Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
11-29-2020, 04:24 PM

As much as Tadrith wished to try things on his own, living under his own rules and nobody elses he was at least willing to swallow his pride and realise the difficulties of remaining nothing more than a vagrant. He needed a place where he could thrive, somewhere that understood him. Perhaps the first pack he came across would not be a good fit for him but Tadrith decided there was no harm in trying and he was at least willing to bite his tongue somewhat and give them a try. Life would just be so much easier for himself if part of a pack afterall.

He'd travelled for several days now stopping at streams for a drink, sleeping where he could find a sheltered spot when he grew tired and hunting small game along the way. All he wanted to do was put enough distance between himself and the life he'd left behind making him feel as though he had turned his back on them when that was not really the truth.

For the first time on his journey he had finally come across what seemed to be the scent markers of a border. He would not go any further not willing to invade but he did not call straight away either. Instead lingering and trying to decide - will he won't he? At last he had made his choice, tilting his maw and making his presence known. Come see if you want me.

Recluse

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! UnderachieverSnake EyesVengeance
Pride - Bisexual
11-30-2020, 12:32 AM

Part of the downsides of now having her own pack was that she was more and more faced to deal with the harsh sunlight, Lilith's help was all the more important in these times. Her skin was delicate and easily burnt and it was nothing but a point of pain that she had had to put up with a few scabs from her worst burns, things that reminded her that no matter what she did she'd always be her bastard father's daughter... his bastard daughter, and yet she was the only one of his children to raise her own throne, to carry on his legacy as a leader of the Klein empire... even if she hated being linked with him. But it was her eyes, too sensitive to the light for easy movement in the day that really put her at a disadvantage, so it was that her snake companion hovered her head near the albino woman's ear, the length of her body coiled in her usual spot around the wolven woman's neck. The snake whispered directions into her lupine friend's ear, her tongue flicking as she observed the world around the pair, not that Recluse needed it much more in the nook. She'd spent enough time here that she was more or less use to it now, though Lilith was still a welcome aid.

Especially when a stranger came calling at her doors. The woman was roused by the call, waking from her sleep and forced to shake her mind awake quickly, Lilith having already slithered up her legs to her perch. So it was that the albino wolf and the pure black snake arrived at their borders, Recluse's body language speaking clearly to her rank and her own confidence on her lands. She squinted slightly, narrowing her eyes as she strained to take in the unknown man's form. "Greetings, I am Recluse, Seraphim of Habari, whose lands you're approaching upon. How may I help you?" Her voice was confident, but not totally standoffish, she knew now more than ever new blood was important to her new pack and she had to be careful of how she approached potential members.

"Poisons" & Venoms

Image by Hagon
[Image: lQPmFy0.png]
 Recluse is an M rated character, thread at own risk.
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.