gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Luisiana
11-22-2020, 01:27 PM

It seemed the days were coming longer, the routine the same though with no aim. She decided not to turn back and look for her siblings in fear that they too had set off in their own journeys. She wondered if they ever thought to come find her here, having told them her plans to discover more of their history. That single hope kept her going forward and she knew one day their paths shall cross again. The lady would continue to walk, the sun shining, though with a drizzle of rain. Her fur began to feel some what stick against the droplets though her mind was elsewhere. A scent would tickle her nose and as she continued on it was clear she was close to a nearby pack. For a moment she would stop, thinking about two of her options, she could simply turn back around or test her fate. Pondering for a few more minutes she would take herself forward, looking upon the rainbow in the distance, how beautiful. Del would come to a sudden stop, tail flicking at her heels, she did not pass their border, standing just behind. She paused, thinking more onto her decision, should she call and see what lurks within??
"text text text"

Tyrian

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Lazuli

LegendaryThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2VengeanceUnderachieverScarred
Ice Bridge ExplorerWealthyHomebodyDouble MasterExplorerVolcano
1KTreat 2019
11-26-2020, 03:06 PM
It was the coat of eye catching purple that had first captured Tyrian's attention. The moment he caught sight of the motionless purple form just on the other side of the border he'd known he'd had to investigate. How could he not? Few wolves sported colors like that. The two that immediately jumped to mind were Jupiter and Aerndis who he knew had a sibling out there somewhere. Who was to say this wasn't him? Family members had been turning up for others lately so maybe it was the Imperialis' turn for a reunion.

As he got closer it became clear his guess had been wrong. The figure lacked the many swirls and splotches his colorful family members possessed, which didn't put her out of the running entirely, but what did was the fact that she was a woman. The missing nibling was male; Tyrian knew that even though they'd never met. So the mystery remained as to who this woman was and what she was doing looking in without announcing her presence.

Stopping opposite of her on the Fireside side of the border, Tyrian quirked an eyebrow at the woman and asked, "Window shopping?"
Tyrian has a saber-toothed snow leopard companion named Zahir, a black-footed gray langur named Tashi and a striped skunk companion he insists on calling Righty even though her name is Daisy. Assume all are nearby if not mentioned.

Adelphie

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Luisiana
11-26-2020, 03:58 PM (This post was last modified: 11-26-2020, 04:01 PM by Adelphie.)

As she continued to look into the borders, she knew the pack was large by the scent that teased her nose and she couldnt help but wonder that if she stood too long and was greeted by the wrong wolf then it could end in violence which she did not seek today. With that on her mind, someone quickly approached the border. He was coated in dark hues and he was a lot larger than her, she had not met many that were so significant in size so naturally she would tense up, unknowingly so in a defensive mechanishm. He came quick, analyzing her quickly as if figuring whether she was off familiarity or not. As they stood head to head her stance would become slightly more relaxed when he started to speak, his tone of voice making it clear he was just getting to know her reasonings for flirting with the border. She assumed he was the alpha of the pack, though she couldn't be sure. I guess she was window shopping, though she had no desire to look elsewhere.

"Window shopping not so discreetly I guess she would reply softly, thinking upon her actions she stuck out like a sore thumb. Her mind was made up, knowing that she was safer in the wall of the kingdom rather than outside while she figured out what she wanted to do going forward, this would give her the chance to learn the politics of the lands and should she like the pack, perhaps her brother and sister would also. "I came to learn the unity of the pack and to be of use" she would pause, looking to see if his demonear had changed. "I can aid in hunting, or in battle " She knew it was time to start training, and what better way to do it within a pack to keep her skills sharp? At this point, she could take all the learning she could get.

She couldnt help but find it strange having to justify herself and prove that she was worthy to belong somewhere. She had always been around her family and unit that she hadn't much experience in these situations, and she couldn't help but feel unnatural in doing so. Her mismatched gaze would stay fixated on him, prepared to move and defend herself should he simply decide she was not welcome. "My name is Adelphie"

Tyrian

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Lazuli

LegendaryThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2VengeanceUnderachieverScarred
1KTreat 2019
12-01-2020, 08:25 PM
He awaited an answer casually; his stance characteristically nonplussed as he noted the woman's tension. Tyrian was neither pleased with nor suspicious of her reaction. This was his land and he was as at home in it as he was his own skin. With that came a certain confidence that only the most foolish in her position wouldn't notice. That he, a very large stranger, would approach another boldly was enough to put most on guard and rightly so as any first timer loitering outside packland aught to be wary. He wouldn't begrudge anyone their caution. He would also be lying if he said it didn't please him in some small way.

Her initial reply brought the faintest smirk to his lips. A soft, amused snort served as a preamble to his dry reply, "Doesn't appear so." The rest of her reply was worthy of more thoughtful consideration so his expression sobered. Nothing about her demeanor struck him as duplicitous so Tyrian was quick to seriously consider her offered reason for loitering. The pack was nearing capacity so he had to be choosy, but that wouldn't stop him from turning away good wolves. Together they could expand.

"Is that so? Well then I am pleased to meet your acquaintance, Adelphie. The name's Tyrian Imperialis, King of Fireside. I'm of the opinion both the pack and the wolf should be suited to one another so I have some questions and I trust that if you have any you'll ask them." In for the long haul, Tyrian took a seat. "Fireside is a bit different than most. Our way of life revolves around maintaining captive herds of prey animals. To supplement that we hunt, of course, and we raid. It's a lifestyle not everyone is suited to so if the thought of tending sheep or pillaging sickens you," he said with a chuckle, "Now is the time to walk away."
Tyrian has a saber-toothed snow leopard companion named Zahir, a black-footed gray langur named Tashi and a striped skunk companion he insists on calling Righty even though her name is Daisy. Assume all are nearby if not mentioned.

Adelphie

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Luisiana
12-02-2020, 03:00 PM (This post was last modified: 12-02-2020, 03:01 PM by Adelphie.)

As the conversation conversed between them, it was clear that the king was assessing to make sure she was worth while within the pack, especially with it being almost at full capacity, he relaxed into a sit, though it was clear he was still very much alert, as he sat... she chose wisely to stay standing for her own protection, though she didn't feel under threat the knew it was better safe than sorry. Not too long ago had she met a pup from these lands, boisterous and full of life... so happy. It was no wonder why Adelphie was flirting amongst the borders to see what lurked inside. It would seem she had met the starry man before the pup had and she couldn't help but be amused at the thought of how large she must find him.

They wasted no time amongst eachother and he was quick to find out how suited she was, her ears would flicker as she would take in what he was saying and while some wolves would turn away at the thought, preferring the time to study herbs or to just simply do nothing but have a secuirity of the pack, the purple lady was not phased. " I'm happy to help secure the herds and participate in maintaining the food supply. As you've said... you raid, im sure a warrior would fit nicely amongst your ranks?" She would question, should she get shelter amongst Fireside, it's just one more able body for everyone else to spar with and to sharpen her own skills also.

Del knew it was time to know what she wanted, and she wanted safety and to be kept occupied and after the happy encounter with Dragun, she wanted to see who else resided. Her mismatched gaze remained on the brute before her, half expecting others to follow and see what was going on amongst the borders. " When was your last raid?" She would ask, trying to get an inkling of how successful their raids were and just how powerful of a unit Fireside was.

Tyrian

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Lazuli

1KTreat 2019
12-19-2020, 01:15 PM
The woman was unfazed by his talk of fighting and raids, and even hinted at her willingness to take up a fighting rank, which was a great sign in his opinion. While they were just now getting the ball rolling on that, someday it would be a key facet of their existence and he wanted each and very one of his members to be comfortable with it. "Indeed, another would," he said in response to her query about a warrior fitting in. The more the merrier. So far so good with this interview. It sounded like Adelphie was willing to do whatever was necessary to make pack life agree with her which was exactly what he wanted to hear.

As for when their last raid was... "Last year, defensive not offensive, and we were successful. This year we're just getting ready to raid. Our first for the year will be sometime this season." Who knew, perhaps if she was accepted she might even be ready at that time and able to participate. "How much fight training have you had?" He needed to know what kind of fighter he was dealing with. If she was fully trained, all the better, and if not, well then, the pack would train her.

Adelphie

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Luisiana
01-08-2021, 03:59 PM
OOC: Thanks so much for being patient! December was so hectic but will be active going forward!

The purple lady seemed to have passed his questions this far and she couldn't help but feel some what satisfied. Though she had not yet been in a pack who actively practises raiding she found it a good idea to keep herself in shape and in training. He would quickly talk about the history and their success and it was nice to hear that the pack she wanted to join were strong united. She had only come across Ashen Armada and was not yet familair with the other surrounding packs. As the king would mention they were getting ready to raid Del wondered if she would be ready so soon, especially with not knowing the current members or becoming familiar, though she would always place herself where needed. " I grew up with my siblings, my brother often trained with me so that i could fend for myself when i found these lands again, I believe i am strong... Though it wouldn't hurt to put in more training since he left, I find myself trailing to the battlefield more often with the lack of a pack" She would respond, finding it best to seek those who also wanted to sharpen their skills but had no pack to back then. Does Tyrian accept?

Tyrian

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Lazuli

1KTreat 2019
01-10-2021, 03:41 PM
Tyrian considered her response and then nodded his acceptance. The woman seemed confident enough and she hadn't shied away from the ideas of training or of raiding. He could work with that. If they were going to be focusing on raiding then the pack needed an abundance of fighters. Alright, his mind was made up. He'd take her. As usual it would be on a trial period and he had no qualms with kicking her if she didn't work out. "I believe I've heard enough to justify a trial period. If you are in agreement I'll accept you as a commoner. For the next season or so you will work with the sheep and learn the basics of Fireside life. If by the end of the season you or I feel you are not a good fit for the pack we will part ways no harm no foul, but if we are again in agreement about your suitability then you will get a real rank and be accepted as a full member. How does that sound?"

Adelphie

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Luisiana
01-12-2021, 05:01 PM (This post was last modified: 01-12-2021, 05:02 PM by Adelphie.)
As they conversed in conversation he would finally agree to give her a chance and stated his terms. She would be ranked commoner and would tend to the sheep, it wasn't something she was used to but again she would not object, it was only reasonable to put her on trial, it also gave her the chance to see if she had made the right decision in choosing Fireside. She would give him a smile and take a step towards him, across the border. Her eyes would remain fixated upon his large frame and she couldn't help but think where to start. She would then begin to look afar, taking in the smells that circled amongst her. "Thankyou Tyrian, you have been kind." She would nod, before slowly leaving to investigate the lands and whom may lurk. What were they like? She assumed based on what he had said they are all rather bold and train often, she couldn't wait to see what it is that she would find, and perhaps soon she would again bump into the king to decide where her next steps would take her.

// exit to explore Fireside