gems
size
build
player
06-09-2014, 07:17 PM
Chryseis
Pack: Rogue
Relationship: Single
Plotting: She's my new girl, and doesn't have much going on right now, so she's open to just about anything. Definitely need some threads with her family, and definitely some spars.

Devya
Pack: Ebony
Relationship: Ares
Plotting: She is currently pregnant, so not at a lot for her to do, but she could definitely meet some people in Ebony. Also Art is planning to make nice with Devya and Ares, so any other Elysuis fam could meet Dev, if they are nice XD

Maia
Pack: Covari
Plotting: Is currently pregnant by Maverick, caught in the middle of an affair that she doesn't know about. Trying to convince Nyx that Epiphron and Maia need to meet. She if open for any relationships, so long as the guy is open to her already having kids.

Sibelle
Pack: Covari, taking over Arcanum
Plotting: She is going to be taking of Arcanum very soon, so she will be a busy Alpha. She is going to be looking for followers, and also slaves. She will be closely aligned with Covari, and therefore will participate in the slave trade and such.

All my girls are open to pretty much anything. Drama is more than welcome, including romance drama, though I don't think Devya could handle anymore romance drama. Post away!