to eat. Motioning for her to follow, he chose one of the fallen slabs of stone. Jumping upon it, he used one big paw to wipe away whatever dust might have clung to the rock before sitting his kill down upon it. "Please, eat your fill." She had been laying on the stone prior so he didn't think it would be too cold for her. If it was, they could lay in the grass instead.

Recluse

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

Pride - Bisexual
11-23-2020, 08:33 PM

Poor Beat would be disappointed if he knew what Recluse thought of going steady with anyone, but especially a member of a different pack. No, outside of one exception so far she saw little usage for most males outside of their genetic potential, or as momentary distractions. Even if she did enjoy chasing them, she'd be lying if she said it wasn't thrilling, or a boost to her ego to find such an eager young man. And she had to admit there was something endearing about his obvious naive genuineness.

He snatched up the hare, leaping onto the stone she'd just be stretching against. She quickly followed after him when he beckoned her over and leapt fluidly onto the stone's surface. He told her to tuck in and she pulled tentatively at the rodent's flesh, instinct making her keep an eye on him while she went for a bite but when he didn't try to chase her off she took a more confident snap at the rabbit. She'd not eat the whole thing, that'd hardly be the dainty or particularly appealing thing to do, and she wanted to keep him interested after all. "So Beat," she said after swallowing, it simply wasn't ladylike to talk with your mouthful, "I can't help but be curious what brings a man as gentlemanly as you out here at this time of day?"

"Poisons" & Venoms

Image by Hagon

Beat

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Acacia

Christmas 2019
11-24-2020, 08:33 PM

"Beat Destruction"

Beat tried his best not to stare at Recluse while she ate, but he couldn't help stealing glances every now and then. She ate neatly and cleanly, keeping her pale fur as pristine as she could manage. He appreciated that. Being white meant that your fur stained easily. When he'd been younger, his pale fur had been dirty and yellow. He hadn't cared about his appearance at all. These days he thought of himself as being better, so he tried hard to keep himself neat and tidy. His body had filled out. Muscles had formed. He was thin in the waist, but that's just how he was supposed to be. As a born traveler, Beat was always on the move. Constant movement kept him lean and toned.

The woman's words brought a soft chuckle from the young man and he turned away, a little bashful with his answer. "I've never been very good at sleeping. Growing up I was out on my own a lot so I was always on alert. In time I didn't need as much sleep as others. It just kind of stayed that way after I moved back." He was back with Abaven, but he still couldn't sleep. There was an emptiness within him that needed to be filled, but he didn't know what it was or how to do it.

"I, uh... I imagine you're out later because of your eyes?" Recluse had lovely, rosey eyes. It would make sense that they were sensitive to the brightest light of day. He hoped that his assessment wouldn't be seen as rude. It was purely an observation and deduction, but women could be strange with questions and compliments he'd found out.

Recluse

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

Pride - Bisexual
11-27-2020, 05:29 PM

He chuckled at her question and she was struck again by how truly handsome the young man was, her heart beating a little faster in her chest. She really only half-listened as he explained, though she kept her gaze on him as if hanging off his every word. She was about to respond when he turned the question on herself and this time her expression was real, a little surprise softening her face. Then as her mind caught up she couldn't help but laugh, a girlish giggle bubbling from within her. "Yes, and my skin too. It burns easily so I tend to prefer dusk and night to the light of day. I'm not totally blind in the light but why strain to see when I can just as easily get around at night?" The latter half was a bit of a laugh, yes she wasn't literally blind in the light but when all you can make out is light and movement you might as well be, but she also wasn't about to give away just how big her biggest weakness was to a wolf belonging to another pack.

"I'll admit it does get a little lonely though." she said, dropping her head so she was looking up at him through her lashes, might as well start moving in for the kill right?

"Poisons" & Venoms

Image by Hagon

Beat

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Acacia

Christmas 2019
11-28-2020, 04:45 PM

"Beat Destruction"

Beat nodded in agreement as Recluse spoke of her skin burning easily. His ears were quick to burn if he was out in the sun for too long. Thankfully his skin wasn't as pale as hers or he'd be in real trouble. The young man imagined having to live only at the edge of day and during the night. It sounded pretty lonely. Recluse admitted as much a short time later. The look that she gave him made the black and white lad swallow hard. "I'm sorry that you're lonely. I know how that is." He'd been alone for most of his life. There had been family, but the loss of his parents, then his guardian... it had taken its toll on the boy. Thankfully he was better now, but he had days where he felt small and broken like he had been before. Beaten.

With the conversation taking a somewhat sad turn, Beat sought to change the topic. "So, Recluse, what has you out this way? There isn't too much of interest here. Other than you, that is."Oh damn. A little tremor ran through him as he spoke. Beat didn't usually flirt because he was so bad at it, but he had decided to try. Would it bite him in the ass or would she like it?

Recluse

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

Pride - Bisexual
11-28-2020, 05:34 PM

Recluse felt the shift in the conversation and she had to clamp down on her empathetic instinct, surprised by how quickly the old pain she'd long since forced down reared it's ugly head the moment she was confronted by another wolf who's pain even remotely resembled her own.

Luckily it seemed Beat was on the ball this time, shifting things quickly to less depressing with an admittedly smooth line. She giggled again, genuinely, again. Beat really was on a roll.

"To be honest, I was just looking for something to banish my boredom. Maybe someone interesting to deal with the loneliness." She looked at him, feeling blood rush her face. "And, I guess lucky me, I found you." She paused for a moment. Then feigned embarrassment. "Oh uh, I mean you're interesting, and I'm not bored, not the- not necessarily the other thing!" She stammered.

"Poisons" & Venoms

Image by Hagon

Beat

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Acacia

Christmas 2019
11-28-2020, 05:45 PM

"Beat Destruction"

It seemed like she was trying to hide it, but he noted the flash of sadness. Thankfully he changed the subject and she seemed to perk up a bit. She graced him with a giggle and Beat couldn't help but give a lopsided grin in response. She had a great laugh. He wanted to hear more of it.

The woman's next words had heat rising to his face and he thanked the gods for his black mask. He imagined his ears might show a bit of pink and his blood rose, but with it being dark, he doubted it would show. She felt lucky that she found him? Wow. Wow wow wow. How did he react to this? How did he respond? Wait. Not the other thing? What was she talking about? The black and white man only heard the compliments. Anything else went right over his head.

"Well, haha..." he forced a little laugh that he hoped sounded genuine. If he didn't try, his nervousness would show. "I'm glad that I can be of service. Do you, uh... want to do anything else? Take a walk, maybe? There's a little stream over that way if you want a drink after your dinner." He hadn't eaten and he definitely wouldn't. He wanted to get moving. Pumping his legs would make him a lot more at ease. Would she want to walk though? Blue and purple eyes stared at the pale woman hopefully.

Recluse

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

Pride - Bisexual
12-15-2020, 12:31 PM

Gods, much as Recluse was enjoying this, and she was enjoying playing at a little date, the boy was either oblivious to her advances or simply thick headed... though she supposed there was a possibility he was impotent and simply dodging her attempts... Well, it was high time she stopped being vague, one way or the other she'd find out how capable he was. He asked if there was something else she wanted to do and Recluse let herself giggle girlishly.

"You could say that." She said, rising to her paws and stretching, it was a slow deliberate action, letting him get a full eyeful of each of her elegant twists and movements. She looked at him sheepishly for a moment, her face flushing again. "It's not polite to make a lady have to say it you know." Her voice was a husky whisper. Then she moved towards him a single easy movement, her muzzle right next to his ear. "A woman has more needs than just food and water, the sort that needs a partner. I was hoping you might be interested in helping." Then she slid past him, swinging her hips so they brushed past him as she moved, jumping off of the stone. Then she paused, looking over her shoulder at him through half-lidded eyes.

"Poisons" & Venoms

Image by Hagon

Beat

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Acacia

Christmas 2019
12-16-2020, 11:22 AM

"Beat Destruction"

Beat watched her stretch openly, his two-toned eyes running over her form. She had said that she liked being watched, after all, right? Again, that strange burning sensation in his stomach flared up. She was so pretty. He had a weird feeling that she knew it too. Like she was putting on a show just for him. Well... Beat felt special. He didn't mind the show. In fact, the more she moved and spoke, the more he wanted to see of her. And do... other things, but he was a gentleman. But maybe he wouldn't be one for much longer.

Recluse leaned up to whisper sweet words in his ear. Oh... OH! The mans eyes went wide for a moment and he almost wheezed, but he caught himself before he did. She wanted to have sex with him? Ohmygod. OH MY GOD! Beat made a little pinched off noise in his throat but tried super hard to slide the 'cool guy' veneer back over his face when she turned to look at him over her shoulder. "What kind of man would I be if I didn't help a lady in need?" Ooo, smooth. Very nice. Keep doing that and she'll never know that you're a virgin. But he had no idea what in the hell he was doing.

After a minute of trying to figure out where to go from here, Beat sighed. "Look," he said in utter defeat, "I've never done this before." His shoulder sagged, but he wouldn't give up just yet. "I just wanted you to know. But if you help me, I'll help you. Deal?" If she taught him what to do or at least directed him, he could surely get the job done, right? He might even enjoy himself while he did it if he could give in and not focus so hard. Would she laugh at him? He wouldn't blame her if she did.

Recluse

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

Pride - Bisexual
12-18-2020, 02:34 PM (This post was last modified: 12-18-2020, 02:35 PM by Recluse.)

Oh well... that explained that then. Recluse had to keep her smile soft despite her desire to laugh and smirk, it wasn't a problem he was a virgin, far from it but she couldn't help but feel a little bit smug about it all. She watched him for a moment, then turned to face him. "Why don't we find somewhere comfortable, we'll probably end up laying down at some point." She took a step back towards him, tipping her head back and if she was able to nosing lightly at his lower cheek fur. "I can help guide you when and where you want." Then she smiled at him again. "We can take it whatever pace feels comfortable for you, make your first time worth it." There was a genuineness there, even if she was eager to simply get some pleasure out him there was something kind of precious about holding the man's virginity in her paws... and she certainly didn't want to make him regret it.

Then she turned again, looking at him again to watch to see if he followed as she went searching for a comfortable place to tuck themselves away, she found a bit of a dip in the ground that opened into a little hollow, the nearby rock offering a bit of an over hang. Then she turned to Beat and beckoned him inside.

-Fade to black-

"Poisons" & Venoms

Image by Hagon

Beat

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Acacia

Christmas 2019
12-18-2020, 05:18 PM

"Beat Destruction"

Oh my god. This was happening. It was really happening. Wow. This was... unexpected. Beat just wanted a girlfriend and now he was going to have sex for the very first time? He didn't know what he'd done to deserve such a wonderful experience, but if the gods wished to bestow this gift upon him then he would accept it humbly. In his mind, Beat put on his big boy mask and was ready for duty.

Recluse promised to help him where he needed, when he needed it and Beat swallowed hard. He wondered if this was how a deer felt before being eaten by a wolf. No doubt his eyes were big as the woman nuzzled into him and then moved away. Her beckoning look was instantly accepted and followed as Beat allowed himself to be led away to the quaint little alcove that looked as though it had been made just for them.

The woman did as promised, guiding him when he needed it. After a while he was able to just let go and do what nature intended him to do. Though, still in the back of his mind he kept repeating the mantra, "ohmygodohmygodohmygod."

-Fade-

Recluse

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

Pride - Bisexual
01-25-2021, 04:13 PM

-Fade in-

Recluse stretched, a satisfied hmm pulling from her lips as she did. The heat of her bedmate was nice, almost comforting. She wriggled playfully at his side, it wasn't often the woman was allowed a chance to really enjoy herself but here she was. Beat hadn't been bad, a little shy maybe but hardly bad. "You sure this was your first time?" She asked, it was flattery of course but she felt no shame as the words slipped from her.

She stretched again, moving slowly to her paws, one ear perked as she tried to surmise what Beat himself was doing or thinking, she wasn't rushing to leave him by any stretch of the imagination.

"Poisons" & Venoms

Image by Hagon

Beat

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Acacia

Christmas 2019
02-01-2021, 08:17 AM

"Beat Destruction"

It had happened. It had happened and it was glorious. He hadn't passed out or made too much of a fool of himself. Recluse was perfect beneath him and well... could the day get any better? As the pair lay basking in the aftermath, Beat's tail thumped slowly and lazily on the ground. One leg was draped over the woman as they lay together. A soft chuckle pulled from him when she gave a little wiggle and stretch. Her words brought even more laughter from him and he curled his neck so that he could look at her while she pulled away to stand. "Pretty sure."

Now that she was up, was she going to leave? Would she want to come back to Abaven with him and meet the family? Or was this a one time thing? Beat didn't really know how this all worked. Recluse was pretty and she had been quite nice to him. He thought she was a nice girl. Weren't you supposed to take nice girls home? Clearing his throat, he rolled his body so that he was sitting up. "What now?" He wouldn't mind having sex again, but he might need a minute. And a drink. His mouth was particularly dry.