gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Pride - Pansexual
11-25-2020, 08:44 PM (This post was last modified: 11-25-2020, 10:22 PM by Hyacinth.)

Welp, he'd really stepped in it this time, literally. The briar had, for some reason, drawn him in, and he'd been a little too cocky when it came to trying to just power his way through the dense underbrush... and well his legs were snagged, he tried to pull himself free, a grunt of pain ripping from his lungs as he did so and- yep he was still stuck. Not for the first time, Hyacinth wondered how he kept finding himself in situations like this.

He really did just need to learn to stop letting his curiosity goad him into harebrained explorations, it was almost as bad as his brother's when it came to bad decisions.

"Speak" Think

Art by Grinfok

Hyperion

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 31K
11-25-2020, 10:13 PM
Clearly he was a glutton for punishment because here he was in this godforsaken place again. Hyperion stepped gingerly through tangle after tangle, somehow managing to do better this time and not tear his skin to pieces. Heh. His experience here was a boon at least. Maybe with some experience under his belt it wouldn't turn out to be so bad here.

A cry threw him off his game and caused him to stumble on a briar. Hyperion recovered and then canted his head to the side to consider it. Was that...? Nah, no way. Hyacinth was too smart for this place. Only fools such as himself came here. But, still, it didn't hurt to investigate. Maybe he'd make a new idiot friend to commiserate with.

Hyperion set after the sound and surprise, surprise, it was Hyacinth. The elder Aracari snickered. "Got yourself in a bit of a pickle there, eh little brother?" He frisked closer and picked up a long, thin twig on the way. "Would be a shame if someone oh, I dunno took advantage of your helplessness right now." Let's see, where to start... He made a show of looking his brother up and down. "You're not," he lisped around the twig, "Too terribly ticklish, right, Hya?"

Hyacinth

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Pride - Pansexual
11-25-2020, 10:39 PM

Why had Hyacinth ever wished one of his siblings would ever find him whenever he got lost again? As soon as he spotted Hyperion approaching, with that shit-eating grin on his face Hyacinth knew he was in for it. "Maybe from where you're standing but for all you know I'm exactly where I want to be." He said, watching warily as Hyp picked up a stick and Hyacinth felt his heart jump into his throat. Oh god no! He thought, seeing well enough what was coming.

It didn't help that Hyp knew exactly where he was weakest, feeling the stick poke lightly at the space right in front of his hip. "N-n-no I'm not ticklish at a-a-a-all." Hyacinth tried to hold down the laughter in his voice and the stutter in his words even as his body started to twitch involuntarily, the fur on his leg-pulling painfully, two physiological responses fighting for control over his body.

"Speak" Think

Art by Grinfok