eirylys

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
12-01-2020, 09:58 PM (This post was last modified: 12-01-2020, 09:58 PM by eirylys.)

Eirylys rose from her spot next to a big oak tree. She was on the edge of a barren desert, stretching as far as she could see... rather weird to her, but she didn't want to be alone at this time of day. It was dusk, twilight fast approaching as the fae padded over the sand and into the cool shade of overhanging ledges in the sand dunes. I wonder what's going on out there... whether wars are being waged or if others cower in fear of the elements like me." She was thinking out loud again. What a bothersome trait to have, hm?

As she left the next ledge she sighed and turned in a full turn around circle... nothing to be seen for ages but she was pretty exhausted so she couldn't be sure. Eirylys' head bobbed up and down, ears swiveling as she heard a shuffling came from the sand dune to her immediate left. What in the world could it possibly be? She hadn't a clue what lie out here in the wastes, but what she did know was that she should probably keep a move on and not get caught in this horrendous weather.

It may be autumn but she had no intention of dying to heat exhaustion.
She Walks|| "She Whimpers" || She Whispers

Sparrow

"Ms. steal yo girl"

Raiders Hollow
Very Important Pirate

Master Fighter (258)

Master Navigator (250)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Iko

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Mammoth HunterIce Bridge Explorer
WinnerOoh La LaDouble MasterPride - Lesbian1KFestival Organizer
Halloween 2020 - Haunted HouseValentines 2020Christmas 2019Treat 2019
12-01-2020, 09:59 PM
Sparrow frequented the battlefields when she could just in case there was a good fight going on. She quickly caught scent of a female wolf. A loner? The girl wasn't... familiar with what the battlefield stood for, did she? She was putting her body up for claim- by pack or otherwise. Maybe she was into that- Sparrow wasn't to judge, but if she didn't then... Fuck, Sparrow better hurry. She broke into a good pace and cleared the land easily, coming to see the smaller form of the woman ahead.

"Do you have a death wish or a slave kink?" She panted as she walked up, "Just what the hell do you think you're doing?"

The woman didn't smell like she was from around here which made Sparrow even more worried. "We shouldn't linger here is you don't wanna end up a slave."

Sparrow has a female Harlequin Macaw named Pongolo and a male Capuchin monkey named Friar, and a hairless mushroom tuxedo cat named Beef Sandwich. She also has cat claws... and some weird leg spike things.

Recluse

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! UnderachieverSnake EyesVengeance
Pride - Bisexual
12-01-2020, 10:04 PM (This post was last modified: 12-01-2020, 10:09 PM by Recluse.)

The Battlefield would soon have to become part of her regular rotation outside of the pack lands, she knew that both to hone her fighting abilities and to try and find fresh blood. It was the latter prospect that drew her further into the bloodsoaked plains, a wolf scent without the obvious markers of a pack scent on it, either this loner was incredibly bold or incredibly stupid... either would serve her well if push came to shove. Still Recluse had to bite down a hiss as she approached and noticed another wolf had already quickly moved in on her quarry, a pack scent she knew as familiar but not the name to on the woman's coat.

Recluse pushed down her agitation, approaching with her tail high over her rump and Lilith wrapped around her neck as she almost always was. She couldn't help but chuckle at hearing the other woman's words. "Now, now don't go scaring the poor thing."

She purred as she drew up before the pair. "Though I am left to wonder what would draw such a stunning specimen to be so callous with her own freedom." She openly ran her cherry gaze over the shadowy woman. "Recluse Klein, Seraphim to Habari." She glanced at the other woman for a moment, wonder what her game was. "Some packs are less inclined to letting loners on these lands pick where they go, I suggest you move quickly."

speech think action

[Image: lQPmFy0.png]
 Recluse is an M rated character, thread at own risk.
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.

eirylys

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
12-01-2020, 10:12 PM

She was surprised at the sudden appearance of another female, almost jumping out of her fur at the sudden appearance. She smiled weakly at the other woman. She was quite beautiful if she could say so herself. But not the time for stupid pleasantries, she was trying to warn Eirylys of the dangers of these fields... but what could it possibly be? And what in Goddess' name was a slave kink?

Her eyes wandered for a mere second, her mind caught on the wind... and then another voice interrupted her thoughts. This one tempting and feminine instead of the outright gruffness of the first. "I uh- huh?" Her voice was quiet but she was genuinely confused at the mention of packs. She'd only ever been on her own, not been part of these groups called 'packs' before... what were they perhaps? "May I ask what a pack... and a seraphim is exactly?" Eirylys' soft tenor was probably barely heard over the other two.

Sparrow

"Ms. steal yo girl"

Raiders Hollow
Very Important Pirate

Master Fighter (258)

Master Navigator (250)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Iko

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Mammoth HunterIce Bridge Explorer
12-01-2020, 10:24 PM (This post was last modified: 12-01-2020, 10:28 PM by Sparrow.)
A pale woman joined them and Sparrow looked her up and down. She was pale. Pale pale. Like... what was wrong with her? She introduced herself as the something of some pack and Sparrow noted it in here mind, but didn't move to actively process it. A pack wolf was more likely to lay claim to this girl... wait Sparrow was also a pack wolf. Fuck.

The woman said to not scare the poor thing and Sparrow's brow quirked, "She SHOULD be scared. Like, legit, skin-crawlin' horror innit? Slavers love to swoop in and scoop the pretty little wanderers here. Terrible, just awful." Sparrow complained, but a wry smile and pointed look towards the pale woman signified that she wasn't above it and was seeing if the other would respond the same. Okay, uhh- the girl asked what a pack was and a seraphim. Well the first was easy enough, but the second...

"Well, darlin', a pack is a group of wolves that live together on some claimed land. There's also some bands of wolves that live together but they travel- like the pirate band I'm leading. Sparrow by the way, Raidsman- I do the raiding- and soon to be king of the pirates." Sparrow's eyes turned to the other wolf. "As for a- uh- Seraphim... no clue, but looking at her, she MIGHT be a ghost." Sparrow cocked a coy smile at the woman. "Miss reclusive spirit is right, we should get moving before real trouble shows up." As she spoke, she cast a glance to the parrot in the sky, "Be useful and see if King wants in on this, will ya?"

Sparrow has a female Harlequin Macaw named Pongolo and a male Capuchin monkey named Friar, and a hairless mushroom tuxedo cat named Beef Sandwich. She also has cat claws... and some weird leg spike things.

Recluse

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! UnderachieverSnake EyesVengeance
Pride - Bisexual
12-01-2020, 10:36 PM

Recluse did her best to ignore the way the brown woman was staring, even if she had to admit it felt good to have such a rapturous audience. She offered a cheeky jab and Recluse couldn't help but chuckle, a knowing glint in her eye the sign she understood the woman's tone and took no issue with it, though she herself had not accrued any slaves she wasn't above taking any.

The poor dear before her seemed absolutely confused. The other pack wolf answering for her, even if she was taking a few more liberties with her description of Recluse's own name. "It means I am the leader of my pack."

He said, putting weight behind that claim. "Which is why you'll be coming with me dear." She said turning her attention towards the loner again. "Seeing as how this King character has not come to claim you himself." She tossed a glance over her shoulder, approaching the black woman and offering her a friendly smile. "Unfortunately for you, because of where you are you have little say in the matter unless you wish to fight for your freedom. But fear not I don't intend to take anyone prisoner here. I can offer a warm place to stay and food to fill your belly." The other woman almost forgotten as she spoke softly, though a perked ear was a sign she wasn't ignoring Sparrow, she wasn't that stupid.

speech think action

Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.

eirylys

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
12-01-2020, 11:02 PM

Eirylys looked between the two women, the looking between them was strange... what could it possibly mean? Especially with the mention of slaves. "What are slaves?" Her innocent mind couldn't grasp the concept quite yet, but she would get there eventually.

"Uhm... I don't really know you guys..." Her soft voice could be heard only by the white woman, the brown one left to wonder what in Goddess' name they were talking about. "Oh uh, my name is Eirylys by the ways! I don't really know where I'm from but uh... yeah!" She wasn't very confident so her voice wavered a few times. "What are your names pretty ladies?" a small twinge of flirting was interlaced in her voice, but she didn't realize it herself until it had already left her tongue. "Oh uh sorry... sometimes I speak out loud without thinking..."

Sparrow

"Ms. steal yo girl"

Raiders Hollow
Very Important Pirate

Master Fighter (258)

Master Navigator (250)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Iko

12-01-2020, 11:12 PM
The woman said it meant she was the leader of her pack and Sparrow's smirk rose, "Ah- a pack of spirits? Are spirits allowed to drink spirits or is that cannibalism?" The girl introduced herself and said she didn't know them well before asking their names. Sparrow blinked, they had been through this already. "I'm Sparrow and ghost girl is named Rec- uh sorry- Ghostie." Well if Eirylys didn't remember the introductions, no harm in fudging them a little.

The woman then turned and said that the young thing would be coming with her. "Huh, sounds a lot like you wanna claim her." Sparrow looked at Eirylys and flashed a brilliant smile, "Why don't you come to Fireside for a bit? Maybe become a Pirate with me?"

Ashmedai

Somnium

Master Fighter (240)

Intermediate Intellectual (35)

An icon representing the specialty Weaponsmaster Weaponsmaster

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Iko

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Pride - PansexualValentines 2020VolcanoCritical Hit!
Trick 2019
12-01-2020, 11:13 PM
That damned parrot. Coming to get him again. Giving her to Sparrow was supposed to make communication easier, but geez. The bird circled around and saying something about a potential slave and the battlefield and a PRETTY YOUNG LADY. Okay, okay, Ash was up. He donned his fighting gear and came right over. Well fighting always was more fun than drinking and drinking was always more fun after fighting. The bird made large loops ahead and back, "I'm comin, alright?"

When he came to the group, there was Sparrow, some little pink-nosed woman who Ash would be happy to  get to know better any day, and a tiny little baby who was DEFINITELY not full grown. Ah, so Sparrow wanted him to play hero. "Allllright ladies, what's the issue? Who'm I fighting for who?"
Ash wears a tourist shirt and a spiked leather harness from time to time. Sometimes together, sometimes not. Just so you know what you're getting yourself into.

Recluse

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

Pride - Bisexual
12-02-2020, 12:05 AM

"Nothing you need to worry your pretty little head about." She cooed to the shadowy woman about her question of slaves. Recluse was getting more and more sure she wanted this poor naive woman, so much she could do, so much she could teach her! Sparrow sent her another question and Recluse couldn't help the smirk that pulled at her lips. "Oh no, rather we get drunk on the souls of the living, sometimes their blood... it's quite intoxicating." She responded, allowing her tongue to flash across her lips with her best seductive look and flashed the woman a wink. They may be competing for the yealing but that didn't mean she couldn't have some fun. Though her brows raised as the seemingly naive woman attempted to flirt back? She flashed her a grin and a wink before turning her attention back towards the would be pirate king, whom she was quickly warming up to.

Still they were competing. "Unless you were planning to go to bat for her I regret to inform you that won't be happening..." And yet another wolf appeared, an older man who smelt of the same pack as Sparrow and a look of dawning moved across her face. "Ah I suppose this is the man who'll be going to bat for our friend." She turned to face him, thanking her habit of donning her bracers whenever she left the packlands. "A shame, I'd hope that a soon to be Pirate king would fight her own battles... and that I'd get to taste her blood... I wonder if it tastes like wine." She flashed another wink at Sparrow and then returned her gaze to the man, easily sliding into a fighting stance, her toes spreading and tail lowering to be even with her spine.

Recluse Ithuriel-Klein vs Ashmedai for Force claim of Eirylys
Round 0/?
Size: Large
Build: Light
Defensive Battle Accessory: Leather bracers
Companion 1: Black-necked spitting cobra, Female - Attack
Skills: Intermediate Intellectual & Expert Fighter
Specialty: N/A

speech think action

Azure

"Break what can be broken"

Loner

Master Fighter (935)

Master Hunter (555)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022GlobetrotterStatue 2 WorshipOverachieverIsland HopperSmall Fries
TrapperRunning on EmptySocialiteBest BudsRapid Poster - GoldSouthern Explorer
WealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! WinnerBy the skin of my teethAll Oozed OutThe Ooze Participant
The Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyOoh La LaVengeanceCritical Observation!Underachiever
ScarredCritical Fail!ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerWordyLoser
Snake EyesDouble MasterLegendaryCritical Hit!1K
12-02-2020, 12:30 AM

Life had been hard lately. Complicated, full of stress, and exhausting. To help ease some of the burden, Az had found himself hunting much more regularly simply to taste the bloodlust that calmed him. What would be even better would be if his father and mother allowed him to take some of his frustration out on the lower ranked pack members, however they were both too soft hearted to consider the torture of slaves as acceptable. Not that they had any.

He sighed, and stepped forward into the battlefield. Getting into combat would soothe him, perhaps he could bring home a trophy for Venom or a story for Hana. It wasn't until he laid eyes upon the yearling girl that he paused, the gears in his mind turning. If Sirius was too soft to bring home a toy for him and Asla, perhaps he could sneak one in.

Az moved forward carefully, but caught in his steps as others moved in for the claim. His lips pulled back over his teeth and he groaned, but recognizing Recluse as the wolf who had first introduced him to the concept of slavery... he still had a few ideas. Oversized paws took him with fluid strides up behind Recluse first. He gave a nod to the Habari alpha, hoping she'd remember him from so long ago. "Recluse. Fancy meeting you here." To the pack wolves, he gave a predatory grin.

Coming up alongside the yearling (perhaps a bit too close to her personal bubble) he continued. "I'm going to let my friend here have first dibs while I sit with this pretty lady." To Eirylys he spared a glance, taking a seat and lifting a bear paw to inspect his claws casually. "Let me know when it's my turn to fight, dear." His intention was clear, if Recluse was to lose the fight then he'd fight for the claim on her behalf.

"Speech"
"Thinking"
"You."

Both of Azure's ears have notches and tears.
Az has a scar across his right eye, a mirror image of his natural born marking.
Azure has saber fangs, bone spurs on his elbows and knees, and the paws/forelimbs of a bear.
Not all of these features are always reflected in his art.

Azure's companions are a very big bat and a young clouded leopard, unless otherwise stated assume they're not with him.

Sparrow

"Ms. steal yo girl"

Raiders Hollow
Very Important Pirate

Master Fighter (258)

Master Navigator (250)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Iko

12-02-2020, 02:27 PM
The ghost woman said something about batting and Sparrow blinked, "Do you mean going batty? Going TO bat? Hang on..." Sparrow reached to scritch her ear with a back paw while she mulled over it. "Nah, never heard that one," she said with a lazy grin. Maybe the woman was a foreigner. Something something about fighting her own battles, Sparrow yawned, "Nah, I'm a raidsman, I can raid but not really claim people for the pack so..." she shrugged. "Nasty business, ranks and all."

Another man appeared that reminded her of that one guy from the one pack she and Jupiter had gone to. A wry smile crawled on her face, "Aww miss 'fight your own battles' got backup waiting for her? Cuteee. I guess all the Kleins and uh... striped Kleins? Klein's guards pack...? Whatever. Makes sense they all go together I guess."

Sparrow turned to her dad, "Good luck old man! If you lose- well, maybe the shame would be enough, huh?" She turned to the other girl, "Alright, you stirred up all this trouble, who do you think will win?"

She wasn't entirely invested in saving the poor idiot girl, but she WAS interested in seeing how the others battled- it would be good for raid prospects later AND she could report back to Tyrian AND she could see Ash possibly get his ass handed to him! It was a triple win!

-skip sparrow until after the fight-

Ashmedai

Somnium

Master Fighter (240)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Iko

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Pride - PansexualValentines 2020VolcanoCritical Hit!
Trick 2019
12-02-2020, 02:36 PM
Ashmedai rolled his neck lazily as Sparrow bantered with the light-colored woman. "Sparrow, I'm gettin' too old for this, you know?" He lowered himself into a deep stretch as another fanged guy came up and Sparrow retorted about backup. He chuckled, "If I were more serious, I guess we could send Pongs back to look for Alarr or Tyr, but aaahhh, I'm just not that committed." He shot his daughter a toothy smile, "If your friend can't fight for herself, what good does she do us, anyhow?" Sparrow stuck her tongue out at him and he rolled his eyes all the way back to the other two. "If her blood's wine, then mine ought to be whisky by now as the retired king of the pirates," he chuckled.

"Alright, Misty, let's get this on with- there's other activities I'd rather be doing with women than fighting them."

Ashmedai launched himself at the woman, playful smile on his maw. It was just a claim- nothing serious and he didn't have any ill will for the pair of would-be slavers. It was just business as far as he was concerned. He aimed pretty easy- straight on chest ram with his spiked harness. His teeth sought to swipe across her brow, hoping to cause some good vision-impairing blood to roll down into her eyes. His defenses were up and all- years of fighting habit- but he wasn't in the mood to play tricks today.

Ashmedai Imperialis vs Recluse Ithuriel-Klein for Force claim of Eirylys
Round 1/2
Size: Extra large
Build: Heavy
Offensive Battle Accessory: Spiked Harness
Skills: Master Fighter & Intermediate Intellectual
Specialty: Weaponsmaster
Ash wears a tourist shirt and a spiked leather harness from time to time. Sometimes together, sometimes not. Just so you know what you're getting yourself into.

Recluse

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

Pride - Bisexual
12-03-2020, 03:19 PM

Recluse certainly hadn't expected for the Armada heir to arrive and was even more taken aback when he made his intention clear, she certainly felt a little like her protests about Sparrow not fighting her own fights had just be undermined but she tried to shrug off the comment from Sparrow herself. She shrugged "I can't stop him if he decides to make the choice for himself. At least I didn't call for him." She flashed Sparrow a wink even if her words were a little harsher than her wink signified.

The older man spoke and despite herself, Recluse couldn't help but smile. "Well we can discuss aftercare once this is settled." And then the fight was on, she chose to let the bigger man crash into her, feeling pain blossom in her chest as she pulled her head back to avoid the spikes on his shoulders that felt like they were going straight for her eyes, his teeth just barely missing her brow, pulling pale fur from her face. She hissed as she dropped into a crouch, hoping to draw his attention as Lilith dropped from her shoulder and slithered quickly up to his paws to try and strike at his right forepaw with her fangs, venom held back, it was a business fight after all, even if Recluse intended to give it her all.

Recluse would use her downward momentum and try and turn it into upwards momentum, tucking her head down so her chin covered her throat and the dome of her skull was pointed upwards and she tried to slam it into his chin, lifting her paws off the ground to try and achieve this.

Recluse Ithuriel-Klein vs Ashmedai Imperialis for Force claim of Eirylys
Round 1/2

speech think action

Ashmedai

Somnium

Master Fighter (240)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Iko

Trick 2019
12-06-2020, 04:38 PM
The woman said something about at least she didn't call for her backup and Ash smirked, "If you didn't call him, maybe you got a stalking problem, miss. Spying? A crush? Who knows." He let a playful grin fall on his face as she mentioned aftercare, "Now you're speaking my language."

He managed to slam into her, but his teeth missed their mark. She ducked down and only moments later Ash felt the stinging of a snake bite on his paw. He winced at the pain, but sought to lean towards the woman. "Ooh that's a little dirty, dontcha think?"

Still as she moved down, Ash only sought to move forward, hoping to overcome her and pin her to the ground. She jutted up into his chest and as soon as she made contact, Ash dropped his forelegs and pushed off with his back legs in hoped of shoving forward and over her in a heavy-weighted bodyslam.

Ashmedai Imperialis vs Recluse Ithuriel-Klein for Force claim of Eirylys
Round 2/2
Size: Extra large
Build: Heavy
Offensive Battle Accessory: Spiked Harness
Skills: Master Fighter & Intermediate Intellectual
Specialty: Weaponsmaster

Recluse

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

Pride - Bisexual
12-06-2020, 09:35 PM

Lilith's bite hit true and despite herself, Recluse had to laugh as the man complained about not playing fair. "All's fair in love and war." She said, flashing him a wink which was quickly replaced by a grimace as her head bumped into his chest and she suddenly found herself being bulldozed, she scrambled frantically so as not to be pushed over and was much too busy trying not to get knocked over to be prepared for his body flop. The wind flying out of her lungs as his weight slammed down on her and for a moment she struggled to not collapse under his weight, tipping her head back to try and snap at his underbelly, her legs shaking and she collapsed, trying to roll to the side to avoid being totally trapped under his form.

Recluse Ithuriel-Klein vs Ashmedai Imperialis for Force claim of Eirylys
Round 2/2

speech think action

The Judge

Administrator

gems
size
-
build
-
player
12-09-2020, 10:44 PM

And the winner is...

RECLUSE

ASHMEDAI must give up by submitting, fleeing or passing out. EIRYLYS has been claimed by RECLUSE.

Totals:

Ashmedai: 326.25
Rolls: 72 94 53 10
Adjusted: 72 94 53 10

RECLUSE: 445.92
Rolls: 65 93 71 96
Adjusted: 84.5 106.95 74.55 105.6

Judged by nyx

eirylys

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
12-10-2020, 08:44 AM

Eirylys’ face dropped into a worried expression- ears drawn back, mouth tilted and her head following suite as she watched the fight. Sparrow asked her who she thought would win... and naively, she said ”Of course the bigger one will win... but what will Clu do? Will she win? I don’t know the other guy, but I think I like Clu she’s kinda cool, y’know?” Suddenly, Ei realized her mistake. ”OH MY GODDESSES!! NOT THAT YOU AREN’T COOL!! That’s not what I meant!” her head flew down to be covered by her paws, rubbing them over her ears in embarrassment. How could she say something so rude? Damn, she had to up her game if she were gonna get through this. Unfortunately, whoever won was probably going to be taking Ei to her herb stores over in the glory mushroom cave-thingy. She had... a LOT of dried herbs in there for the winter. Hopefully she could find the materials to build a small satchel to carry them in... otherwise whoever went with her would have to carry them too! That would be kind of rude to ask but she would need to do it if she had to.

As the fight came to a close, the girl would walk slowly, carefully towards the two wolves. She’d never seen many fights, but she could tell Clu had one, that was for sure. ”Uhm… so… who won the fight?” Her voice cracked at the end of her sentence, squeaking out of her throat as she peered at the two large wolves.

Ashmedai

Somnium

Master Fighter (240)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Iko

Trick 2019
12-10-2020, 02:49 PM
Ashmedai, in the tussle, was weighing out his options. He could keep trying- maybe get seriously wounded- for a yearling dumb enough to wander into the battlefields OR he could give up, and maybe charm the misty-furred babe into some aftercare time. As her teeth grazed his underbelly rather painfully, Ash's mind went to all the ways she could be doing that NOT painfully. Yeah, sorry yearling girl but... Ash threw himself to the side, "Ooh, ow, I am BESTED! I yield!" He looked at his lightly bleeding stomach woefully. "I am WOUNDED and my pride is in SHREDS!" He cast a half apologetic look to Sparrow but they both knew he wasn't sorry.

He waited to make sure the woman would take his submission before moving to actually tidy up his stomach, "You cut it close to my family gems there, sweetheart. Thought we were gonna go for those AFTER the fight." He tossed her a playful look, tongue blepped out from his cleaning. "Oh wait, 'after the fight' is right now, but- uh- I don't really WANT an audience, unless that's what you're into?"

Sparrow

"Ms. steal yo girl"

Raiders Hollow
Very Important Pirate

Master Fighter (258)

Master Navigator (250)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Iko

12-10-2020, 02:53 PM
Sparrow kept her eyes on the fight. The yearling mentioned that the bigger one would win. Sparrow licked her paw and ran it over her face in a cat-like motion to show her detachment to the whole circumstance, "Maybe, but that's not always the case. Being too big slows you down. Look at buffalo. They're slow as fuck." It became apparent that Ashmedai wasn't too enthralled with this whole situation and he gave up faster than Sparrow thought his pride would let him. He jumped right onto that aftercare thing and Sparrow rolled her eyes. She aimed to nudge the young girl with her shoulder, "Have fun being a slave, kiddo. Maybe we'll meet again in a raid or if they ever let you free."

Sparrow rose and shook her coat- ah well, she needed fighters anyway and this yearling definitely wasn't that. Ash mentioned an audience and Sparrow feigned a gag, turning to leave. "Sorry, I'm out. Glad I could get you laid." She looked to the ghostly woman, "If you get the chance, bite his balls off."

-exit sparrow-